It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MARINES TO OAKLAND POLICE: 'You Did This To My Brother'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
You are wrong. The constitution allows for peaceful protesting whenever and wherever the protesters see fit.

No, it doesn't. Your right to protest does not allow you to impede on the rights of others.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Notice to the wannabe elitist would-be tyrants who want to take over where their "enemies" left off...

Here, here. The desire for change (and with the help of media manipulation) has blinded and frankly, made stupid, many here, to the point they will back anyone who claims they are "standing up" to the government or for "the people". This is how tyrants are born, from Caesar into the modern era. OWS has nothing to do with "the people", it is nothing about "social justice" or "equality"...otherwise, they wouldn't be turning away the homeless looking for a meal.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Notice to the wannabe elitist would-be tyrants who want to take over where their "enemies" left off...

Here, here. The desire for change (and with the help of media manipulation) has blinded and frankly, made stupid, many here, to the point they will back anyone who claims they are "standing up" to the government or for "the people". This is how tyrants are born, from Caesar into the modern era. OWS has nothing to do with "the people", it is nothing about "social justice" or "equality"...otherwise, they wouldn't be turning away the homeless looking for a meal.

What's you friggin answer for the worlds problems then you absolute genius? Plese enlighten us because we really are in a bit of strife and require some assistance. Your self-righteousness would really come in handy.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I really hope the Marines do something about this!!! I want my USA back!!! I miss it!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig691000
I really hope the Marines do something about this!!! I want my USA back!!! I miss it!

This is an "all inclusive" action. Eventually We The People will ALL need to rise up and force out the criminal rulers.

It AIN'T gunna happen with peaceful protests, not possible . The only thing tyrants respect is force.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Here is a post I made on that very subject, with much the same sentiment. I'll just link to it, rather than repeating the whole thing again.

ETA:

Originally posted by SecondAmendmentUser

This is an "all inclusive" action. Eventually We The People will ALL need to rise up and force out the criminal rulers.

It AIN'T gunna happen with peaceful protests, not possible . The only thing tyrants respect is force.

The above linked post is for you, too. Stop inciting my People to riot. Stop trying to draw them into YOUR crossfire in YOUR war.

Fight your own goddamned wars. You may be big and bad behind those rifle sights you're trying to force into everyone else's hands all across ATS, but I assure you you ain't the baddest kid on the block.

edit on 2011/10/28 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

What's you friggin answer for the worlds problems then you absolute genius? Plese enlighten us because we really are in a bit of strife and require some assistance. Your self-righteousness would really come in handy.

Live and let live.

Don't infringe on me, and I won't infringe on you.

Let people live or die by their own decisions, whether poor or genius decisions.

And that shall be the whole of the law.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The above linked post is for you, too. Stop inciting my People to riot. Stop trying to draw them into YOUR crossfire in YOUR war.

Fight your own goddamned wars. You may be big and bad behind those rifle sights you're trying to force into everyone else's hands all across ATS, but I assure you you ain't the baddest kid on the block.

There is no incitement to riot, there IS a call to arms, because TYRANNY now rules the nation, this is OUR war.

If you are part of the elite cabal...time to pack your bags and head off into the sunset to ravage some other country isn't it?
edit on 28-10-2011 by SecondAmendmentUser because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

That was an extremely sad and tragic event that took place up in Oakland. But you know what really made me angry...was when this Marine laid in the street almost motionless with no one around him. Then when a group of protestors approached him, the freakin' cops fired another round of tear gas or whatever they were using, at the crowd when they attempted to help this man. Law enforcements actions in this case, was not only inhumane, but very intentional and deliberate. They intended to inflict harm on all of the protestors. After this Marine laid in the street, the cops just stood by and watched him lay there in pain and did absolutely nothing to assist him. I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. This was outrageous and an egregious act of violence by those we pay to protect us from harm.

Every last one of the officers involved including the mayor and any administrator(s) involved in the decision making process to send in those "terrorist", should be brought up on attempted murder charges.

TERRORIST

This should not and will not be tolerated

S~n~F OP
edit on 10/28/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I really need to ask this.

When guys/girls over in the USA sign up to serve for their country, what do you allege yourself to uphold and protect?

That is all I want to know.
edit on 28-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: correcting spelling

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

There is no incitement to riot, there IS a call to arms, because TYRANNY now rules the nation, this is OUR war.

If you are part of the elite cabal...time to pack your bags and head off into the sunset to ravage some other country isn't it?

