It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MARINES TO OAKLAND POLICE: 'You Did This To My Brother'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
If that's the way you want it. like I said, don't whine about the results you get.

There are children here, whether physically or mentally, throwing around terms like "tyranny" in a manner that completely diminishes the meaning of the term, and so desperate for "revolution" and civil war without any true idea of what those look like in the modern era.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecondAmendmentUser
OK, I get it now, you are on reservation lands, I gather, this is what you are talking about?

No. I've never lived on the Res.

Do you really think that the neo feudal lords of today will allow you to stay out of things, I doubt it.

I think I choose my own battles. If the Warring Puppies don't want to leave me and mine alone, and insist on throwing us into the crossfire, they shouldn't be surprised at the results. that's all I'm saying, and all I've BEEN saying. I'm not hung up on just "defending Indians" - there's a whole damned continent full of people out there, who want no part of your petty little war. "indianness" isn't even a side issue in this.

If it was my choice I would certainly hope you could be left out of this battle between "the white tribes, and tribes of khazaria (ruling elite) " But history says otherwise regrettably.

Ah. the "tribes of Khazaria". I'm familiar with what that is a code-word for. I'm not buying what you're selling.

But you say you don't want to be involved with the struggle between the elite rulers (khazar tribes) and the white man? This means that you are not actually considering yourself part of "The People of the United States of America. I would believe this means you consider yourself part of the indian nations.

Huh? What? I'm not in that alleged "struggle" at all! That's a friggin' fantasy of a fevered mind!

I'm an AMERICAN! What part of "transcendental to indianness" is slipping past you? I give less than a rat's fuzzy ass about your "Khazar" boogey men!

What's with the fevered need to categorize and drop PEOPLE into convenient slots to hate or love as the skin color or religious affiliation strikes you?

I can promise you that if the elite ghouls have their way you will be just more serfs/slaves to add to the farm.

And I restate to YOU that's not - gonna - happen.

Wow, you really think I like the prospect of battling these elite tyrant criminals with force?

Since your very first ATS posting that I read, that's exactly what you've been preaching. What is there to lead me to think otherwise?

No I don't at all, just like any other flesh and blood man that has any sense at all I am horrified by the thought, but there is nothing else left to do, the votes are rigged, there is no redress of grievances or petition of gov't because of the massive corruption, and protests will achieve nothing. The massive military industrial complex that murders millions around the world continues its crimes at ever increasing speed. The government continues to encroach on citizens rights soon we will have a police state, we are almost there already.

Wow. I haven't heard such a muddle-up of collectivist thought since 1987. You know that according to the theories that involve these "Khazars", your feared "Khazars" started the whole collectivist revolutionary thing, right?

But now you're gonna "fight them" by throwing their own rhetoric over the walls at them?

Tell me, what do you suggest be done to stop these things?

1. Term Limits.

2. End the Federal Reserve, and give that responsibility back to treasury where it belongs.

3. Fire EVERYONE in DC, and install a whole new bunch. That's right, throw out the "good guys" right along with the "bad guys", and start fresh.

4. Outlaw trading in "derivatives" and "futures".

5. Outlaw lobbying, of all kinds. Throw the NRA and AARP right on out of DC, right along with the Unions and corporate lobbyists. DC is supposed to conduct "The People's Business", not "SOME of the People's Business".

6. Make accepting "gifts" by an elected official a bribe, which it is. Either hang them or fire them with a lifetime ban on any further "public service". I don't care which, as long as it is IMMEDIATE and PERMANENT.

7. Drastically slim down the government. Start by dissolving all the Federal Agencies that are useless eaters. Federal "law Enforcement"? No such thing. that's a local job, state at the highest. Restrict the FBI to... well, you know INVESTIGATIONS, like the name says. Eliminate altogether either the NSA or the CIA - merge them into one agency, and trim it down to fighting form. Restrict the CIA to overseas work, and the FBI to domestic investigations. NO overlap. No reason we should pay the FBI to do the CIA's job overseas, and vice versa. Eliminate BATFE altogether. They're Treasury, and are supposed to be collecting taxes, not enforcing laws. Eliminate the DEA - what the hell are they collecting money FOR? Look around you, tell me the results YOU can find of their "efforts". That's just a starter list, but you get the idea - thin down the government to a manageable level, and an affordable one.

