It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Insanity is Putting Your Children at Risk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nurv47

Originally posted by discharged77
reply to post by Nurv47

I dont recall having said that i "dont except homosexuals"? What i do not except is parents telling a 7 year old that he should want to join the girl scouts.

No, but this thread is a testament of the non-tolerance you express towards transgenders, including a little kid ... and HER mother. As far as I am concerned that 7 year old is a girl and has every right to be in the girl scouts. Luckily, you have absolutely no say in the parenting of this child, and she will grow up knowing she's loved and accepted.

edit on 27-10-2011 by Nurv47 because: (no reason given)
Do you live in a fantasy world? If this BOY goes this trans-gender route he will face nothing but hardship for the rest of his life, its not natural. People like you make me laugh, "love, its all about love, love love, etc.." do you really think the real world is like that? Never has been, never will be. We don't have this nonsense in Russia, if you tried these things people would frown on you as a parent and question your sanity.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by discharged77

Transgender has -nothing- to do with homosexuality.

But don't let your ignorance hold you down. This is America damn it. And if you want to say something stupid then say it loudly. Because everyone should know!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You russians sure do know a lot about managing society.

You know that whole putting a man into power to let him slaughter hundreds of thousands of civilians for his own paranoia was a great thing you did.

I especially liked the Berlin Wall. Good job, Russia!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Ignore the problem. It will go away!

Worked with Hitler, works with transgendered too!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

You want to keep everyone else down because the man won't let you have your five fingered leaf?

That's not selfish. But on your line of logic, lets go ahead and restrict Chemo from Cancer patients. After all, the cancer cells were there on their own.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Do you live in a fantasy world?

Life is what you make it. I see what I choose to see, just as you do. My world is one of eternal possibility and infinite potential.

its not natural

Ha! Everything that happens on this planet is "natural". Some would say cutting your hair or trimming your toenails is "unnatural", but we do it anyways. If that's your excuse, look around you; the world is ever-changing and things that were yesterday are not as they are today.

People like you make me laugh, "love, its all about love, love love, etc.." do you really think the real world is like that? Never has been, never will be.

This is where people like me laugh at people like you. The "real" world is something neither of us can fully perceive, nor does it solely encompass your personal perceptions. People like me will not be inhibited by your silly rules and traditions.

edit on 27-10-2011 by Nurv47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
If the kid is truly transgendered, or intergendered that isn't something they can do anything about. You'll just have to accept them for what they are.

However, the parents and kid should be required to seek some guidance, and the parents should be evaluated to see they are harming their child with their own issues. Some of these cases certainly look like this is likely.

These cases are RARE. If they aren't rare, then something else going on.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

You want to keep everyone else down because the man won't let you have your five fingered leaf?

That's not selfish. But on your line of logic, lets go ahead and restrict Chemo from Cancer patients. After all, the cancer cells were there on their own.

It was sarcasm to imply that people should get to choose their own fate for their own body.
Pure unadulterated sarcasm.

I apologize for not making that more clear.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Do you live in a fantasy world? If this BOY goes this trans-gender route he will face nothing but hardship for the rest of his life, its not natural. People like you make me laugh, "love, its all about love, love love, etc.." do you really think the real world is like that? Never has been, never will be. We don't have this nonsense in Russia, if you tried these things people would frown on you as a parent and question your sanity.

The only reason it will be hard for this girl is because of people like you. You are the one making the decision to be a jerk to someone about something they are naturally born with; she, on the other hand, was born a girl, and it is more harmful to her psychologically and physically to force her to be something she is not than for her to potentially go through bullying. But you realize that the only reason she is going to face hardship is because YOU are making the decision to discriminate against her. It has nothing to do with being transgendered, but everything to do with you thinking it's okay to force your opinions about what you think life should be down her throat. Just let her be herself and stop trying to make everyone conform to your opinion of what should or shouldn't be.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
We keep eating FrankenFoods, and this whole thread will serve as our history lesson when having kids was still possible.

edit on 28-10-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

rofl.

What failure on my part.

But a any good liberal, I blame Mr.Becks.

His brilliant green bottle distracted me.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

... Chastity Bono is now a man. Yeah, right. We’re supposed to believe because something was cut off here and something was sewn on there, coupled with hormone therapy and a name change, that a she is now a he? I’m not buying it and neither should you.

Why don't you get your head OUT of Chaz's pants? It's really none of your business.

What i do not except is parents telling a 7 year old that he should want to join the girl scouts.

You made that up. That didn't happen. You have NO CLUE of the parents' role in that decision. What we do know is that the Scouts are INCLUSIVE and supporting transgender kids. Good for them!

Why do you hate freedom?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
How is steering your son to join the girl scouts a good freedom? Its abuse, plain and simple, only the warped extreme liberal mind would think its "great"!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

And who steered their son to join the girl scouts?

Why are you so concerned about other people?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Chaz Bono

*Pushing your kid's to new genders*

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Topic already exists here

Closing

top topics