It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender boy's attempt to join Girl Scouts initially rejected

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What will happen when he gets into puberty? What if he decides he's not a girl anymore lol. Loads of regret

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAfterSunset

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by JustAfterSunset

WE ARE NOT ALL GAY

Agreed, the majority are not GAY, you all need to read up before making any comment ..... seriously ..... do the stats
lol, ok so your a boy who thinks he's a girl. who has sex with girls

if this is the case, in my opinion you are sexually taboo not a transgender
edit on 27-10-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Work it the other way, i knew when i was 8, since i had a strict father nothing happened, now in my 40's i regret not doing something about it in my best years, i live with mistakes

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

I said nothing about my sexual orientation. I'm bi-sexual and lean towards men. Thanks for calling me a freak though. I didn't report that because I want anyone looking over the site to know who and what you are.

Way to edit that trash off the board! Good job.
edit on 27-10-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The OP has spoken.

I hope it has been fun for everyone
to watch these disgusting parents destroy something
that use to be good for kid's.

Good bye
I will not be buying anymore cookies
or supporting the girl scouts at all..

Why do idiots have to ruin everything that is good?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

You are not good parent material. Please, stay out of the gene pool.

Just about everything you wrote in your OP, is wrong on so many levels. I'm talking about your slant on sexuality, twisted if I may say so....

And, what's up with all the hate? Yes, I would buy the cookies, and a bunch more for my friends too.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I said nothing about my sexual orientation. I'm bi-sexual and lean towards men. Thanks for calling me a freak though. I didn't report that because I want anyone looking over the site to know who and what you are.

no go ahead an report me, as my meaning of freak ment sexually taboo. Im sorry if i offended you. And exsactly who and what am i?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I'll need some time to hunt down theories since I don't have access to any psych journal databases right now. However, I'm not saying that these studies make absolute statements. What they say is that by age three most children have an established gender identity and after this point it becomes hard to change. I'm also not saying that these people don't have a choice in the matter. I agree that there is a biological aspect as well as an environmental aspect. However, the greater one is biologically predisposed to a certain behavior the less environmental influences are required to have that person perform that behavior. This isn't to say there aren't homosexuals who have the brain of a straight person and vice versa.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality

WE ARE NOT ALL GAY

Agreed, the majority are not GAY, you all need to read up before making any comment ..... seriously ..... do the stats

if this is the case, in my opinion you are a freak not a transgender

NO, i am a boy, who knows he is a boy (Dangly bits) who dresses as a woman sometimes, and enjoys the dressin up bit. Does not make me less of a man, i just wear the 10 deniers and short skirts ...the majority of the time i am me .... MALE, i do my thing as a male should ....... if thats a FREAK so be it ...... dont knock it till you try it!

I guess you have never tried pulling 10 denier over your shaved legs .......... like i say MR Conceived Ideas ....... try it and get back to me ........ p.s. its even better with heels but that would take you a week to get used too

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss

Originally posted by Moshpet
Disgusting, the lack of humanity and acceptance in this thread.

As my wife put it, she'd rather have joined the Boy Scouts if they would have let her. They did cooler stuff! Gender or sexuality was was not an issue, having fun was.

I suppose it would have been too hard or too much trouble for her to either make her Girl Scouts more fun, or find a more fun organization?

Perhaps the name of the organization was not made clear to her or you?

Why does everyone think they have the right to impose their ideology onto others, most often groups of others and their families?

When your kids turn out gay, just remember to take responsibility for it.

When my kid decides, it will be their choice. Anyone trying to force a choice on her or if she decides to be a him, will be met by Angry Daddy, if my wife doesn't beat me to it.

If she decides she is gay, bi or straight, will also be her or if she decides that way, 'his choice.' Anyone trying again force that choice will end up meeting angry parents.

As it stands my child will still be my child and will have my support and my defense, should she become a he, remain a her or decides 'gasp' to be straight, gay or bi.

Anyone wanting to harm my child will find me more than willing to throw down and throw away all rules of good conduct or sportsmanship. I'm her FATHER, her Friend and best-test buddy!

What you should fear is my Wife.
She might let you live.

