It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing in the Universe is Wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, I disagree with alot of things I hear and read. There are things we do that are wrong to us as humans but the universe ignores this. Evolution is not about what organisms are wrong, but which ones are more right. The universe will make all things right given enough time.

Here is a story that shows this concept in action.

I work at a small petshop. The owner made a wrong decision and ordered the fancy hermit crabs instead of the regular ones. We felt we did wrong. Then after a couple of weeks, none of the crabs had sold. We were doing wrong, gotta sell to live. Then finally one of the crabs died. The ultimate failure. I took the crab and disposed of him and washed his shell off. The shell was a thing of beauty, it was colored with strange brown specks, intricate bumps and horns, and a lovely spiral with a splash of color in the opening.

The universe took all those wrongs and gave me a piece of art it created, despite all our attempts to say no.

I felt the universe was trying to communicate with me so I examined the shell more closely. The shell was very light and delicate, this revealed that it was new, perhaps a year old. The shell was mostly made of calcium and sand and other white minerals, but it was splashed with a brown paint. This paint was imperfection during the creation of the shell that gave it this color. Looking deep in the pits of the horn I could see this paint a little better, it was that oily tar that has been washing up on the beaches. The universe had taken oil leaks from the ocean floor and wove them into the shells. It was colored heavily with this brown so I feel that the oil spills here had contributed to this as well.

The universe had taken so many wrongs and instead of throwing it away it made art with it. Beautiful fractal art that creates itself.

There is no wrong, no going backwards, at most only stagnation.

So all those who think they are doing something wrong: I love you because I know the universe is creating art through us, and while I may not agree with your methods, or even understand it, I just go with the flow, the motion of the ocean, love.

Think you for your time.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I like how you're thinking. Now consider the possibility that there is no wrong or right. Duality is present, but all is one. Balance is key.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MemeticHarvest

I mostly agree with you. Nice post.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Very interesting! I really enjoyed your view instead of the same old doom & gloom.

Perhaps you could sell the shells to house other crabs so as not a total loss?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I can't stand that argument, as if evil justifies the good, and hurting others is no different from loving and helping them, provided it's "balanced". It's bad philosophy, bad psychology, and bad theology, and it just doesn't "grok" at least not for me it doesn't. Forgiveness is important, and neccessary.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I actually do believe there is no right or wrong as well. I just feel that this is a realization that you must come to for yourself. I don't think it is good to say outloud much because there are troubled people who seek a comfirmation to continue their evil. They carry alot of pain with them, in essence sacrificing themselves so that others may learn from them. I know this is weird but I see a little bit of jesus in the most evil people in the world. They bear a burden like no other, their mind and soul tormented, their fellow man rejoicing at their crucifiction and death.

I don't want to see it anymore. I have learned enough, and seen enough, it is time for this world to change from hurting to healing.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I use the shell to help heal those who are hurt. This is more valuable to me than a few bucks. Maybe one day when I find a better tool for healing I will give this shell back to the crabs. Thanks for your reply

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I completely understand what you are saying about flow, do you find when you stay in the positive the flow increases substantially and you can feel and see the universe at work around you as it's happening? It is so odd how I can come onto ATS and find some completely in harmony with what is on my mind at that moment.
By the way this is my first post in years.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by disastercat

Yes, absolutely. It may just be me and you but when I am healing I start seeing God as the universe through all things. Like it is soaking with it, my eyes flow with it like rivers. The love becomes so strong I sometimes cry during my meditation, even though I try not to cry, the love can become overwhelming. It comes from taking people who think they are wrong and think they are failures and using this as a fertile soil to plant the seed of their true potential.

I have an employee who is frumpy, kinda slow, chatty and annoying. She is a weird one for a girl, she even took martial arts and talks about her respect for her master. The community speaks poorly of her however, calling her stupid. I could see that she thought low of herself though, so I spoke to her.
"Do you think you are pretty?"
"haha, noooooo"
"Do you think you are smart?"
"well maybe kinda smart"
"Do you think you are disciplined?"
"Yes I think I am"
"This is the only important attribute. You can be born pretty, or born smart, but if you are disciplined you can BECOME pretty, you can BECOME smart. This last question was a trick question because I already knew the answer to it, I can see daily that you are disciplined."

