It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tunguska Investigation and Chilean alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Check these sites out:
www.space.com...
ufoevidence.org...
www.elcajon.cl...
Anybody having anymore knowledge of the Tunguska Investigation?

[edit on 31/8/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Last I heard they were testing the metal found. I haven't heard another word since.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
What are the pictures from? The camera they claim to use is a digital camera and a fairly decent one at that. Kinda odd that it is so out of focus and they didn't think to take a second picture since the first one was so bad..

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Original poster- what is your speculation?

The photo is cute. I can't imagine police on horseback casually riding past a midget alien- looks like a halloween prank.

I notice the snow, is the Oct. 31 in Milwaukee or Buffalo?

Give us some info other than a couple links. I refuse to write the billing for a prank. (unless it's my prank!>

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I am sure thats not from Milwaukee but location in not the point. There also is another officer standing directly across from the creature. 3 officers, two horses, someone (if not two people) taking the picture, and no one appears to see the creature or be affected by its presence?? umm ya ok.. If I see a chipmunk I at least try to scare it or stop and watch it.. That creature looks alot larger then a chipmunk but noone cares.. uh huh!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly

The photo is cute. I can't imagine police on horseback casually riding past a midget alien- looks like a halloween prank.

Give us some info other than a couple links. I refuse to write the billing for a prank. (unless it's my prank!>

It's 10 May 04, in Santiago, Chile. It will be getting cold by then, so snow would not be unusual.
Also, the mounted police facing the camera obvously would not see the creature. The policemen moving away from the camera looks as though they may be in a conversation. The "little fellow" seems to be making a stealthy move in broad daylight. He may also have the ability to pick up an the alpha and beta brainwave of the humans that are present. Just pure speculation. The photo looks genuine and the photographer may not have been aware ofits blurriness until after the "little fellow" had made his way to where ever he may have been going.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Originally posted by PublicGadfly

It's 10 May 04, in Santiago, Chile. It will be getting cold by then, so snow would not be unusual.
Also, the mounted police facing the camera obvously would not see the creature. The policemen moving away from the camera looks as though they may be in a conversation. The "little fellow" seems to be making a stealthy move in broad daylight. He may also have the ability to pick up an the alpha and beta brainwave of the humans that are present. Just pure speculation. The photo looks genuine and the photographer may not have been aware ofits blurriness until after the "little fellow" had made his way to where ever he may have been going.

You may not see this but that camera is a Digital camera and does have a view window on the back of it. It is not a cheap camera, maybe $400 USD. I have yet to see someone take a picture and not confirm to themselves that they got the picture they wanted. Even on a little digital camera screen, anyone would still be able to see how bad the picture looks, and most likely would try and take a 2nd one.
Oh and it has an auto focus.. so why does the picture look that bad?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Another possibility to consider is that the creature may not be visible to the naked eye.Cameras have been known to capture anomolous images that the photographer may not have visibly seen-Ghosts,mysts,UFO's,etc...Certain things may be able to operate at a different vibrational,or even perhaps atomic spin,and their energy structure may be beyond our limited sensory capabilty.A camera may not be limited to that same ability.

Not saying that is what occured here,or that this pic is even real,but I try to keep an open mind until things are proven or disproven.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
Another possibility to consider is that the creature may not be visible to the naked eye.Cameras have been known to capture anomolous images that the photographer may not have visibly seen-Ghosts,mysts,UFO's,etc...Certain things may be able to operate at a different vibrational,or even perhaps atomic spin,and their energy structure may be beyond our limited sensory capabilty.A camera may not be limited to that same ability.

Not saying that is what occured here,or that this pic is even real,but I try to keep an open mind until things are proven or disproven.

How interesting. thanks for the insight.

new topics

top topics

join