M.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Someone that resorts to name calling rather than learning I suppose.
I've met very few posters on ATS that seem to want to learn anything about us. It always comes down to name calling. I said it last time, and I'll say it again. Majority of people here are talking out of their butt and have too little knowledge to even do that effectively, and it makes me question the information in other threads that I go in to in order to learn from.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality

WE ARE NOT ALL GAY

if this is the case, in my opinion you are a freak not a transgender

NO, i am a boy, who knows he is a boy (Dangly bits) who dresses as a woman sometimes, and enjoys the dressin up bit. Does not make me less of a man, i just wear the 10 deniers and short skirts ...the majority of the time i am me .... MALE, i do my thing as a male should ....... if thats a FREAK so be it ...... dont knock it till you try it!

I guess you have never tried pulling 10 denier over your shaved legs .......... like i say MR Conceived Ideas ....... try it and get back to me ........ p.s. its even better with heels but that would take you a week to get used too

thank you for explaining the dirty details. you still love women. You just love there high hills and panty hose, im with you. You are not gay, just sexually taboo. So i have to ask you how many tansgender are gay?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Way back in the dark ages when I was in college majoring in biological psychology, I remember reading medical cases about little boys who were born normal, but their circumcisions were screwed up thanks to careless surgeons (back in the 50s and 60s). The surgeons recommended that the parents allow the docs to turn their boys into girls so they wouldn't have to live with mutilated, shortened penises.

The children were renamed with girls names, and were treated in every way as females: Dolls, play houses, pink frilly things, long hair, dresses, and mary jane shoes. They played with other girls, and for all intents and purposes, were girls.

Except for one problem: They NEVER FELT FEMALE. They always felt male, always were drawn to male-oriented activities, and always knew something was off.

Forgive me if this was posted previously, but all fetuses start out as female. At 6 weeks gestation, if the baby has the XY chromosome, androgens (hormones) will create the male child. The male brain is different from the female brain. This is a fact which cannot be changed.

Sometimes, there is a confusion during gestation, in which the brain is organized for one sex, but the body for another. This is when you have homosexuality, or in extreme cases, you have a situation like this little boy who has the brain of a little girl.

If this kid has the gender role of female, and behaves like one, who cares if this kid joins the girl scouts? Honestly, I don't see what the big deal is. Both my girls were in girl scouts, They wouldn't have cared who they were in scouts with, as long as they had fun together doing scouty things. Even if they went to the little girl's room to do their business, I'm sure that kid pees sitting down, so really, what is the big deal?

We all need more understanding when it comes to the variations in the human condition. Personally, I think people pay WAY TOO MUCH ATTENTION to the sexual orientation of other people that they don't even know, and it doesn't affect their life one bit. There are more important things going on right now than boys in dresses who play with Barbies.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
also this,"At 6 weeks gestation, if the baby has the XY chromosome, androgens (hormones) will create the male child. The male brain is different from the female brain. This is a fact which cannot be changed." what do you mean it cant be changed? as in the bilological understanding of ones own wee wee or the pyscological understanding of ones gender or sexual orientation?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
also phychological biology! ha. So your telling me that a baby can grow a pear of beans and at some point in gestation it decides its a girl? or actually should have been a girl all along? wow if this is true, abortion should be completly illegal as apparently the mind of the individual already knows its sexual orientation before its born. So you are admitting consiousness in fetus, that indeed fetus do have consiousness and choices beyond understood science? man you all shoot in every direction. I suppose there is not a single opinion that cant be backed by study

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I read through about 20 to 30 posts before I checked both links in the OP, did anybody bother to read the story, I did, and this part stood out to me, by the way..it says this in both of the OPs links.

"“Bobby identifies as a girl, and he’s a boy,” Felisha Archuleta, Bobby’s mom, told Colorado’s 9News. “He’s been doing this since he was about 2 years old.
""He’s loved girl stuff, so we just let him dress how he wants, as long as he’s happy.”"

This statement from the mother should be the real issue and not wether the child can join the Girl Scouts, this child is a victim of a stupid parent or parents, how the hell can a mother let her BOY turn into a girl.

