It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS needs a leader .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hi every one.

I don't consider my self as a political scientist , but I believe that I know much about Iranian revolution 1979.

As you may know there were lots of groups in Iran and they ignited the revolution. Every group had it's own theory about ruling the country for future , and they could never agree on one matter. After the Former leader of Iran got into action , he could unite all the people and used all those little forces in one direction to make a very big force that could get shah out of Iran.

I use an example so that you can understand what I mean:

The magnetic moment of atoms in a ferromagnetic material cause them to behave something like tiny permanent magnets. They stick together and align themselves into small regions of more or less uniform alignment called magnetic domains or Weiss domains. Magnetic domains can be observed with a magnetic force microscope to reveal magnetic domain boundaries that resemble white lines in the sketch. There are many scientific experiments that can physically show magnetic fields.

When a domain contains too many molecules, it becomes unstable and divides into two domains aligned in opposite directions so that they stick together more stably as shown at the right.

When exposed to a magnetic field, the domain boundaries move so that the domains aligned with the magnetic field grow and dominate the structure as shown at the left. When the magnetizing field is removed, the domains may not return to an magnetized state. This results in the ferromagnetic material's being magnetized, forming a permanent magnet.

When magnetized strongly enough that the prevailing domain overruns all others to result in only one single domain, the material is magnetically saturated. When a magnetized ferromagnetic material is heated to the Curie point temperature, the molecules are agitated to the point that the magnetic domains lose the organization and the magnetic properties they cause cease. When the material is cooled, this domain alignment structure spontaneously returns, in a manner roughly analogous to how a liquid can freeze into a crystalline solid.

Ferromagnetic material before the presence of external magnetic field.

Ferromagnetic material after the presence of external magnetic field.

Magnetism

Groups of people are like those domains and a leader could act like an external magnetic field which helps those domains unite and move in directions.

Elites are not afraid of people with different goals.

Have a good time.

send your precious comments.

edited :

1.Leader is a good mean to avoid divisions , when its time to act . Sometimes you need a physical huge change.

2.Leader is a good mean to avoid divisions , when its not time to act. For example , when a new false flag is made by the US govt. And suppose that it would be Iran attacking US. This time they have strong proofs. How the majority will be distracted ? when it is not the time to be distracted.

edit on 27/10/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)
extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I have considered this, but then I thought of the RIsk involved if that person actually made a difference both good and bad outcomes can come from a leader in this group. I think if they centralized all their data and set up web pages and areas to meet and discuss they may be better off. Sometimes the group can become the leader..
edit on 10/27/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
A "leader" is the last thing a public voice of this size needs. This is about ALL corruption on ALL levels of the business and government, and if a person steps forward, to try and lead this movement, his/her personal views will become the headwater of public opinion on the entire group, which could paint this thing in a bad light. We've already got a goodly number of misinformed people who believe Communist and Fascists speak for the majority, which they do not. Imagine if a questionable leader rose to become the voice of the Occupy movement.
As it stands now, anyone with a grievance can step forward to voice their concerns and ideas. A leader would add a dimension to this movement's growth that would be both biased and segregative.

~FugitiveSoul

edit on 27-10-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Sometimes the group can become the leader

You have lots of time to do that , but sometimes you need a physical huge change and thats when you need that leader.

In the time of changing , groups will offer different ideas.They will be divided by those who know how to divide

As long as all individuals know how to face divide and conquer , your movement will be progressive.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
A "leader" is the last thing a public voice of this size needs. This is about ALL corruption on ALL levels of the business and government, and if a person steps forward, to try and lead this movement, his/her personal views will become the headwater of public opinion on the entire group, which could paint this thing in a bad light. We've already got a goodly number of misinformed people who believe Communist and Fascists speak for the majority, which they do not. Imagine if the a questionable leader rose to become the voice of the Occupy movement.
The it stands now, anyone with a grievance can step forward to voice their concerns and ideas. A leader would add a dimension to this movement's growth that would be both biased and segregative.

~FugitiveSoul

edit on 27-10-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

Agree 100%.

People read this guy's post.
He is telling it how it is.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

A "leader" is the last thing a public voice of this size needs. This is about ALL corruption on ALL levels of the business and government, and if a person steps forward, to try and lead this movement, his/her personal views will become the headwater of public opinion on the entire group, which could paint this thing in a bad light.

While I agree with you, I think they are lacking a public voice. Yes, those of us paying attention understand what's going on, but many aren't paying attention as clearly evidenced in every OWS on ATS. A single voice speaking on their behalf, not a leader, just a mouthpiece, is what is needed at this point.

Currently it's too easy to dismiss them as having no plan, no voice, I feel they need to change that.

I personally would ask one of the various Marines or other military forces who have joined with OWS to be the voice. What would also work is someone educated in relation to finance that can clearly express what so many people are trying to express.

As long as there is no 1 voice to point to, "they" can continue to sideline the movement and ignore it.

But, as you posted, it leaves that voice open to the public smear campaign and might do more harm than good.
edit on 27-10-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
George Soros?
Obama?
Hans Blofeld?
Darth Vader?
Freddy Kruger?
Nancy Pelosi?
Vampires? (not the sissy Twilight kind)
Xombies? (
)
Harold and Kumar?

