It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Near Death Experiencer Gets Threatened By A Shadow Being?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Her actual NDE was light and love. It was prior to surgery that the dark/shadow tried to harm her, which while in the flesh can happen however unconditional love and faith is the answer, which she had. Faith is not a religion its not limited to one group either. But having faith and mercy, kindness even to negatives and renouncing all negativity in the name of Jesus, Christ Yeshua, the Spirit of Peace and Love and The Highest Love and Goodness in Infinity really helps.

Actually we all encounter negative and some don't realize, and there is no forever hell. In infinity, you think everyone is bound to make the U-Turn sooner or later, when their bungee cord is at the limit. And everyone needs to be happy, retrievals can be done as well.

She actually had a very positive experience.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Her NDE is very accurate of a description of the crossing over through the earthbound realm to heaven. The dark shadow being trying to kill her and take her life because she is a threat against evil is a very real phenominon happening right now. I had a demon through demonic possesion of my ex tell me the same thing and then several days later me ex tried to strangle me to death. Her experience was real. We lightworkers that spread love and detest evil are a constant threat to the darkside. No matter ur religion good and evil exist and when you work heavily with the good side, you will always experience spiritual warfare.

I'm a Reiki 2, confirming this. I've had very interesting experiences after being attuned. lightworkers are just that; we light up as we come into our own, the other side takes notice, and frankly, tries to start some static
in the end, they always lose, though. The woman in the video is credible.
edit on 30-10-2011 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Sorry if someone has already posted this information, I haven't read the entire thread.

Basically, what everyone is refering to is the hypnogogic state. There's nothing really paranormal about it and it rather is just your imagination. This generally happenes when your mind is on the verge of unconciousness - the state of transition from wake to sleep where you mind manages to stay concious.

en.wikipedia.org...

Everything that everyone has mentioned, that I have read in this thread, seems to be classic visual and audial experiences that align 100% with hypnogogia. The imagery, sound and even feeling can be extremely real, but that's how the brain works - they're just electrical signals!

I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble, but if you step outside of your own belief constructs to research this phenomena then you'll find a great deal of information that will clear this issue up as it's been researched heavily for quite some years now.

All the best,
Rostum

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rostum
Sorry if someone has already posted this information, I haven't read the entire thread.

Basically, what everyone is refering to is the hypnogogic state. There's nothing really paranormal about it and it rather is just your imagination. This generally happenes when your mind is on the verge of unconciousness - the state of transition from wake to sleep where you mind manages to stay concious.

en.wikipedia.org...

Everything that everyone has mentioned, that I have read in this thread, seems to be classic visual and audial experiences that align 100% with hypnogogia. The imagery, sound and even feeling can be extremely real, but that's how the brain works - they're just electrical signals!

I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble, but if you step outside of your own belief constructs to research this phenomena then you'll find a great deal of information that will clear this issue up as it's been researched heavily for quite some years now.

All the best,
Rostum

My direct experiences completely contradict this. It's not my imagination, none of my experiences are. We'll just have to agree to disagree

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

I agree. Hypnogogia can be controlled to some degree. Shadow people resist all attempts at controlling them. Plus hypnogogic images are pretty random, the odds of any two people seeing the same thing being astronomical. The consistency of shadow person behavior and appearance is nothing like hypnogogic imagery.

Also, the majority of shadow person sightings occur upon waking up. This would be hypnopompic hallucinations, not hypnogogic which occurs as a person falls asleep. But still, the consistency in the reports would indicate that this is not the cause.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
My direct experiences completely contradict this. It's not my imagination, none of my experiences are. We'll just have to agree to disagree

To me, in this case, "imagination" isn't something that's make belief or fantasy. It can still be as real as anything else.

Originally posted by The Cusp
Shadow people resist all attempts at controlling them. Plus hypnogogic images are pretty random, the odds of any two people seeing the same thing being astronomical. The consistency of shadow person behavior and appearance is nothing like hypnogogic imagery.