Call it what you want, and I'll read it as it's written.

I think I've already made it plain that "our" is referring to two tiny little groups at each other's throats, trying their damndest to enlist the rest of us as cannon fodder in their "cause", and failing that, trying to draft us in. That is exemplified in your contention that it is somehow "OUR" war. It's not mine, but if you want to force it to be, don't whine and cry and wring your hands at the results you get.

"Elite Cabal"? I'm not in their little camp, and I'm not in YOURS, either. It's not an "either/or" sort of situation. It's two tiny yapping mutts trying to get the big dogs to fight their wars for them yet AGAIN, each hoping their own side can thereby gain the throne and ride roughshod over the population for their own benefit. I'm out in the yard with the big dogs. Y'all just keep yappin' away at each other, but leave the rest of us be.

I'm not "heading off" anywhere any more. This is MY country, too. This is where I was born, this is where I will die. This is where the graves of my ancestors are - going back hundreds of years in some cases, and thousands of years in others. I'm not going ANYWHERE. If you insist on throwing a war here in MY back yard, and putting MY people at risk, by God you'll have one.

Be seeing you in the Tall Grass, then.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Anonymous is at work check this out
anonymousaction.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Call it what you want, and I'll read it as it's written.

I think I've already made it plain that "our" is referring to two tiny little groups at each other's throats, trying their damndest to enlist the rest of us as cannon fodder in their "cause", and failing that, trying to draft us in. That is exemplified in your contention that it is somehow "OUR" war. It's not mine, but if you want to force it to be, don't whine and cry and wring your hands at the results you get.

"Elite Cabal"? I'm not in their little camp, and I'm not in YOURS, either. It's not an "either/or" sort of situation. It's two tiny yapping mutts trying to get the big dogs to fight their wars for them yet AGAIN, each hoping their own side can thereby gain the throne and ride roughshod over the population for their own benefit. I'm out in the yard with the big dogs. Y'all just keep yappin' away at each other, but leave the rest of us be.

I'm not "heading off" anywhere any more. This is MY country, too. This is where I was born, this is where I will die. This is where the graves of my ancestors are - going back hundreds of years in some cases, and thousands of years in others. I'm not going ANYWHERE. If you insist on throwing a war here in MY back yard, and putting MY people at risk, by God you'll have one.

Be seeing you in the Tall Grass, then.

There are NO bystanders .

The criminal elite rule and have violated the law of the land as given to MY people, by God Himself, and by MY Founding Fathers in the US Constitution, TYRANNY must be removed from gov't and the only way tyrants leave power is by force, this is what they understand, if you could reason and use logic with them there would be no need to fight with force, but as history clearly shows, only force will work. There is no choice if my people are to regain their nation, and their liberty. Justice will be done.

Question....you of course refer to "your" people, who would those be. I'm guessing that you are american indian? Or ?

I can promise you that if the elite ghouls have their way you will be just more serfs/slaves to add to the farm.

In the end you too will find a need to resist, unless of course you want to be slaves? Do you?
edit on 28-10-2011 by SecondAmendmentUser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

As a result, a large degree of initiative and autonomy is expected of junior Marines, particularly the NCOs (corporals and sergeants), as compared with many other military organizations. The Marine Corps emphasizes authority and responsibility downward to a greater degree than the other military services.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

As an asymmetrical fighting force with a focus on giving junior Marines greater responsibility than found in other branches, the Marine Corps could officially support this cause and stand up to the police by showing that Americans are being terrorized by an internal force (police) during peaceful protests. Something Americans are constitutionally allowed to do, protest, and something every Armed Services member pledges an oath to - protect the constitution.

The cops are breaking the protesters constitutional rights under the guise of disallowing them the use a of park, a public place.

Hate to burst your bubble. Most here have the same bubble, so this may make me very unpopular:

You have no "Constitutional Rights". There only ever were "Constitutionally-protected Rights". (Watch Ron Paul when he talks about the subject, he never uses the phrase "Constitutional Rights") Rights are not granted by the Constitution, they are protected by it, or rather, would be protected by it if we were still operating as a Constitutional Republic. That hasn't been the case since 1861 when Congress adjourned Sine Die upon the secession of the Southern States. Yeah, yeah... I've been told that the Constitution grants the President the power to reconvene Congress in case of an emergency. But that's just smoke and mirrors. Once the South seceded, the Quorum (that is needed for a Constitutional government to be legitimate) was broken. Abe Lincoln was the President of Jack S*#$ after the secession (according to the Declaration of Independence, the secession was not only lawful, but necessary). He no longer had ANY Constitutional powers. The Original Constitution was broken! The appropriate course of action at that time would have been to immediately call a new Continental Congress to ratify a new Constitution with new signatories, etc. Instead, this nation fell into tacit compliance with unlawful government. Next step was the Corporatization of EVERYTHING, which just happened to be going down over in Europe as well, with the Crown and the Catholic Church.

