It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans with AR15s protecting Occupy Phoenix

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

I take particular offense to the comment that "they are similar to the National Guard." Every US conflict was fought with National Guardsman. After being one for 8 years (light infantry to be exact.) I know not a soul from my entire Battalion who would stand next to JT Ready; a self appointed "General." Might as well say we flew a Canadian flag. Honor is what we have, JT Ready threw his away when he was dishonorably discharged (e.g. for actions that were not honorable.) Truth is American Troops fight for each other, and we don't fight for him.

29INFDIV

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

Originally posted by UnaChispa

As someone mentioned above, it appears that he has turned a new leaf. I can not sense any hate in his words in the video.

How about this, can you feel any hate in his goosestep?

Taken last December.

I've given up in this thread and on those who think Ready is neato guy. I've read everything I could find on this clown and he has not turned a new leaf. He is just morphing into a new persona. He is apparently very adept at it. The man calls his followers Ready's Rangers. I think he has a slight problem with narcissism and megalomaniacal delusions.

Thanks again for bringing JT Ready to the fore front.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

I don't see anything wrong in standing up for your race. That is what makes this country great, is the fact that we are able to demonstrate our solidarity with people/organizations of our choosing. I'm not going to speculate that he is hateful. It's possible he was standing by his people out of love.

I don't know him personally. Maybe he has had a change of heart.

'Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.'

edit on 28-10-2011 by UnaChispa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
'Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.'

Point taken, we are in agreement there.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Seems to me his only hope is to turn a hostile situation into a bloody one.

Too many morons thinking violence is going to fix the world.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Oh lovely.
Because we need more traffic and problems in Phoenix...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think it is too early to bring guns to the show. It may eventually come down to this, but at this stage the protests should serve to raise awareness of public disatisfaction with the current status quo, both with the people and the government..

Most cops and protesters have shown great restraint thus far and I hope it continues this way till the end. No blood should be shed unless absolutely necessary. If middle easterns can bring down their tyrants for the most part peacefully, then I see no reason why this cannot happen in the USA as well. We don't necassarily need to bring down the government, all we need tp do is change it for the better; make it smaller, more efficient and most importantly obedient. The corporations have taken over and Occupy exists in the hope of reversing this trend!

I like guns very much but I also respect their potential for great harm. if someone looses their cool and starts firing away it can get ugly really fast. Then the corporate media picks up on this and demonises the second amendment making it virtually impossible to own firearms. Nevermind if martial law gets declared and we have to deal with the military. Sure many veterans will be on the peoples' side but many lapdogs will go with the PTB in hope of keeping their jobs.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
A revolution is inevitable, I prefer to fight it while my reflexes are still fast and my eyes can still hit targets at 1000 yards. Hopefully this will start the shooting war just as the "Shot Heard Round the World" at Concord.
edit on 28-10-2011 by BPIgrad because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2011 by BPIgrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

They are not alone!! Over 40 percent of Americans own guns. It wont be long until the protesters themselves are armed if this keeps up. I'm a 49 yr old female and when needed, I will stand up against this nightmare we call a government. I'm old enough to remember the freedoms they have already taken away. Like the right to raise my children the way I see fit, spank them in public when they are misbehaving and not have some school administrator tell me differently. Or how about the right to refuse to be vaccinated with some manufactured created virus that has nothing to do with reality. Yes, I am willing to take up arms against this NWO tptb are trying to enforce on us and having our taxes paid to the real terrorists in the Federal Reserve. Enough is enough. Its time and its time to decide who's side your on.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

I love guns
I love protesting
and
I love it when people demonstrate their rights

BUT

You should know that JT , otherwise known as JT Ready is/was a White Nationalist... not that that it matters to me but some on here may think this guy is all-American. He does good as he patrols the desert but I find some of his stances are backwards.

I am just providing this information for the ATS community to digest and realize the other side of the face... Also it appears he was

www.splcenter.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I dont think forming armed militia is necessary at any peaceful protest. This is going a bit too far, and as someone pointed it out, if he started shooting rubber bullets at the cops he'd be shot dead by real ones very quickly.

Certain elements in this protest movement seem as if they would love it to degenerate into some kind of civil war.

That's not the mentality of a patriot.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
In the UK we used to have an unspoken rule - the police don't carry guns so criminals don't shoot them. Our police were respected bobbies because they walked the beat alone with only a truncheon for worst case scenarios. They had to have a certain height, which when combined with the huge helmet on their heads and their usual ex-army background (plus boxing as a hobby), made them extremely imposing. I grew up in a rough market town which had one old bobby who had to clear out the pubs on a friday and saturday night on his own. He loved a good punch up and was a well-respected bloke for it.
Then came the third-world immigrants. The old boy gangster has gone, along with the rules of the trade, and in their place we have 14 year olds shooting each other and the police. So now the police carry machine guns and the law-abiding public have been completely disarmed.
I remember the good old days when you ddin't even need ID and you could state your name as Mickey Mouse if you wanted. You'd probably get a kicking for doing so but it was your right as a British subject.
The police are there to protect the peace. Pointing guns at them is so utterly stupid that I can't find the words for it. But, then again, the UK isn't America. It just wouldn't be cricket.

