It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful chem-trail sites in my backyard

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I know chem-trails might contain very lethal ingredients...and it is sprayed into the air with the pilot wearing protective clothing..and it is sprayed via propellant or aerosol.. they mix stuff in so it does not fall down to the ground like in a minute but rather stays in the air for minutes or hours or days.
Over the few weeks i have been seeing beautiful formations with the sun setting and creating an awesome horizon and i did take some pictures but unfortunately they pictures were lost when i was transferring them to another computer...there were about 3 pictures

has anyone else seen these types of art in the sky due to chemtrails? where i live they spray alot every 6 months and those clouds can really buildup and create several art works in the sky...

i am sorry i am unable to provide the cool pictures.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ApplesOnFire

Yea, I hear they mix in some water vapor so they hang out up there for a long time, just like clouds.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I have alot to say on this but I won't at this time. The issue isn't whether they are chem or con trails the point I make is this. No one has a right to deprive people of their blue skies and starry nights s/f thanks

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Exactly how I feel I can't believe everythime I look up I see white streaks that turn into clouds and sometimes cause it to rain.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I know....

Do you? Care to describe how?

Continuing....

.... chem-trails might contain very lethal ingredients...

Oh? That's news to the rest of the World....if it were true (it isn't).

....and it is sprayed into the air with the pilot wearing protective clothing..

Are you thinking, maybe, of crop dusting? Because, some of those pesticides and herbicides used are nasty enough that if I did it, I'd take precautions.

Of course, crop dusting and that type of agricultural spraying from the air is done very low to the ground.....mere feet above.

Has nothing at all to do with contrails (which are what you are really describing).

....and it is sprayed via propellant or aerosol.. they mix stuff in so it does not fall down to the ground

These claims are unsubstantiated, of course. Surely, you have some sources to back this up?

But, before you wast effort looking for a source that isn't there...know that what is "sprayed" is engine exhaust, which contains a very large amount of water vapor. This is what will (when conditions in the surrounding air are suitable) form contrails.

If you wish to find sources for that, it's easy in a web search engine, like Google.

Type contrail. However, in order to rid the results of all the silly "chem"-trail nonsense, after 'contrail' type a minus sign ( - ) and the word 'chemtrail'. That tells the search parameters to bias out "chem"-trail silliness.

This way you will be offered scientific sites and sources, to better understand. You might also visit a library, look into meteorology books.....or, perhaps check your local community college, to see if they offer classes (hopefully, free of charge or for a nominal fee).

But, easy starting place is always Wikipedia..........

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Go research please.

stopped at the first sentence when you quoted me.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Contrails are different than chem-trails.

Chemtrails stay in the air for hours

contrails stay in the air for seconds

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

You've been had by an old chemtrail lie I'm sorry to say.

Contrails can linger for hours.

Same as clouds.

I thought this basic fact was realised by both sides of the argument a long time ago...

edit on 28/10/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

That's not a very objective, now is it?

It's rather rude as well considering that he took the time to read and respond to each point made in your op in a constructive manner.

I myself am rather curious as to how you arrived at the conclusions you did.

Anyways, regarding your op, yes I have seen contrails in the sky, they are usually a good indication of approaching precipitation.

On a side note...

Check out this cool pic of a "cloud-shark" I snapped

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Yup Contrails from jet engines is harmless...

Aviation fuel can cause severe environmental damage, and all fuelling vehicles must carry equipment to control fuel spills. In addition, fire extinguishers must be present at any fuelling operation, and airport firefighting forces are specially trained and equipped to handle aviation fuel fires and spills. Aviation fuel must be checked daily and before every flight for contaminants, such as water or dirt.

en.wikipedia.org...

Fuel dumping (or a fuel jettison) is a procedure used by aircraft in certain emergency situations before a return to the airport shortly after takeoff, or before landing short of its intended destination to lighten aircraft's weight.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Sorry....your point?

A blurb cut out of a Wiki article on aviation fuel handling considerations? And, what? Do you think automobile gasoline (petrol) is as any less dangerous and less in need of special handling concerns??

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

stopped at the first sentence when you quoted me.

How very inquisitive of you. Know everything already, then? Expert on this topic, and aviation and aerospace?

You must be.....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Contrails are different than chem-trails.

Chemtrails stay in the air for hours

contrails stay in the air for seconds

This is a myth that is intended to fool people into believing the "chemtrail" theory who happen to be somewhat naive regarding the subjects of aviation and meteorology.

Here is a good start:

NASA

Contrail Formation

If the air is very dry, a contrail will not form behind the plane. If the air is somewhat moist, a contrail will form immediately behind the aircraft and make a bright white line that lasts for a short while (a short-lived contrail). Persistent contrails form immediately behind the airplane in very moist air. These long-lived contrails will usually grow wider and fuzzier as time passes.

Here is good site that contains a plethora of knowledge regarding contrails that may be of interest to you as well.

Contrail Science

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hey Apples. You do your own research and take your time. Nobody has the right to demand anything from you. even if they out number you. You don't need a pilots licence to obviously feel somethings wrong. Let your own mind deceide for you, coupled with your observations.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Those are some serious mental gymnastics you just did by connecting fuel spill handling safety and fuel jettison to contrails

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

there were several tests done to determine what was left over by those "contrails" which were hanging in the air for 4 hours... what they found shocked them to the greatest extent.

Lead
Arsenic
copper
Iron
Cor-exit (the less lethal version)
pesticide
and many artificial organisms mixed in one cocktail

spray altitude 25,000 to 30,000 feet

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Not that I don't believe the validity of your claims...actually to be honest I don't, since you believe contrails only linger for seconds...but can you provide a source for these test results please?

edit on 28/10/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ApplesOnFire

there were several tests done to determine what was left over by those "contrails" which were hanging in the air for 4 hours...

Really? Interesting.

Please provide a link to the scientific study showing these results please. I'm keen to read it.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ApplesOnFire

Go research please.

as " you know " , please share with us - YOUR research that substantiates your claim

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join