8. Don't ASK the government to do these things, TELL them that's how it's gonna be. Start by voting the dead weight OUT, and forcing the term limits. FIRE the bastards, not FIRE UPON the bastards!

It's a start, but I'm outta space.

edit on 2011/10/28 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
What's you friggin answer for the worlds problems then you absolute genius? Plese enlighten us because we really are in a bit of strife and require some assistance. Your self-righteousness would really come in handy.

I did not claim to have any solutions; I am pointing out the dangers of blindly and stupidly following anyone who claims to be standing up to the government or for your rights. The worst tyrants in history, particularly in the modern era, have clothed themselves in the guise of "democracy" or "the people".

Though, I will say, the only solution I see is to echo member nenothtu, let others to live as they will.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'M so deeply Shock at this. Its time every one stood up as one for the people. we are seeing the police think they are above and beyond the law it's self. If this is allowed to continue the out come will be so shocking as there playing with fire as it be and every one know's what happens when you play with fire at some point your going to get burnt.

My thoughts and prayers go out to this man and his family "Your True Hero you stood up for what is right & just"

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

There are children here, whether physically or mentally, throwing around terms like "tyranny" in a manner that completely diminishes the meaning of the term, and so desperate for "revolution" and civil war without any true idea of what those look like in the modern era.

Patronizing me will not change the fact that according to our Constitution and Bill of Rights, the country is now ruled by tyrants. They have blatantly violated item after item, this isn't conjecture it is fact for anyone that even has a minimal knowledge of the documents.

Again as I said before I am horrified at the prospect of a all out war, but again, there is no redress of grievances, nor legitimate elections at least at the state and national levels, and hasn't been for some time now.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Now if the men and women in the service start to back up their words with their actions and start refusing orders from their masters we might be going somewhere. All it takes and I have said it before is for them to stop, refuse, and stay put here at home as a group. Then there would be nothing for the generals and higher ups to do but listen. Now that would be noble, and exactly what this country needs now, their unconditional support. You get our men and women to do any of the above and I will gladly change my outlook on this whole movement and may even join in. Until then I remain skeptical and on the fence.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I like that post.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

. Don't ASK the government to do these things, TELL them that's how it's gonna be. Start by voting the dead weight OUT, and forcing the term limits. FIRE the bastards, not FIRE UPON the bastards!

Neno....But the elections are in fact rigged, there is documented evidence at the national level.

This means no redress of grievances is available to the general citizenry.

We agree on a lot of things, especially minimal government, but if you can't have fair and legitimate elections there is NO legal way to change things.

Regarding the Khazars.....all I ask is just look at all of the people involved with the high level federal government, and also look at the number of these individuals that hold DUAL citizenship to Israel and are so called jews.. If you look at their percentage of the population compared to their presence in top government offices it clearly is not representative of the general populace.

We the zionists bidding at every turn, even though many times it is directly in conflict with what is in OUR nations best interests. This is also a fact.

Just for laughs ...I wonder if that blasted orwellian echelon data gathering center is fired up making multiple "hits" on various words I use .... I' m so NOT scared .

edit on 28-10-2011 by SecondAmendmentUser because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2011 by SecondAmendmentUser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhereTruthMatters
I'M so deeply Shock at this. Its time every one stood up as one for the people. we are seeing the police think they are above and beyond the law it's self. If this is allowed to continue the out come will be so shocking as there playing with fire as it be and every one know's what happens when you play with fire at some point your going to get burnt.

