It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Risen from Shadow and Flame.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I have searched the vast and endless space of the internet in search of web site a home if you will. I have found that website, this site is what I was looking for I cannot exist on Newgrounds.com any longer. It is a cesspool of immaturity and idiotic people, I was always labeled an extremist conspiracy theorist. Still can't figure out how to do Avatars yet or get a proper sig, I will hopefully figure it out with time. I plain on staying here for a long time I hope to have great discussions here.
I am also a deep infowarrior at infowars.com although I never use there forum because it's so difficult to use.

I rise up from muspelheim
My fury is sublime
The sword I bring burns violently
With wild and lethal flames

I march against the asagods
To bring the end of time
I am pure and endless pain
And Surtur is my name

See me rise, the mighty Surt
Destroyer of the universe
Bringer of flames and endless hurt
Scorcher of men and earth
-Amon Amarth

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Surtur

Welcome to ATS.

After you're done with all the destruction and pillaging put that cat out for night before turning in for the evening. also, No shoes on the furniture.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Surtur

"Let them hear your rage!
Show no fear!
Attack!"

-AA

Welcome. I'm sure a mod will be posting some info for noobs soon. They should be able to answer any questions you have. Good luck. See you on boards.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Welcome, you will probably be labeled the same here, but that's OK, there are plenty of us around, you will fit right in :p

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Surtur

Hi Surtur, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Surtur

Welcome to ATS

You will fit in just fine

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS ! Hope you enjoy your way around these threads. Best site in the entire net.

Ps. Got to see Amon Amarth with Cannibal Corpse many moons ago. Still one of the best shows ive been too !

top topics

join