It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The feeling of approach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
its strange i haven't read any predictions on this site recently and now recently ive began to doubt all the illuminati stuff. but in the last 2 days ive felt something massive and earth changing (or atleast japan size) coming am not sure.

maybe am insanity is kicking in! i just dont no! anyone going crazy like me?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
my spidey senses kinda went numb for a bit there...they seem to have been tipped off here last night.

hopefully it's nothing again...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

talking about this www.abovetopsecret.com...

my internet was cut off for some time (2 weeks) just got back on. thanks for your imply

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So much seems to be happening around me that I want to get on the tallest building and tell everybody what I have been seeing and feeling.

Then I have to remember that not all people are not tuned in on the same strata of feeling and discovery.
That really is suckie because I want to share with others.

I am seeing changes in families I have known all my life.
They are noticing also but they are not seeing the change in a good light as I am.
To most of them their problems are just a burden and not a , "getting all in order rearrangement".

In my most humble opinion a change is going on now and the first part is getting us ready to accept what is next.

Be watchful, love others and enjoy the now and any good and /or beautiful thing or event that you can.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
According to Jubilee calendar counting this earth since the first year of man will be 6,000 years with his habitation by spring equinox aprox. mid March 2017 give or take a year because of the counting system before the Flood. Whatever that means to all who read this.

Here is where you can see an accounting of that if you want.

www.itsaboutthattime.net...

I believe this is pretty accurate.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I have felt the days getting shorter. Since November 1, each day has gone by very quickly to me.

top topics

join