My thoughts and prayers go out to this man and his family "Your True Hero you stood up for what is right & just"

And what do we call this when officials think they are above and beyond the law itself? Tyranny. No other word describes it so perfectly.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by TheCounselor
reply to post by TheCounselor

Sorry, found a good video youtu.be...
edit on 28-10-2011 by TheCounselor because: (no reason given)

I'm amazed to see people pick up the smoke containers and toss them back over the line. Some look like they didn't flash explode yet before the people rush at them to toss them back.

edit on 28-10-2011 by TheCounselor because: Amazement at Smoke Bomb retoss.

Those are teargas canisters, not flashbangs. You can find pictures of the kids at Kent State doing the same thing - throwing teargas canisters back at the national Guard troops - before they got fired into. That was way back in '70 or '71, so it's not a new thing.

Just so you'll know - the proper way to return a grenade to sender is to kick the crap out of it, not pick it up and hold it in your hand to toss it like you're at a Little League game. Your objective is to minimize your contact time, just in case it picks that time to explode. that's not the time you want to be caressing it in your hand.

Thanks for the info. I'd like to pass on cradling and/or kicking them in any event. I choose the 'scram' option.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Scott Olsen does not seem to see other Marines as his brothers. He is founder of a website called IHateTheMarineCorps.com.

He hates the Marine Corps but now his status and unfortunate condition as a former Marine is being used to manipulate us, by playing on our society's high regard for military service.

And before anyone can twist this, because we all know they will, Mr. Olsen deserved none of this, no matter what his opinions may be.
edit on 28-10-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecondAmendmentUser

. Don't ASK the government to do these things, TELL them that's how it's gonna be. Start by voting the dead weight OUT, and forcing the term limits. FIRE the bastards, not FIRE UPON the bastards!

Neno....But the elections are in fact rigged, there is documented evidence at the national level.

There's this concept of "paper ballots, counted at the local precinct under observation". It's not a new idea, but it works in spite of the gasps of those who have never heard such a concept.

Sure, it might take longer to get the results, but you'll GET RESULTS! No need for an "instant society" - good things come to them that waits. if anyone doesn't have the patience to wait for the report of the results, they can turn on the idiot tube and watch Fox or CNN, as strikes their fancy, but I'd recommend a good movie or ten during the wait instead. maybe take the kids to a park during the wait or something.

Fire Diebold. I have a couple of guys here locally who can count, and you probably do, too. We can probably find a few more to watch the count, and keep 'em honest.

This means no redress of grievances is available to the general citizenry.

It's not that it's not available, it's that most don't know where to go to find it, and don't insist loudly enough.

Regarding the Khazars.....all I ask is just look at all of the people involved with the high level federal government, and also look at the number of these individuals that hold DUAL citizenship to Israel and are so called jews.. If you look at their percentage of the population compared to their presence in top government offices it clearly is not representative of the general populace.

We the zionists bidding at every turn, even though many times it is directly in conflict with what is in OUR nations best interests. This is also a fact.

That's your conspiracy, not mine. Last time someone wanted to demonize the Jews and use them for scapegoats for a nation's ills, it didn't turn out all that well for the rest of the world. See, those guys frying Jews had OTHER ambitions, too... not just the Jews. that was a sleight of hand trick to take our focus off of where the real action was heading.

You know, if you fired everyone in DC, it would include "those guys", too....

Just for laughs ...I wonder if that blasted orwellian echelon data gathering center is fired up making multiple "hits" on various words I use .... I' m so NOT scared .

I dunno. I hear that Ft. Meade is trying to track me across the internet., so I frequent sites that sell old ladies girdles... and sewing supplies... given the season, I may go on a spree across the internet involving candy apples and a lot of Google searches for "Gillette". let 'em make of THAT what they will!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Thanks for the info. I'd like to pass on cradling and/or kicking them in any event. I choose the 'scram' option.

