It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans with AR15s protecting Occupy Phoenix

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak

Originally posted by satron
It sucks that winter is right around the corner, I think that's going to be the biggest obstacle for the OWS gaining momentum.

Didn't you see March of the Penguins?! OWS huddle and cuddle time.

Oh I don't know.

I kinda picture lots of trash can fires in front of Wall Street

1 used 55 gallon drum - Stolen
2 sets of mittens and 3 ski caps - $1 @ Goodwill
Facebooking on Wall Street in January - Priceless

edit on 28-10-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by muzzleflash

What's the point living in a country taken over by violent thugs who want to force their ideologies on everyone else?

These protests are clearly being taken over by people who have no business being there. All the trouble will come after the thugs show up. I've been down this road before. Once the thugs show all you can do is walk away.

I cannot support anything other than peaceful protest. To see the truth just look at how the Tea Party was able to have huge protests with no violence at all and even cleaned up after themselves. Because they did it the right way, they have power now and people in office. If OWS wants the same results, they need to stop proving their opponents right by joining with violent thugs.

What if you were to equate our society to a prison? What if you saw American people and all its opposing beliefs, as beliefs of inmates? What if you looked at the American government as the warden and corrupt guards, who will smuggle in contraband for a price, who will sell sex to those with smuggled money, where gangs are supported because they control commerce? Then you saw that the majority of inmate's want a better way, they don’t want to be absorbed into a life of crime, and they made a mistake. They don’t want that mistake to define who they are, however the system is corrupt and doesn’t care about them, so any resistance is met with full force. Then a large group decides we are done with this, we want fair punishment, they are treated as rioters because they won’t respect the corrupt rule of law, they are shot, hit with cs gas, and flash bangs. To silence the majority. You see whether right or wrong. These tactics that are used on our most dangerous "criminals". Are used on American civilians without you even knowing, the prison society is yet a magnified view of the mass society, controlled by tptb by any means, we are all disposable.

Please show me the difference, in how we are treated.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
just remember

those who fire the first shot will lose the battle for the USA

let it be the bad guys

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
It's cool what they're doing but if the crap hit the fan these guys would be dead in 30 seconds. They're massively outnumbered, so in reality their guns are little more than props...

You sure about that. Most of those guys are wearing level 2 body armor and toting around AR15s, not to mention combat vets. Most of those cops standing around have probably never even had to discharge their weapon. One of the guys was a vietnam vet, I bet he won't go down without taking a few with him.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

I'm curious to know at what point the second ammendment no longer protects them? Can you shoot a police officer with a rubber bullet and it not be assualt? Why are these police officers not being charged with assualt?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by beautyndissonance

For all the disrespect the veitnam vets have had to deal with, they're some of the toughest people around. I guarentee a veitnam vet will not blink at them. Nothing makes you a hardass like combat and malaria.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master_007
reply to post by Blundo

Police in the USA are armed with guns

Something like this was posted already and i would guess the guns were toy boy fakes but could not say for sure but all revolutions need guns and if you think otherwise then stop drinking the tap water, it's killing your brain cells.

I don't fear guns but i do fear all the guns being in the hands of the government don't you.

edit on 27-10-2011 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

The people dont have any more of a right to use deadly force in a situation like this than the cops do. Do they want to protest or start a street war? OWS could end up being like wolves leading their sheep to slaughter.
edit on 28-10-2011 by Logarock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

The cops and the powers that be should leave the rubber bullets at home. Really. Its hard to believe they are even using them.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

I am glad to see that some people did their homework on this JT Ready guy. If he showed up anywhere I am with a weapon, I would surely be looking for mine. I'm not a Cop, but I am an NRA member & real Veteran, and this guy brings nothing but red flags to mind. Besides why is he wearing all that camo in urban terrain?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

I love that guy in the video. JT is my new hero.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master_007
reply to post by Blundo

I don't fear guns but i do fear all the guns being in the hands of the government don't you.

edit on 27-10-2011 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

You're right not to fear guns. Fear the people who use them like they're household implements. The revolutions which succeed are about the strongest ideas, not just the fiercest weapons. Any meathead or fascist can stick a gun in your face - it doesn't make them right. You've just accepted that in the penultimate sentence above.

Take a look at how peaceful direct action has resulted in change. Yes, people get hurt, die even, but then many more would die if you go in firing right from the start. If you really believe you have an idea of a society that's better than the status quo, you should be ready to die for it, not kill for it. Because if not, when you take over, what are you going to do to the people who disagree? When you're in charge, how will we know the difference?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
It's cool what they're doing but if the crap hit the fan these guys would be dead in 30 seconds. They're massively outnumbered, so in reality their guns are little more than props...

Kevlar doesn't work too well against armor piercing rounds, which i am sure these guys are packing. If you thought you might end up in a firefight, youre not going to bring the worst ammunition with you. I've used AR-15's and Mini-14's when i was a correctional officer. All it takes is 1 armor piercing round and you have 1 dead cop.

Umm maybe someone should of taught you how to aim for the parts of the body not protected by a vest.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
S&F

This should go viral. I am sharing it on my facebook and I hope many others will share it with their friends and family so that everyone can regain their sense of self and their rights.

God bless.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RealAmerican23

Wow, seriously? I hope that is satirical.... You need a pretext to deploy. Weapon carrying civilian militia only warrant a massive DOJ circus (FBI..etc....) Occupy your television the police don't really have their hands full yet.

29INFDIV

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

ordo. ab. chao. thank you, OWS. lol.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
you might have read about how this country broke away from england it wasn't through peaceful protests. these patriots were there to protect the other protesters and get there message out tooo. who were they protecting protesters from corporate bought gestapo police

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
Wow if that was the UK they would be shot on the spot.

No they wouldn't...The majority of the police forces in the UK don't even have guns, only the larger city squads do!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hahaha, now shoot the protestors
nice

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Impressive. "JT" really knows his stuff. It's pretty annoying that the guy with the camera keeps assuming he's telling him things he doesn't already know

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join