The rest of the day she glowed with thoughts of self actualization. So strange how words can change the world. It is why I am here, to help all of your great minds change the world, to save the world.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

This is exactly what I am talking about. I have only in the last couple of days come into myself as a soul here with a purpose. I know now that I am part of a much larger conciousness, but it took realizing some truths about myself because someone else healed me with unconditional love. now it is my obligation to pass it forward so to speak.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I pretty much just try to keep neutral. I don't judge, I try to see myself in other peoples shoes as if it could be me after different circumstances. I like to observe & just go with it.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
"The universe is creating art through us" What a statement! Very good OP!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemeticHarvest

Don't get me wrong, I disagree with alot of things I hear and read. There are things we do that are wrong to us as humans but the universe ignores this. Evolution is not about what organisms are wrong, but which ones are more right. The universe will make all things right given enough time.

Your opening paragraph fully dispels the title of this thread, so if nothing in the Universe is wrong, then how is it possible anything here is wrong?

Are We kNot part of the Universe? And if We are, then the perfection of the Universe must apply to us as well.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
I like how you're thinking. Now consider the possibility that there is no wrong or right. Duality is present, but all is one. Balance is key.

Balance is had when the 3 becomes 1.

So you are missing a piece in duality, if you think 2 becomes 1.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

I can't stand that argument, as if evil justifies the good, and hurting others is no different from loving and helping them, provided it's "balanced". It's bad philosophy, bad psychology, and bad theology, and it just doesn't "grok" at least not for me it doesn't. Forgiveness is important, and neccessary.

Forgiveness only feeds the ego, forever keeping you trapped in your duality.

When you finaly realize there's kNOwTHING to forgive, that's the important part.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemeticHarvest

I actually do believe there is no right or wrong as well. I just feel that this is a realization that you must come to for yourself. I don't think it is good to say outloud much because there are troubled people who seek a comfirmation to continue their evil. They carry alot of pain with them, in essence sacrificing themselves so that others may learn from them. I know this is weird but I see a little bit of jesus in the most evil people in the world. They bear a burden like no other, their mind and soul tormented, their fellow man rejoicing at their crucifiction and death.

I don't want to see it anymore. I have learned enough, and seen enough, it is time for this world to change from hurting to healing.

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. - William Shakespeare

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have a question....hand raised....ahem....what is up with your name?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

There is no wrong, no going backwards, at most only stagnation. So all those who think they are doing something wrong: I love you because I know the universe is creating art through us, and while I may not agree with your methods, or even understand it, I just go with the flow, the motion of the ocean, love. Think you for your time.

?
?

I think I'd prefer the beauty of the natural shell as it was intended instead of the added "tar brown"...

Sorry...but there is a lot of "wrong" that is changing the beauty and balance of this beautiful earth....and it not changing it into pretty art either.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

All is one. There is no right or wrong. There may be for you, or for others, but not for me. Trust me though, I see how you would think that, I'm not oblivious. There is no good or bad either. We all can move beyond duality. Service to others, acceptance, truth, and unity; all in one package. The key is accepting "evil".

Bad is good. Good is good. Good wins. Bad is arbitrary. Bad helps you learn good. That's all its there for. Good is just there because its there. So even bad is good. By accepting the bad, you make it good. Then you see that it has a purpose that serves goodness. Since it is serving goodness, then it can't be bad.

When you accept everything, including the bad, then bad and good both disappear, and you're just left with truth. The truth is good even though there is no good. That's how you know the good wins.

SUMMARY

When the bad and good become one, there is no bad or good. But that unity is good. If it sounds like a paradox, it is. Sorry if I was confusing... I'm actually a little confused myself.

edit on 27-10-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i agree

but that does not mean anything is right either

it just is what it is

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join