That was mostly for the folks who may find themselves at one of these protests with an extra teargas spewing cartridge or two that they don't really need or want at the time. Just give 'em back, and run like hell - OUT of that area altogether. it won't really hurt the cops - that's why they have gas masks. the fogging makes it hard to see, though, while you're making good on your escape.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
At Kent State, we threw them back...and the National Guard shot and KILLED some of us with REAL BULLETS for it. Look into it.

Killed us. Dead. For protesting peacefully. In America. It happened. It can happen, and it will happen.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nenothtu

Be seeing you in the Tall Grass, then.

Absolutely correct Nenothtu.

OWS supporters, assemble and protest to your hearts content.

Be warned, when you start inciting armed rebellion against the constitutionally elected government it is called sedition and that is something I, and many like me, will not tolerate.

Two decades gone by and I still remember how to play soldier well, I keep my woodcraft skills sharp by keeping my freezer stocked.

How many of you knuckleheads cheerleading for mob violence go to the range on a regular basis to maintain muscle memory much less pace off 10-15 miles of mountains a day in the fall scouting for game?

I guarantee anybody openly calling for violence are air-softers and COD couch warriors playing army on the internet.

A far cry from U.S. military veterans, much less blooded combat vets.

Take my advice, some of you internet hard arse types have no clue what you are asking for and wouldn't last five minutes without soiling yourself and begging that you had seen enough when the game got sporty.

Respect is something that serves both ways, many would do well to consider that when interacting with the lawfully appointed police.

Using derogatory language to smear the police behind an anonymous identity is chicken scratch as well. Petty, impotent people and spoiled children behave in such a fashion.

If you plan on meeting the police with force they will push back. When it is done there will be nothing left but disappointment and a packed court docket for a while, in the end the police never lose.

A final word of advice, don't expect much public sympathy when things go south.

If OWS were to have a solid million supporters nationwide that is still only one person in support out of three hundred that aren't interested in what OWS has to say.

Best case scenario of a cool million OWS followers nationwide, OWS truthfully represents the .0033%.

"We are the 99%"

Put your trust in God, my boys, but keep your powder dry.

Oliver Cromwell, 1834

edit on 28-10-2011 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth
At Kent State, we threw them back...and the National Guard shot and KILLED some of us with REAL BULLETS for it. Look into it.

Killed us. Dead. For protesting peacefully. In America. It happened. It can happen, and it will happen.

Since you were there, would you mind providing a more detailed account of the events of May 4, 1970 at Kent State University for the internet masses reading along at home?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The real problem in America is that our political system has become a white collar welfare system. We need to vote out all their lavish benefits and 170k/yr salaries for life and make all public servants serve, rather than get served! If we limit the pay to $30k per year, make them use the same healthcare the military gets and then no more pay for life, you won't see the corrupt servants we have now, rather you'll fall back to a republic that's of the people, by the people and for the people. until then, this is what we're left with.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
No offense but I don't remember anyone invading us lately, and for all we know it was a Marine that shot him with the tear gas. Much love to Scott for standing on the "front line" and taking a blow for me. I'm not a veteran but if we get invaded I'll sure as hell put up a fight, and I sure as hell appreciate Scott being there and drawing attention to this. I see so many comments about Marine this and Marine that. Rightfully so as you are a group but Marine's are police officers too.
edit on 29-10-2011 by ezwip because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I'm amazed to see people pick up the smoke containers and toss them back over the line. Some look like they didn't flash explode yet before the people rush at them to toss them back.

edit on 28-10-2011 by TheCounselor because: Amazement at Smoke Bomb retoss.

That is because CS canisters don't "flash explode", the ordnance that was flashing and exploding are called flash-bangs, or concussion grenades, they are designed to throw a very bright flash and concussive pop to disorient and confuse.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
I really need to ask this.

When guys/girls over in the USA sign up to serve for their country, what do you allege yourself to uphold and protect?

That is all I want to know.
edit on 28-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: correcting spelling

"I, (NAME), do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

This is the oath that I swore more then 30 years ago, and the oath that I still believe in and follow, the Constitution first, the rest second.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join