It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender boy's attempt to join Girl Scouts initially rejected

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by smileypants

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by smileypants

I read it, and my point still stands.

Some people are born with propensity to rape, murder, cannibalize, steal, etc.

So we should let all that slide because

*they were born that way

*it happens all the time in the animal kingdom.

I understand a fundamental flaw in your reasoning. You need to know LGBT people for you to truly understand how sick and dangerous that thinking is.

I have quite a few friends that are LGBT. Thanks for the advice though.

These things lead to hate and look around you...

I do not hate people. That does not mean that I approve of their actions.

You are trying to put a few separate ideas together that do not correlate.

kids are killing themselves, people are murdering based on these differences because some people demonize before even trying to understand.

Sucks that people are killing themselves.

Again, I blame the parents.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss

Originally posted by Dystopiaphiliac

He wasn't born gay

Your right, we all choose what sexual orientation we are. I remember back when I decided to be straight. Know what I mean? (This post is sarcasm.)

You didn't decide to be born straight.

It was decided for you, and when you looked down at your genitals, you accepted that you are what you see.

It doesn't matter how big my d*** is if the chemicals and neurotransmitters in my brain tell me i'm a female. Learn to read psychology.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Dont get me wrong, i have nothing against transgenders, but this is sort of wrong.

It is called GIRL scouts for a reason and there should only be GIRLS in it.
Just like there should be no GIRLS in BOY scouts.

I am all for LGBT rights, me being one of them, but this is wrong.
However I disagree with the OP when he calls it "Disgusting," you NEVER call other people disgusting unless theey are some sort of child raping murderer! Learn some manners!

Also, it IS normal for him to have naked dolls with autopsy type marks on them.
why?

A. Barbies are undressed easily and he may have been changing the outfits.
B. if he got ahold of a sharpie he prolly just colored in the creases. Also, there where scribbles around the eyes too. I did the same thing to my toys (not barbies but action figures and trucks) when I was his age, and so did you prolly.

And as mama monster says...

edit on 27-10-2011 by darkredfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

How exactly would gender confusion be corrected in a young child?
edit on 27-10-2011 by smileypants because: (no reason given)

Is it even correctable? I don't know that it is for sure, it's an unknown issue for all of us. Is it preventable?

Yes, I believe it is. Kids are blank slates. You insert your own ideology and behavioral mannerisms. They are literal sponges, and soak up the world through YOUR eyes.

But back to whether or not it's correctable; if you want your child to be gay, then by all means stand by and allow society to make the decision for you.

The rest of society (that has any common sense or care in the matter) will be paying close attention to their children. Surely if you catch your son playing with dolls, or trying on girls clothing, because he really does not know any better, I'd say there is an opportunity for correction, wouldn't you?

It's idiotic to claim that your child was "born gay" because you weren't paying attention to what they were doing as they grew up. People are totally irresponsible today. Most parents now simply allow to it to continue, because to attempt to stop it would be an admission that they are at fault and missed the opportunity to correct their own kids.

The very height of irresponsibility, and it's sad sad sad that people grow up today with twisted and sad gender confusion, because their parents were too self-absorbed to raise them. Even sadder is the denial of personal responsibility, when their kids are gay / lesbian by the time they hit adulthood.

Anyone who says kids are genetically inclined towards homosexuality / lesbianism, to me, only reflects the extreme irresponsibility issued by their own parents. That's how bad it is now. That's why this problem exists.

Denial that parents are responsible.

Mind you, I have no hatred of gay or lesbian people. They are normal people, and their sexual life is only a small fraction of who they are as people. No one grows up in life with the view that the only thing they have to contribute to society is a sexual agenda.

Please re-read what you just said...
This is completely anecdotal and has NO basis what-so-ever in science or psychology. You are simply rationalizing your own ignorance of this issue rather than considering that you are hugely undereducated on this subject. You are making wild assumptions that will have you feeling very embarrassed in a few years when you learn a bit more. As you said, we are blanks slates but we are born "knowing" many basic things like how to breathe, and sexual identity is just one of these things. Please, just learn. Get to know some of these people and you will come to a much different conclusion.
edit on 27-10-2011 by smileypants because: edit: spelling

Incorrect and ironic. Your entire post was an assumption. Neither am I required to present validation to you of qualification to present common sense. If you are lacking in that area, I suggest you learn. I'm afraid it's not my responsibility to teach you how to be a human being. Blame your parents for that one.

This entire thread is about behavior. Last time I checked, involuntary bodily actions like breathing did not qualify as good or bad behavioral traits.

Example;

My daughter! She does not breathe!

Perhaps she was born that way.

edit on 27-10-2011 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

It is your attitude I have a problem with.. Not the kid......

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

With this boy as an example,

The mother needs to push the child to do more things that are acceptable for his gender and not coddle and encourage his issues, and the father needs to help pull the kid in that direction while not mocking or belittling him.

edit on 10/27/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I believe the earth has been visited by aliens from another galaxy, but there's NO WAY a child could experience gender issues!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

He wasn't born gay

Your right, we all choose what sexual orientation we are. I remember back when I decided to be straight. Know what I mean? (This post is sarcasm.)

You didn't decide to be born straight.

It was decided for you, and when you looked down at your genitals, you accepted that you are what you see.