So, you actually have no Constitutional rights, and when push comes to shove, the facade of Constitutionally protected rights will be dropped as well. But if you withdraw consent to be governed, using the concepts found in the document linked in my sig, you can put yourself OUTSIDE of the category of "consenting livestock", and thus consequences will come upon those who attempt to abuse you with "their" power. You must understand what you are in order to do this, or you WILL get your butt spanked! No victim-minded people or government dole-riders allowed! It will cost you your corporate identity.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by theOnlyOne
We should not hit out at all the members of the police but the bad ones and the main culprit-the ones who has the authority and gave them the order to use force on the protesters.The ones who go on beat have no choice but to follow the orders and they have to show results

+Oh, yes, I remember now. "We were just following orders". That didn't go down too well at Nuremberg.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
All that means is that "technically" since 1861 there has been TYRANNY in the land.

Thus We The People will expel the enemy tyrants from gov't and re-install a legitimate Constitutional government.

The OWS is just a natural progression leading up to an all out new revolution to remove the tyrants from our land and power. Once the protesters realize that rigged elections and protests will not bring justice and relief from tyranny they will pick up arms and use force just as prescribed by the Constitution to remedy the problem.

This will happen and the criminals will be expelled from power and brought to justice, the reason they now are crapping in their pants is because this isn't a possibility it is a reality, they thought might never come, but it is coming...just for them. Their arrogance will be their downfall. Good, very good indeed!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
I really need to ask this.

When guys/girls over in the USA sign up to serve for their country, what do you allege yourself to uphold and protect?

That is all I want to know.
edit on 28-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: correcting spelling

When I joined the Marine Corps, my intention was to bide my time before I chose which direction to go with my life. Of course the college money was a nice incentive as well.

The enlistment oath says I will support and defend the Constitution, but that support and defense is regulated by the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Thus you don't get to define for yourself what counts as support and defense of the Constitution. The UCMJ was established in 1950 and has been revised by Congress a few times. So you are really swearing to defend and uphold whatever Congress wants you to defend and uphold, not the Constitution. The President is commander-in-chief, but if he goes against the UCMJ (Congress), you are expected to disregard his orders.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

If that's the way you want it. like I said, don't whine about the results you get. An excellent example of the "force everyone into MY fight" mentality.

The criminal elite rule and have violated the law of the land as given to MY people, by God Himself, and by MY Founding Fathers in the US Constitution,

Uh huh.

keep shouting that from the rooftops - you're only skylining yourself.

Take that rhetoric and a buck thirty to McDonalds, and see which gets you a cup of coffee.

Your God runs a land Office? Or does he run a Legal Firm that hands out laws?

When someone breaks one of my Gods laws, he can deal with it. I mean, he's a God, you know? He don't really need me, a mere mortal, to grab a squirrel rifle and "go git 'em" for him.

TYRANNY must be removed from gov't and the only way tyrants leave power is by force, this is what they understand, if you could reason and use logic with them there would be no need to fight with force, but as history clearly shows, only force will work. There is no choice if my people are to regain their nation, and their liberty. Justice will be done.

All I'm gonna say about that is you've picked a hell of a time to go off the rails - while there are barbarians at the gates to sweep in and TAKE your hard fought "victory" away from you in the power vacuum that is sure to result, replacing your old "tyrants" with shiny new ones. Where is the net gain for YOU? Got family members you're hoping they'll kill off for you in the fog or war or something? When you pick a war on your own turf, it ain't just YOU that goes under the gun.

What the hell - what's a little destabilization among friends, eh? The more the merrier, and the devil take the hindmost, right?

Question....you of course refer to "your" people, who would those be. I'm guessing that you are american indian? Or ?

I'm "Indian", or "a half breed" to white folks, but more than that, and transcendental to it, I'm AMERICAN. "My People" are the ones you guys are trying to gang-press into your petty little war. They're not "just Indians".

