It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 21st? Still here. Oct 28th? Ditto....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I looked at my watch till well past midnight. I thought I was supposed to be dead? I packed a couple times already twice for that preacher guy, and the 28th of October stuff. Now Im getting ready for this 11-11-11 thiny. You too?

I dont think we should listen anymore to the Fortune Tellers-Soothsayers- Prophets and the like. Hey...where have I heard that before? I do think any "preacher" for example that tells us "the end is on....." should go back to his Bible. No one know the day of time. So, Im unpacking. Beavis and Butthead are back on the air.

How do most ATS'rs feel about this?(not Beavis and Butthead), but prophecying the End Days??????????

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Feeling pretty good so far, too bad you didn't notice that in some parts of the world the 28th of October hasn't even begun though.

It was the end for some people though, just not as catastrophic as some would like it to be.

Stay Frosty.
edit on 27-10-2011 by Wulfiroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I heard a rumbling earlier. What if it was/is starting? OMG! Oh wait, that was a jet. Doh!

The time went right by me without a notice. Whoops! I forgot about the end of the world. Sue me!
edit on 27-10-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! But it's early! *starts popcorn* we have got all day (on the East Coast US) for sarcasm! I'm puttin' on my waders, it's gonna get deep!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I had snacks and drank Grisio

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The only thing I'm worried about, is that the Giants come off their bye-week strong, and knock off the Miami Dolphins. Well... I'm not really worried. Oh wait... that's the 30th... you mean the 28th? Oh, s***... I have to get up in 5hrs... f***, whatever... I'm chillin'.

And 11-11-11?.. Uhm... lol? Still chillin'.
edit on 28-10-2011 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I'm waiting until at least supper time before I throw this one out the window. It's just too good to let go of so quickly!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Congratulations!!!!
You have won the- "This is the 100th time this was posted" -Award!

And its still the 27th somewhere. That leaves 26 hours available for something to go badly.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I am having a headache.Is that a sign of the apocalypse?

top topics

join