Here is a post from someone responding to the story in one of the OPs links;

""That is all well and good but this is a child who is far from even puberty. All he knows at this point in life is heavily persuaded by the mother and adults around him. Just because a child shows feminine tendencies as a small child is not a reason to treat him or dress him like a girl. There seems to be no mention of males in the family, no male role models. I have many questions as to the stability of this mother.""

This story is typical of a lot of situations I have seen in my lifetime, people will focus on the wrong part of the story or situation and try to turn it into something thats it's not, in this case the mother and/or the grandmother were allowed to screw up a childs life because of thier ignorance or sheer stupidity, as the paragraph points out above, where is the Man of the house, my guess would be that there isnt one at all.

My hope is that the Mother and Grandmother are investigated for this, and that BOY gets to live his life as what he came into the world as, A BOY

Peace to all of you who have brought your kids up the right way, and God help the rest.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
the childs gonna grow up and blame the "responsible adults" who catagorized him by his sexuality at 7, before puberty.....

wake up people....what kind of "conscious" decisions are these "responisble' adult making...

its border line torture.

"heres a pink dress...where it with pride...you are a pioneer"

irressponsible, well thats an understatement
and how desensitized does society have to be to let this happen. ??

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

What I mean is, there are fundamental differences in the male and female brain which are actually physical in nature. This has nothing to do with one's wee-wee or hoo-hoo. It has to do with behaviors caused by actual brain structures..
I'll cut and paste from Brain Fitness for Life, as it has a concise list of differences:

"1. Brain size: The male brain is typically about ten percent larger than the female brain. Although the extra mass does give males more processing power, this doesn’t make men more intelligent. Rather, science believes the reason for the increased brain mass is to accommodate the bigger body mass and muscle groups of the male (human).

2. Brain hemispheres: Many men are sharply left-brain dominant, while women tend to be more evenly balanced between left and right-brain processing. Women are therefore thought to be slightly more intuitive, and sometimes better communicators. Men are often less socially adept, and are more task-oriented thinkers than females.

3. Relationships: Women are purported to have better communication skills and emotional intelligence than men. Women tend to be group-oriented, and apt to seek solutions by talking through issues. Men can have trouble picking up on emotional cues unless they’re clearly verbalized – making for tricky communications between the sexes.

4. Mathematical skills: The inferior-parietal lobe, which controls numerical brain function, is larger in males than in females. On standardized tests, men often score higher on mathematical tests than women.

5. Stress: When faced with stressful situations, men usually employ ‘fight or flight’ tactics, while women use a ‘tend or befriend’ response that is rooted in their natural instincts for caring for their children and establishing strong group bonds.

6. Language: Women often excel at language-based tasks for two reasons: two brain areas that deal with language are larger in females, and females process language in both hemispheres while males favor a single brain half.

7. Emotions: Since women tend to have a larger deep limbic system then men, they’re more in touch with their feelings and are better at expressing their emotions. This makes women better at connecting with others, but unfortunately also more prone to different types of depression.

8. Spatial abilities: The parietal region is thicker in the female brain, making it harder for them to mentally rotate objects – an important spatial skill. Women often report difficulty with spatial tasks, both on tests and in real life. Want to test this theory with a loved one? Play HAPPYneuron’s visual-spatial game Points of View and test each others ability.

9. Susceptibility to brain function disorders: Men are more likely to be dyslexic or have other language disabilities, since they’re more often left-brain dominant. Males are also more prone to autism, ADHD and Tourette’s Syndrome, while women are more susceptible to mood disorders like anxiety and depression."
*************************************************************************************************************************

Here's a fun way to see how much testosterone you were exposed to in the womb: Look at your ring fingers and your index fingers. If you index finger is shorter than your ring finger, you were exposed to more male hormone in the womb. If your index finger is longer than your ring finger, you were exposed to much lower levels.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

So we should acquiesce to all the rapists, murderers and thieves who act on their impulses.

They were born that way, after all. We should not make them conform to a "normal" lifestyle.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
OH man,i will adress these "facts". however i am to drunk, to retort. all i can say is this. The understanding of the human mind/consiousness is elementry. Speaking about the mind in these terms is like astrology making gross generalizations that apply to the mass. So we can all say wow im special. If you knew anything about anything. you would realize your facts resemble an incoherent message to describe the general population. and even at that it fails.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join