The consistancy of "shadow people" and their behavior throughout many people's experiences could simply just be a phenomena of the brain entering or exiting the REM state and not something paranormal. It's even more likely for it to happen when talked about in such manner throughout communities and especially the Internet, as our minds are very susceptable to the idea such things.

I've experienced such things in the past, some scary and some incredibly beautiful experiences. It's what got me interested in the subject. I still don't know much of anything on the subject, but I try to keep a level headed and rational composure towards the topic.

All the best,
Rostum

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rostum
The consistancy of "shadow people" and their behavior throughout many people's experiences could simply just be a phenomena of the brain entering or exiting the REM state and not something paranormal. It's even more likely for it to happen when talked about in such manner throughout communities and especially the Internet, as our minds are very susceptable to the idea such things.

If that were the case, then there should be other examples of different mind fabrications that are identical. The fact is there isn't. Not even the "old hag" of sleep paralysis is consistent in appearance and behavior.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

Your question about an alien (demon) or dark spirit, why would they just sit there watching a person sleep is a very good question, and one that I have had answered once, at least it was answered for me personally...

In my case, I was witness to dark entities watching people (this was a vision I had while awake).. I saw them focusing their attentions on a room full of people at a party and they were motioning their hands at these people just like they were doing something spiritual to them, or maybe mentally doing something...

The message I got from this vision was that these entities were "inspiring" these people to think about doing unclean things with the goal of making these people feel these things would be gratifying to the person.. like cheating on a spouse with that very attractive other person that was there, or some other thing..

I saw this and it hit me really hard mentally and emotionally that I was witnessing something very important for my life, and it was for me to tell others about, that there are dark forces that are always at work 24/7 trying to get people to feel things and do things that had the potential of destroying the person's life in some way, or in any way..

So I personally don't know about the purpose of every single shadow being encounter or what they are doing, but I do know what I saw about the dark entities I witnessed... I know that definitely some of these creatures are evil and their full time job is to destroy people by making them believe it is going to be okay of they do a certain thing... The person never realizes that some other force may have had a hand in them commiting some act..

So when I hear about a story that tells about a shadow creature or something just watching someone sleep, I also think that creature is doing more than just watching.. They are trying to compel that person into commiting some act...

Most people know our world has so many unexplained things happening, it doesn't make it very easy to know what it always means.. just my 2 cents

Definitely a worthwhile subject to try and understand.
edit on 1-11-2011 by alienreality because: spl

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This video is a brilliant example of a good person who never lost her faith in god. The human body mind and soul are the most amazing things on this planet. I will always keep my faith with god becuz i have had the same type of dreams and also have came face to face with shadow figures in those dreams. I used to live in house where we later found out someone committed suicide in, i always had dreams of being conscious but not being able to open my eyes or come out of my deep sleep, its scary but true that there are mirror worlds with evil entities and during my experience i have been able to realize i was dreaming walk around in my house but notice that alot of things inside were twisted around or different or backwards. We also owned a black cat and i would often see it in my dreams too which is never a good sign. The stuff ive seen i just wanna forget it once and forall so im just gonna stop there.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by The CuspIf that were the case, then there should be other examples of different mind fabrications that are identical. The fact is there isn't. Not even the "old hag" of sleep paralysis is consistent in appearance and behavior.

Perhaps. I'll keep an open mind, but I still think there's a logical explanation behind the phenomena.

When I've experienced a "shadow being", it's always been very benevolent in nature. At least that's the vibe I get at the time. It kind of just observes, movements being very quick and precise. The moment I try to approach one it usually moves away or disappears.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rostum

Ditto. They just stand there like a deer caught in the headlights. I was fearful the first few times, but I think that was just an instinctual fear of the unknown. Once I got used to seeing them, there was nothing scary about them at all.

Now I'm very skilled at controlling my dreams and even hypnogogic hallucinations. I tried everything I knew, to no avail. Only time I got a response was when I took a swing at one and it jumped back in surprise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join