I can promise you that if the elite ghouls have their way you will be just more serfs/slaves to add to the farm.

In the end you too will find a need to resist, unless of course you want to be slaves? Do you?

I can promise YOU that I won't. Getting you to understand that is another matter, so I won't even try there.

Every little boy wants to grow up and bask in the glories of war and be a hero, endless battles and a ride to Valhalla on Valkyrie wings. It don't work that way. There's mud, and smoke, and blood, and sheer terror, and burying the guy you had breakfast with just this morning, and crap blowing up and throwing dirt, mud, blood, and bits of what used to be people all over your cute little uniform and that shiny gun you just cleaned this morning after breakfast with you now deceased buddy.

What there ain't is glory.

It doesn't matter to me whether the current "elites" try to serf me, or your shiny new elites are the ones to try it. I can't say that I give much of a damn for either set of them, and one would-be king is the same as another to me. The only difference is which set seizes control from YOU and breaks your little heart after all that glorious fighting and your friends and families trips to Valhalla as a result of the war you started.

"Resistance" has many faces and facets. To quote Clint Eastwood from some old movie or another - "Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy." Go ahead, take to your arms. I've been there and done that. I'm only going there again when you force my hand, and your sort is not going to like it if I have to do that over THEIR miscalculation.

I won't be playing according to your scripts, or your opponent's scripts.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SecondAmendmentUser

Ah. I see. You think the OWS crowd is going to take up arms and "expel the usurpers from the throne."

Got any idea WHO they're going to place upon the throne then? I do, and I ain't having it.

That's ALL we need - a bunch of armed collectivists making your decisions for you. That'll just about round out my day.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

If that's the way you want it. like I said, don't whine about the results you get. An excellent example of the "force everyone into MY fight" mentality.

Either way just like in past history you will have to choose sides . You should know this well.

Uh huh.

keep shouting that from the rooftops - you're only skylining yourself.

Take that rhetoric and a buck thirty to McDonalds, and see which gets you a cup of coffee.

Your God runs a land Office? Or does he run a Legal Firm to hand out laws?

Sarcasm won't do you much good here. I know that my God is not your god of course, this is your decision and I have no interest in convincing you who to worship that is your business.

However, my God gives me the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness among others, I intend to exercise those rights.

All I'm gonna say about that is you've picked a hell of a time to go off the rails - while there are barbarians at the gates to sweep in and TAKE your hard fought "victory" away from you in the power vacuum that is sure to result, replacing your old "tyrants" with shiny new ones. Where is the net gain for YOU? Got family members you're hoping they'll kill off for you in the fog or war or something? When you pick a war on your own turf, it ain't just YOU that goes under the gun.

OK, I get it now, you are on reservation lands, I gather, this is what you are talking about? Just like in the past, and I totally disagree with the way the white man treated the indians, disgraceful. Do you really think that the neo feudal lords of today will allow you to stay out of things, I doubt it. Actually I have no issue with the indians and you guys deserve your own nations. If it was my choice I would certainly hope you could be left out of this battle between "the white tribes, and tribes of khazaria (ruling elite) " But history says otherwise regrettably.

I'm "Indian", or "a half breed" to white folks, but more than that, and transcendental to it, I'm AMERICAN. "My People" are the ones you guys are trying to gang-press into your petty little war.

But you say you don't want to be involved with the struggle between the elite rulers (khazar tribes) and the white man? This means that you are not actually considering yourself part of "The People of the United States of America. I would believe this means you consider yourself part of the indian nations.

"Resistance" has many faces and facets. To quote Clint Eastwood from some old movie or another - "Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy." Go ahead, take to your arms. I've been there and done that. I'm only going there again when you force my hand, and your sort is not going to like it if I have to do that over THEIR miscalculation.

Wow, you really think I like the prospect of battling these elite tyrant criminals with force? No I don't at all, just like any other flesh and blood man that has any sense at all I am horrified by the thought, but there is nothing else left to do, the votes are rigged, there is no redress of grievances or petition of gov't because of the massive corruption, and protests will achieve nothing. The massive military industrial complex that murders millions around the world continues its crimes at ever increasing speed. The government continues to encroach on citizens rights soon we will have a police state, we are almost there already.

Tell me, what do you suggest be done to stop these things?

The only other alternative I can see is that sections of the country secede from the USA, I actually like this idea but I still think that if attempted the elite criminals would attempt to crush that group or groups.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join