It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BofA CEO Brian Moynihan 'Incensed' People Don't Recognize 'How Much Good' His Employees Do

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well, I don't know about you, but I am full of admiration for the employees of BofA.

Obviously they have taken a massive pay cut, turned down billions in Bonuses and in fact have decided that due to their own incompetence, to work for nothing for as long as the financial crisis exists.

No, none of the above is true!!

Brian Moynihan sent a memo out to all staff de-crying the fact that during all these protests people do not recognise the selfless acts the Employees have undertaken.

These include things like Employees participating in volunteer hours, charitable giving and wait for it, serving clients and customers well.

Serving customers and clients well!!! Okay, but ummm, isn't that your job??

Anyway, Moynihan feels we should leave them alone and OWS should go home and get a job, in order for your wages to be paid into my bank.

Here are a few snippets (for those who cannot be bothered to read the full article).

Bank of America CEO Bryan Moynihan says the public needs to start thinking before they criticize his company.

"I, like you, get a little incensed when you think about how much good all of you do, whether it's volunteer hours, charitable giving we do, serving clients and customers well," Moynihan said to employees in a global town hall meeting last week, Bloomberg reports. "You ought to think a little about that before you start yelling at us."

The banking giant has received an outpouring of criticism since announcing last month it would start charging customers $5 per month to use their debit cards for purchases. Following the fee, customers and others took their angry comments to Twitter to criticize the debit card charge and a website malfunction that left users unable to access their accounts online for hours

Well to be fair that's about a third of the article, so really no excusues for reading the entire thing, you lazy ATSers!!

Link:- www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Let me guess... they do God's work?

Scammers like him stealing taxpayers money can go to hell.... or to pound-me-in-the-butt jail as a replacement would be nice.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Lol, me thinks he would enjoy, pound me in the butt jail. Well looking at his picture.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
"bank of america" brought this on themselves. What genius thinking in trying to screw the little guy $5 bucks per month to access their own money in this economic environment.

Maybe the CEO and other top level executives at "bank of america" consider a paycut from their own salaries? Then again they probably wouldn't be able to afford the lavish vacations they take with their hookers and mistresses if the bite came out of their asses.

I guess the bankers have short term memory in the fact that taxpayers bailed their pathetic asses out months ago.
edit on 27-10-2011 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
What a chucklehead.

Has anyone informed him that we do not exactly have issues with the employees? For the most part, they are sheeple just like everyone else.

Hellllllooooooooo McFLY!!!
Brian, it is you that we have issues with, not the employees.

When people take their frustrations out on the employees, the employees need to redirect the animosity right to him.Why doesn't ole Brian come out of hiding and tell the American people himself, what are you afraid? You big pussy.
edit on 27-10-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I'm sure there are thousands of BoA employees who are good people and do good things. But, the problem is not the everyday tellers and data processing clerks or even the branch managers, etc... Moynihan has no clue that the public outrage is at HIM and HIS Policy/Decision makers. He is in total denial. And THAT is why BoA will FAIL.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I swear to God the audacity of some people. Just because you THINK you're in the green, doesn't put you in the green silly man!

They should "charitably give" people their homes back!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

They should "charitably give" people their homes back!

I could not agree with you more. These institutes make me sick to my stomach. They created the mess we are in, yet still profit from the misery. I could use expletives, and indeed wish to do so, but T&C's exclude me from doing so!!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Let me state that I am not against the tellers or the minions, but statements from CEO's such as this is in the least a little crass, if not downright insulting.

I appreciate that many people would lose their jobs if the BofA went under and I wouldn't like to see anything like this happen.

What we need is an overhaul of the banking system, including the exclusion of CEO's such as Moynihan and let's work together to get our nations WORKING again.

That means an investment in business, an investment in innovation and enterprise.

Let's get manufacturing going again and produce goods that people need and want at a reasonable cost. I appreciate this is going to be difficult, but to rely solely on the financial sector is foolish at the very least.

Although the way things have progressed over the last thirty years, it appears that service industry has expanded purely for the banking sector to feed off.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
it's amazing to see his company change a product or an aspect of it that customers dont like and this dude gets butthurt about it. we as customers have the right to shop elsewhere if we arent satisfied.

i guess screwing people under the guise of business is fine but when customers do the same (albeit not in a shifty way)and use their rights to go to a competitor thats not commerce?

sorry guys, its just business. adapt or die

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by homeskillet

Just wait, there will be a new law soon that says the people cannot remove their money from the banks. Would not surprise me in the least to see the bankers try to lobby a law that in someway forces people to do business with them.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Yet do we not already have this to a certain extent?

Are we not forced to have OUR wages, the money we are paid for OUR services to be paid into these institutes?

I can remember the days when my parents were paid in Cold Hard Cash. Nowadays we are paid through a computer system into another computer system, paying direct debits through said computer system.

I have read and heard people talking about the NWO and people being paid in Credits. I would say we are probably one step away from being there.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

All the more reason to just go ahead and flip the switch and make it happen across the board then.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Maybe, but whilst we are still able to get OUR hands on cold hard cash, how about we pull said cash from these institutions until the fundamental changes have been introduced?

Probably asking too much for such a Broad approach, many people are still sleeping. But they will soon wake up once cash has lost its value.

That can happen at any time. Probably sooner than later!!
edit on 27/10/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
BofA treats me so well im moving my money out of there banks on November 5th just so i dont burden them anymore with it. I really care and dont want to over work them.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Baqck 'in the day' there was one phone company: AT&T. Ma Bell. And they willfully screwed every consumer at every turn. And finally it was seen as the monopoly it was and broken up. The big banks are the same. They're too big and wield WAY too much influence. Break em down. Small community banks.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I have actually been contemplating opening an account with them. I might go open one just so I can close it, I do not want to feel left out on the 5th.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Wife came home tonight and was furious. I didn't know she delt with BoA. Well anyway they took a car loan that was 1/2 paid off and rolled it into a credit card. She asked why the credit card had money on it and she hadn't used it and thats what they told her. She folded the card in half in front of the guy and vowed to pay the loan off in the 6 months or whatever was left on it. He couldn't get her to understand the payment went way down and she doesn't have to worry about the big bill. She'll pay it off before it's supposed to be. They lost another customer. They actually tried to call it a cash advance till she really blew up.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

i was 3 seconds way from finding your address and slapping you. lol

new topics

top topics

join