It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Strange Happend to Me - need info.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Last night I had a dream – well it wasn’t really a dream persay, as I don’t really know what to call it.

I woke up standing in the corner of my bedroom. I was still in sleep phase, but I recognized that I was awake. I was speaking over and over, “I am the heirophaunt, remember.”

Then I would say, “You are the heliophaunt, remember.” But when I said you are the heliophaunt, it wasn’t me saying it – but as if someone was saying it through me.

After repeating this about two dozen times, all of which I remember very vividly and clearly, I looked around – as if I suddenly realized what I was doing, and how weird it was – and felt like I was falling. I fell to the floor, felt dizzy and light headed. A few hours later I returned to normal – but the whole time I felt like I was super charged or something (I know that sounds weird).

I’m just curious if anyone knows what these two things are – I goggled both, and only got a hit for heirophaunt as a tarot card. Can’t find anything on Heliophaunt.

Any help would be appreciated.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sounds like a vivid dream turned Lucid. Maybe a message from your subconcious trying to tell you something.
edit on 27-10-2011 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

edit on 27-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
A hierophant is a person who brings religious congregants into the presence of that which is deemed holy. The word comes from Ancient Greece, where it was constructed from the combination of ta hiera, "the holy," and phainein, "to show." In Attica it was the title of the chief priest at the Eleusinian Mysteries. A hierophant is an interpreter of sacred mysteries and arcane principles.
Can also mean a person who makes stuff up to seem more interesting or important than they really are.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Very interesting, and you had no knowledge of the word before?

Why would it want you to remember that? Maybe for future encounters... cool

Well I have so many ideas, but I will wait and let my mind calm before I continue

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Untill I researched it on Google, I had never heard of the terms before.

I am still in the dark on Heliophaunt.

I also read that heirophaunt is another word for pope, but clearly I am not the pope, HAHA.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I was also thinking since the Greek god of the sun was Helios ..

Heliophaunt would be, the one who shows the (sun) god

or interpreter to the sun god - loose translation

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Helio is the Greek word for Sun. Hiero is the Greek word for Holy. Phant means to bring, or to show forth. A Hierophant shows forth what is Holy. A Heliophant shows forth the Sun.

What this means in the context of someone not familiar with these things is that you need to study the Esoteric. You need to "show forth what is Holy" unto yourself. What is Holy is the Inner Sun, the Christ/Krishna/Solar/Osirian consciousness, or whatever name you want to give it.

So you aught to start reading about spiritual subjects, whatever your intuition naturally draws you to. Don't confuse spirituality with religion either, reading about religion will get you nowhere. You need to read about how to become Illuminated because thats the only way you can ever show forth what is Holy and its the only way you can show forth the Inner Sun.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Also wanted to add, if this was what I am saying then it would make sense, in this way.

He would be the hierophaunt

and you would be the heliophaunt

If he was the supposed sun god....

Just running my brain...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
when i was a kid something similar happened. i went to sleep next thing i know i woke my parents up telling them that we had to "go to our other house". I don't even remember waking up or anything i just suddenly started to wake during the conversation with my parents and they obviously thought i went crazy. Then it kinda clicked ..uhmm wtf am i doing awake..and went back to bed. I later deciphered that since we had moved to another house a block away i must've dreamed that we were in the old house and we had to go to the new house so i went into sleep walk mode until i snapped out of it.

I consider to be my experience and yours too as just a case of , SLEEP WALKING. I remember also when i was a kid my brother would unconsciously get up and take a leak inside the kitchen oven.
edit on 27-10-2011 by wlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
And by the way according to Theosophy this is how many of the Inner Planes Adepts and Masters teach people, is on the astral level. This repetition of this statement while you were standing in your room was clearly a out of body experience and not a dream. You were actually on the lower levels of reality, the etheric/astral, and actually standing in your room near your bed when this was happening. It was being repeated to you so you wouldn't forget, so you would wake up and wonder about it, so you would come here and post about it, so you could discover its real meaning and message which is, time to wake up!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas

Also wanted to add, if this was what I am saying then it would make sense, in this way.

He would be the hierophaunt

and you would be the heliophaunt

If he was the supposed sun god....

Just running my brain...

This makes sense too though. If he was in contact with an inner planes teacher, the teacher is the Hierophant. But its up to HIM to show forth his Inner Sun. If he does no Inner Work, then nothing will come of this.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Helios was the Greek personification of the sun in mythology. Whatever it was that happened you, be it a lucent dream or a self-induced trance, whatever message came to you had a word that exists and a word that doesn't. Heliophaunt is what prompted my Helios comment.

I'm not sure OP. If this was indeed something beyond the scope of you and your own imagination, then you might as well consider that another conciousness contacted you. Kinda like God spoke to Moses. Or Allah spoke to Muhammad.

Or it could be your brain telling you that you lack vitamin D. Go get some sun. :p

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
IN the dream the voice/my voice was saying I am the heliophaunt, and I was saying I am the heirophaunt - as in both.

The "voice" wasn't disagreeing with me, but adding too.

I should have said that earlier - I guess in my brain I would have figured you would have all though the same thing.

Thank you all for your input.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventhdoor

Yes it is very hard to decifer based on the context and short extend of the exchange.

Also when talking about ancient languages too, there are always slight variances on the meanings aswell.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I was also thinking if it were switched around, say the entity was the heliophant could be interpreted
it could be the Illuminator, as mentioned, or the (sun)god who shows/teaches

that would make him the heirophant...
edit on 27-10-2011 by KingAtlas because: added

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
That's a good thought.

I was looking up more - and another interpretation is as follows:

Heirophaunt - one who bridges the divine and physical planes.

Heliophaunt - no idea. However they are based on two seperate words Helio and Phaunt.

Helio means light, and Phaunt can also be roughtly translated "Of the world"

So heliopahunt could also mean light of the world?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
IN the dream the voice/my voice was saying I am the heliophaunt, and I was saying I am the heirophaunt - as in both.

The "voice" wasn't disagreeing with me, but adding too.

I should have said that earlier - I guess in my brain I would have figured you would have all though the same thing.

Thank you all for your input.

I understand the confusing of Voices, but the fact is in the mysteries the Hierophant is the Initiator. Heliophant is not really a word, but it could be, and yeah it could also mean "Showing forth the Light". Either way the message is its up to you to show forth the light, to achieve your own Illumination. The task of Enlightenment is upon us, we have to do the Inner Work or else we will never achieve it.

Heck, the Inner Planes Masters can cause us to sleepwalk and chant things over and over again and its still not enough to cause us to be Enlightened! The surge of energy you felt was the result of being in contact with someone in the Inner Planes who is already Enlightened and saw that you have potential, that you are ready to begin your quest in this life if you so choose. But the choice is yours.

The message is not really that you are *already* these things. If you were then you are already an Enlightened Holy Man and aught to get to writing books and teaching the world your Word that is your Law to men, because its the duty of every Enlightened individual to do this. Yet you *are* already these things in a sense, because they are potentials within you. The message I believe is that if you apply yourself, you can come to understand really what all this means. If you don't and especially if you go on believing yourself to be the "One who shows forth the Holy", you will find yourself quickly in a world of delusional beliefs and probably forming some crazy cult around yourself or preaching on the streets. Yet its true also, we are the "Ones who show forth the Holy" unto ourselves. We are our own personal saviors. We, and nobody else, must do whats required to achieve Illumination.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
You might have said Heliophaunt, but perhaps you meant Helionaut? Helionaut is googleable.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Maybe you misheard, maybe it was elephant?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join