One other huge difference between the US and UK is that the British army swears allegiance to the Queen and her family. And they are trained to obey orders without question. Which side do you think they'd take if the protests turned ugly?
edit on 28-10-2011 by Aestheteka because: more info

Ah, the good old days when you could leave your back door unlocked and a pint of milk only cost two ears of corn. Never existed. To anyone reading the above, don't believe it. Not one word. We are safer from crime now than we've ever been - crime has been falling for years, but curiously the fear of being a victim keeps rising. Never mind, let's pin the blame on a select group of people, let's say ones with brown or black skin and a particular religion.

You can own a gun in the UK so long as you check out not to be a criminal or a psychopath. The population is not 'disarmed' because there was never any gun culture in the same way as the USA.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

So militia members shouldn't use their rights is what you are saying? Keep in mind, this is not NY, this is a place where it is normal to open carry everywhere, even political rallies etc. I remember dems and people from other places going nuts about guys in AZ open carrying during the primaries as well, saying it was a threat to obama or some such nonesense. It's a different mentality totally.

I am from NY as well, the country part, but I worked in westchester/putnam county a lot, it is a totally different mentality from where you are to where I lived. Having a gun rack in you car/truck all year round was not uncommon at all where I lived, as well as walking around with a rifle strapped on your back when walking.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by crohny
reply to post by LDragonFire

Well I was from the north and I find racism to be an extremely pathetic and boyish hate. So I'd side with the north. Which would be a good thing considering they won.

Racism was every bit as prevalent in the Northern States as it was in the South.

It was a widely accepted belief by most of American society North and South alike that blacks were intellectually and morally inferior to whites, the contention was whether or not slavery should be legal in new states as the Union expanded.

Read some of Abraham Lincoln's personal writings before he was elected president, you will be in for a shock...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Seeing this is Oneidea2112 and says 2112

im talking to notion is that this is a Independent interview !

and dos not look affiliated with any New Media but what do i know ...

just listen to the Interviewer I can say that a Reporter from Viacom CBS ABC New would not even Mention anything that this Interviewer!

This is what its say in the First Post of the OP!

From You Tube !

"Occupy Phoenix:Veterans wit..." This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including: CBS ABC News Viacom International Inc Sorry about that.

Copyright ! and they are Claim that they Own this Clipping !! ??????

Well that if they are talking about this Clipping !

Occupy Phoenix Veterans with AR 15s keeping the Occupation safe

edit on 28-10-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by UnaChispa

Standing up for your race is absurd in so many ways. Race shouldn't matter. What should matter are the ideals, morals, and actions of a person. That has nothing to do with race. Standing up for your race is just as moronic as patriotism. You're forgetting you're not the only ones and definitely not the only ones worth a #.

Also walking around with Nazi attire on isn't standing up for your race. It is flagrantly throwing hate and racism into the open for all to see your ignorance. What the asshole with the ar15 has shown in his past is a blatant disregard for human life by openly supporting a group of people who murdered thousands of innocent lives all because of race/religion/sexual orientation. Pathetic.
edit on 28-10-2011 by crohny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

This is true, but that doesn't mean all northern and specially all southern Americans had those view points. Ending slavery wasn't even remotely close to the real reason of the war. This is all historical fact. Lincoln himself was a racist and openly for slavery till he realized he could do goo with turning the blacks free. Were they actually free, no. Not for a long time. That doesn't mean I wouldn't have sided with the north still. Regardless if all the goals with their movement weren't moral, there was still something good that came from it and put into work a force to later see that black Americans would see freedom. Your post is moot and has no baring on my morals and thoughts.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Video taken down because of copyright infringement? Since when do the networks give a crap who reruns their news stories. Oh yeah, when they show resistance against their hired thugs. Interesting that they haven't picked up on the fact their side has hijacked the 'movement' to further the liberal agenda: Steal form the rich and give to the poor.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I think this is great. Exactly why our founding fathers gave us the 2nd amendment. It should keep the police from doing anything stupid. Most of the cops you see are usually only carrying handguns. I wouldnt take a man with an AR on with a handgun

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by UnaChispa

If you scroll back a few pages you can see his criminal record of aggravated assault with weapon and mindless destruction of property among other things. Considering we are "The Human Race" supporting a movement that encourages racism is ignorant and shows feelings of superiority which is far from feelings of love.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join