My choices.

edit on 27-10-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

No.

OWSoros needs to not be funded by Tides foundation(soros,gates,rockefeller).

We don't need leaders. Leaders are the problem. Once TPTB subvert the "leader" or head. Then they control the body. They can be co-opted. They can be infiltrated. Its too easy.
Violence and vandalism(by agent provacatuers and pretenders) is what they need for martial law to be instituted.
So leaders are a liability if you want REAL freedoms.

The tryants are aware that we are wising up to thier con game they have us in. Problem is as soon as we start getting too wise they turn the USA into USSA/West china colonies. Then they know where all the problem makers are at. Come on you really think they haven't studied us like lab rats and know how we think and who we are?

H--- thats why they got the banker bot obama into the dictator seat. Because we will be fascinated by "history" and his precompiled scripted speeches...lol...WAKE UP!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It doesn't need a leader. It needs millions of leaders.

There is no such thing as a savior, people. The message is and always has been "savior self." Your reliance on magical leaders is the problem, and is part of the oldest con-job on the planet.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Okay, I'll do it.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I nominate you for the Talking out of my Butt award. congratulations, the cheque is in the mail, and the complimentary gift basket full of fluoridated water, diet coke with aspartame, and some nice BPA plastic containers, is also in transit to your location.

Anyways, how is that unjust sense of self satisfaction working for you?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by beezzer

I nominate you for the Talking out of my Butt award. congratulations, the cheque is in the mail, and the complimentary gift basket full of fluoridated water, diet coke with aspartame, and some nice BPA plastic containers, is also in transit to your location.

Anyways, how is that unjust sense of self satisfaction working for you?

Awww sorry.
(not really)
OWS doesn't need a leader. It already has one, or two, or three. Keep up the err, um, fight against wealth!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

1.Leader is a good mean to avoid divisions , when its time to act.As I said before , sometimes you need a physical huge change.

2.Leader is a good mean to avoid divisions , when its not time to act. For example , when a new false flag is made by the US govt. And suppose that it would be Iran attacking US. This time they have strong proofs. How the majority will be distracted ? when it is not the time to be distracted.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
OWS is not a political movement, but it will have to make political messages in the end. Because the nature of the protest is not just one of poor people against elites, but its one of good people against corruption.

Eventually, I see the need for clarifying the OWS message by providing political policies that fight against the corruption, and when that time comes, they will need a leader, but this will not be a leader who is self-assured, self appointed but man/woman who will be requested to get up and lead. Said person might not even be willing to lead, which is why they'd make the best leader

And when the time comes, I'll vote for this person as president.
edit on 27-10-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
when 1 man can effect negatively the lives of millions there is a problem

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I don't mean you be the leader as I am suggesting you need it. And I am not saying that you should choose those people who don't fit leading you.

I am saying if you found a good leader , it would be good for your movement.

Just keep searching.

Some people think that there will be OWS forever and people are always aware.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

And when the time comes, I'll vote for this person as president.

I don't think that the people in power and their supporters (i.e puppets and puppeteers ) let that person reach the position of power.

I mean the current political policies is the guarantee for their presence in power and they won't let it change as you will.

But you could try it.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I also disagree with a leader they can be corrupted or manipulated. No let's do this like the Hydra I am tired of the same old same old. When they do not know which head to cut then what? No what they need is more numbers and more and MORE AND MORE. Time for the Ants to stand up and say goodbye grasshoppers our backs have had enough.

Who cares if there is no central agenda for them to pick apart, the solidarity would come from being sick of how this world is run and the rotten corrupt greed that has lead us here!

No OWS leader...it is what TPTB want!
edit on 27-10-2011 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

One person would add a liability to the Occupy movement that could stunt the progressive proactiveness that they’ve worked so hard to build. One person cannot be a single voice for people who have experienced corruption and deceit on such different plains. We’ve got students being crippled by ever-escalating loans while wages fall behind; we’ve got homeless people, bouncing from friends to family members’ houses for shelter while they roam the country looking for work; we’ve got military personnel tired of fighting wars based on banking schemes instead of defending America as they signed up to do; there are the people trapped under mortgage and credit scams, people with their jobs now being completed by machines or foreign slaves, and that’s just to name a few.
Try and find a person who both empathizes with these people, and who also shares their “solutions” to the problem. A committee might work better, but a committee is still limited in its ability to represent the whole. The best system still lies within One Protester/One Voice. When the Corrupt decide to stick their heads out from behind the curtain to squash or deficiently appease the masses with more lies masked by “promises” they should be held to face the People they have spent their lives using as turf, not some powerless figure head put into place because people have been engineered to believe a single voice over the masses.
We will play this game as the “elite” have played it, with the development of a hydra.

Corruption so vast that no one knows where to begin first.
______________________________Vs__________________________________

A Movement so vast that the elite don’t know where to begin to squash it.

~FugitiveSoul

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I also disagree with a leader they can be corrupted or manipulated

Search for the one who is not easily corrupted or manipulated.

+ people can be manipulated , too.

As they were on moon landing or in 911.

NWO

Who cares if there is no central agenda for them to pick apart

If you care about TPTB , you care about their living vessels. Their vessels are multinational oil companies , banks and military complex.

Will the people in OWS stand against those companies ?

Will TPTB surrender easily ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join