It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to visit Northern Territory while in Aus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

US PRESIDENT Barack Obama will become the first sitting US president to visit Australia's Northern Territory next month, the White House says.

source

Apparently only a whirlwind tour of 1 whole night in Australia - but this leads to a question, is he heading to Pine Gap ? as the whole meet is the 60th anniversary of military ties between USA & Australia.

Basic itinerary would be fly directly to Canberra Nov 16th ( speaking in Parliament apparently) so taken that would be the morning done, jump back on the plane to fly to Darwin (5hr flight) - he'll be in the NT by 17th - Pine Gap is on the way...
www.ntnews.com.au...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
should read: "us presidents visits mini usa"
stay the hell out mate
i wouldnt be suprised if he was going to pine gap or atleast in the nt for military purpose.. why else would he want to go there?
its just like the queen paying respect to aborigines. hahahahahahahaha what a complete joke, it was her monarchy that completley raped their families. but oh well shes still important right?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

Sounds like a layover at best.
Why would you go to another country for only a day? As a taxpayer I say he's wasting money and better stay at least a week, or I'll call his moma.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

Can't he get drunk and high there? He could met some new mates. Keep him. He's all yours.---------

top topics

join