It doesn't matter how big my d*** is if the chemicals and neurotransmitters in my brain tell me i'm a female. Learn to read psychology.

Typical non-relevant unrelated response.

Never did I say size of genitalia mattered. Hell, you don't even need eyes to know what body parts you were born with. Should I advise you to reach down and find out for yourself what gender you are, if you are feeling any confusion in the matter?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

This whole thread should be moderated and removed from the website.
This is a typical comment from a pro gay radical who loves things like censorship when the majority of the people disagree. Boys do not belong in the girl scouts PERIOD. You can twist it any way you want to but at the end of the day the majority of the public frowns on these types of things. Gays may be able to get married, they may have equal rights under the law, but that will never change the fact that the majority of the American public dislikes it, they only tolerate it because they have been forced to by our activist government.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by darkredfish

It is very disgusting that parents are pushing
there own agenda of media attention seeking
ways by plastering there child all over the news
by making it an issue that THERE CHILD
because he is so special who is a boy
is allowed to be into an all girl group..

By no accounts is it right to force every other
parent who has a daughter in the girl scouts
to be subjected to there male child's behavior.

Why do not the parents of the *trans gender bending* BOY
get over the fact there child IS A BOY and should not be
able to join an all girl group.

The boy is not disgusting the parents are!! The boy is a mere child!
Case closed.
edit on 27-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I wanna be a dog, live like one, and be with dogs. Nobody has the right to tell me differently or I will bite their nads off

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
the only thing disgusting is the OP's post.

I do think they should find a co ed activity for him.
edit on 27-10-2011 by outandopen because: d

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen
the only thing disgusting is the OP's post.

Thank your for that bit of wisdom.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
reply to post by darkredfish

It is very disgusting that parents are pushing
there own agenda of media attention seeking
ways by plastering there child all over the news
by making it an issue that THERE CHILD
because he is so special who is a boy
is allowed to be into an all girl group..

By no accounts is it right to force every other
parent who has a daughter in the girl scouts
to be subjected to there child behavior.

Why do not the parents of the *trans gender bending* BOY
get over the fact there child IS A BOY and should not be
able to join an all girl group.

Case closed.

1st paragraph: No!! Stop calling them disgusting!! He is a person too! Amd they are not trying to get media attention, it is just not normal so they wrote about it.

2nd Paragraph: They never said they would try too, and their child acts like 90% of the girls in girl scouts.

3rd Paragraph: It is not *transgender bending* It is called transgendered people and its not like he is trying to rebel against civilization. He is 7. I agree with the last part, it is an all girl group, so boys should not be allowed.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Why? Once again this child has the mind of a female. Why should they be forced into a role that is not natural to them? It's a complete double standard. If you're born "normal" you're allowed to live the life you want. If you're born different, well screw you stop complaining and conform to everyone else. I believe this site has a term for people who conform simply to fit in, sheople.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I read it, and my point still stands.

Some people are born with propensity to rape, murder, cannibalize, steal, etc.

So we should let all that slide because

*they were born that way

*it happens all the time in the animal kingdom.

I understand a fundamental flaw in your reasoning. You need to know LGBT people for you to truly understand how sick and dangerous that thinking is.

I have quite a few friends that are LGBT. Thanks for the advice though.

These things lead to hate and look around you...

I do not hate people. That does not mean that I approve of their actions.

You are trying to put a few separate ideas together that do not correlate.

kids are killing themselves, people are murdering based on these differences because some people demonize before even trying to understand.

Sucks that people are killing themselves.

Again, I blame the parents.

You have LGBT "friends". that's funny considering most people keep friends who they truly respect despite their differences. How I would love to have a friend that liked me as far as what I had to offer them, but still wouldn't accept my lifestyle, genetics and lovers.

And I recommend reading some stories about the kids who've killed themselves because sometimes their own parents were the ones trying to "correct" their behavior. Good parenting?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77

Originally posted by Cosmic911

This whole thread should be moderated and removed from the website.
This is a typical comment from a pro gay radical who loves things like censorship when the majority of the people disagree. Boys do not belong in the girl scouts PERIOD. You can twist it any way you want to but at the end of the day the majority of the public frowns on these types of things. Gays may be able to get married, they may have equal rights under the law, but that will never change the fact that the majority of the American public dislikes it, they only tolerate it because they have been forced to by our activist government.

Pro gay radical? What is that? Haha...Are you afraid I'm going to steal your shoes and re-arrange your closet?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

. Gays may be able to get married, they may have equal rights under the law, but that will never change the fact that the majority of the American public dislikes it, they only tolerate it because they have been forced to by our activist government.

Oh yes it will... America will follow in romes footsteps.
Gays will have equal rights and will not be hazed.
It happened to blacks (for the most part, were still working out the kinks) and it will happen to us too.

Just you wait....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkredfish

. Gays may be able to get married, they may have equal rights under the law, but that will never change the fact that the majority of the American public dislikes it, they only tolerate it because they have been forced to by our activist government.

Oh yes it will... America will follow in romes footsteps.
Gays will have equal rights and will not be hazed.
It happened to blacks (for the most part, were still working out the kinks) and it will happen to us too.

Just you wait....

Don't you drink out of that drinking fountain!! What did Mr. Dylan say about change?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Lol xD

Wait, that was supposed to be a joke right?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join