It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Tick-to-Human Disease That Causes Immunodeficiency and Blood Clots: Neosjukdomen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This isn't the best of translations from Swedish to English, but here's how Google translates the article.

New tick disease found in Gothenburg
Published: Tuesday 25 October 2011 at 15:00
News P4 Göteborg
Google Translation Swedish to English

Researchers at the microbiologist in Gothenburg is the first in the world to find a new tick-borne disease. It is transmitted by ticks from voles and wood mice to humans and can provide patients with immunodeficiency, blood clots in the lungs and bones.

Christine Wennerås: "What is scary is that it can cause blood clots."
Scientists have no idea how common it is because it has not been known before.
We were the first who discovered this disease in a patient in 2009 and called it neosjukdomen for candidatus neoehrlichia mikurensis, no one will remember, says Over Medical Enoch professor of microbiology Christine Wennerås.

-snip-

We used a method recently received the Nobel Prize where you are looking for small snippets of DNA from the bacterium patienens blood. Through a vast database of DNA sequences they were able to arrive at what bacteria was involved. It was only when he could get the right antibiotics and when he was healthy right away.

So antibiotics bite neosjukdomen?

Yes. luckily. What is scary is that it can cause blood clots and can be life threatening. All three patients came of course from the Gothenburg area and had underlying chronic diseases such as leukemia and rheumatoid arthritis and impaired defense.

How this disease affects healthy people, we know not. There is much less severe symptoms, but we know not, says Professor Wennerås.

-snip-

Many do not they have been bitten by a tick. It gives no ring similar to Lyme disease often gives. Then you should ask her doctor to take such a blood sample and send it to us at the microbiologist here in Gothenburg.

In Swedish from News P4 Göteborg -- New Tick Disease Found in Gothenburg

Google Translation of article from Swedish to English

Does anyone know of a better translation from Swedish to English? I used Google Translator and the article doesn't fully translate from Swedish to English in Google.

Since the Swedish call this neosjukdomen is there an English word that translates from that?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MapMistress

I already hated Ticks to begin with.
Now you make me want to drown my dogs.
JK.
I love my dogs.
Nice Story!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
ticks? you seen the jesse ventura episode about the biochem lab off the US coast?

nazi scientist from op paperclip was working with ticks.

ed: lime disease or something.
edit on 27/10/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

ed:

It gives no ring similar to Lyme disease often gives. Then you should ask her doctor to take such a blood sample and send it to us at the microbiologist here in Gothenburg.

uh, maybe not then.
edit on 27/10/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Parasites, viruses and bacteria need to be dealth with at the atomic level, meaning: Atomic size silver particles.

Silver has been used as early as 1900 to fend of viruses and bacteria, in fact silver has been used since the time of the pyramids to kill bacteria that was in the rivers, when consumed.

How? Silver pots.

Now thanks to modern technology colloidal silver atoms can be made.

Because they are extremely small silver atoms can penetrate into the heart of a parasite or bacteria much faster than the outdated nano production methods that only render 20 PPM which is almos what is already in tap water.

Colloidal Silver Atoms can range from 3000 to 15000 PPM.

All made with no chemicals.

So the answer to these new parasites, viruses and bacterias are: Colloidal Silver atoms.

The best defense against germ warfare.

You can find them by the search term: colloidal silver 3000 PPM

top topics

join