It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Suns Rising 2 Nostradamus, The Cloud and YU55

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The first thing that came to my mind when I started reading about the bird die offs was 'hidden object', e.g. something large and cloaked and airborne.
The second thing was magnetism.
There appears to be two types of death - the first has symptoms which described pulped internal organs and brain tissue but no external injury, which suggests massive concussion and haemorraghing. The second shows no obvious cause of death aside from impact damage, possibly post-mortem. Many of the birds which survived were described as staggering around, dazed and confused before succumbing.
There is a possibility that some sort of EMP has been used but I do recall one large flock which was tracked on radar and which literally 'hit a brick wall' (of the invisible kind) and dropped dead.
If the planet was presently going through a usual year of occasional storms and earthquakes, as opposed to the complete and utter bedlam we are experiencing, then I would lean more to experimental weaponry. As the planet as a whole has gone 'all wobbly' and the sheer number of die offs, all among magneto-dependent species, is obviously not a common occurence, then we must look at that phenomenon as being synchronous to the other strange things happening.

Theres alot of really strange things going on around here. In my town you rarely ever hear about crime of the type where people get murdered but over the passed month there have been several murders and deaths. One kid was hit by a car getting off of a schoolbus (guy that hit him said he just blanked out and kept going, like he was in a trance or on auto pilot), other people just snap and go on a shooting rampage. Monday on my way to my church to go to my BSF (bible study fellowship) there was a shootout near the street i was driving down and there were some guys shooting it out with automatic weapons. Lately it seems like tempers are flaring more of then than usual and people are beginning to act strange to the point i'm beginning to feel like i crossed into the twilight zone somewhere.

What the hell is happening to people? It's like madness is sweepiong across the entire world. The things we have been experiencing for the passed year i am want to say that the great tribulation has begun and many other christians are feeling the same thing. Signs are being given, in the heavens (space) and in the earth (on it, or under it).

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Skorpiogurl

I have had this conversation with many people over the years. They always try to explain how they have an individuality and an individual concept of reality which they themslevs have created.
The only person truly capable of stating such a thing would be a wolf-child and as they can't speak or do much other than crawl and growl, their concept of reality is pretty much reduced to the three F's.
Our reality was given us and is constantly changed. As an individual you can choose to accept bits of it from here and there and make a composite reality but at its base it is still a compound of pre-existing engineered concepts.
Even the language you use to describe your reality (for without language your reality concept would purely be abstract) is engineered and conforms to social norms.
When we can have this conversation via telepathy in another plane purely of your construction then I will BEGIN to accept that your reality is of your own choosing or making.

Trust me, I'm sitting here trying to converse with you on a higher level... you're just not getting the message. I have no choice but to use engineered language that conforms to your reality

Again, we can agree to disagree on this.

There's no way you can tell me what my reality is or isn't. You're not a voice inside my head and you don't view the world through my eyes.

What are some of the pre-existing engineered concepts? How long have they existed, who engineered them and who is responsible for changing them?

This is getting sort of off-topic btw.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I'll give you a clue. Civilization isn't ours.
We didn't develop it. We were given it. It has to be enforced and reinforced otherwise we lose it very quickly.
The Dark Ages showed what happened when the power to enforce it weakens in certain areas.
Hurricane Katrina is an excellent modern example.
Simply by were you were born dictates a huge part of what you think your reality is.
You think you have rights because you live in a society which permits you to do so. Imagine if there's a huge pandemic or civil war in your country and law & order breaks down. Your rights will be solely those you can enforce yourself. Your reality will drop to the three F's.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I am presently in a position where I don't know what to prepare for because it appears that there are just TOO MANY possible events approaching.
My basic dilemma is do i prepare the house for loss of electricity, running water, food, etc or do I prepare a more mobile plan (e.g. a four wheel drive with equipment). My area has been razed to the ground twice within the last century, within living memory, and it's been through Empire, fascism, communism and now faux democracy so basically everything's in the cards.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I'll give you a clue. Civilization isn't ours.
We didn't develop it. We were given it. It has to be enforced and reinforced otherwise we lose it very quickly.
The Dark Ages showed what happened when the power to enforce it weakens in certain areas.
Hurricane Katrina is an excellent modern example.
Simply by were you were born dictates a huge part of what you think your reality is.
You think you have rights because you live in a society which permits you to do so. Imagine if there's a huge pandemic or civil war in your country and law & order breaks down. Your rights will be solely those you can enforce yourself. Your reality will drop to the three F's.

This is a good conversation... the reason I signed up here. It's nice to talk like this without bad attitude and nasty remarks. I like that you can stay engaged in the conversation.

I don't think I have any rights at all. I believe things like rights i.e., the right to vote are only an illusion that we are given to make us think we have a say, or a choice in the matter(s) of anything in this world.

I don't think I know what my reality is. I just know what my reality is and that reality is an illusion based on, or dictated by, where I grew up, the idea that I have rights, what I see happening in the world around me, things I learn along the way, etc. If I don't like the illusion... I have the power to change it. Everyone does... most people forgot that they do. People talk about becoming enlightened... and I have to laugh. You can't become something that you already are. All you have to do is open your eyes and stop believing in what you see.

Okay... civilization was given to us. I agree. But do you think that from that starting point we are all just sort of playing a game with a pre-determined outcome? Or do you think we have the power to change the rules i.e., change the outcome? If you believe in more than one dimension, you have to believe in more than one outcome.

If there's more than one dimension with more than one outcome then you have to believe we have the power to change our reality in at least one of those dimensions, right?

Katrina was an awesome display of power

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

I've been keeping up with your thread since the first video and I'm quite fascinated with your theory.I'm currently living on the east coast(U.S) and since my child has school off next week I will get real early,go down to the beach to watch the sunrise.If I see anything out of the norm I'll take pictures and report back to this thread.With luck we'll have clear skies at least one day.

edit on 28-10-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I am presently in a position where I don't know what to prepare for because it appears that there are just TOO MANY possible events approaching.
My basic dilemma is do i prepare the house for loss of electricity, running water, food, etc or do I prepare a more mobile plan (e.g. a four wheel drive with equipment). My area has been razed to the ground twice within the last century, within living memory, and it's been through Empire, fascism, communism and now faux democracy so basically everything's in the cards.

By my own nature I was born a spiritual being. A sense of knowing where I come from, if you will. The mystical side of me never sleeps.

All I am and all that I have will not be enough to sustain this world, although I can try. By praying and visualizing a better world I can manifest such within me. I can desire not the world but heaven where there is no pain and suffering. I can imagine this and so it is. ALL people before us had an imagination and this imagination sprang up with life that was based on inspiration.

This is a time where we go back to the ancient texts and recollect what they taught us (based on their inspiration of the divine) and what they said to do. Prayer is powerful and that is the only thing that we can do to prepare for anything or any event. Ask for peace.

What caused Nostradamus to see this cloud, and how did he interpret such a cloud? What about the text in the Bible whereas Jesus is to come back on a cloud? What is this cloud doing to the Planet or to the Universe? Is it bringing about change? In the Essene texts in regards to transfiguration God speaks from a cloud. I could go on and on but those are the freshest text memories I have as of right now in regards to a "cloud" which has meaning.

One more popped in....
Even Cayce's meditative states were inspiring. His service to others eventually killed him but never the less he said there would be signs in the Heavens to watch for just as Jesus said there would be signs. Cayce told us "there would be periods where we will see Jesus's light again in the clouds".

We are all magnetically charged and from this cloud we are seeing effects with all walks of life. It makes the mystic and spiritual essence in me alert and aware.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

I'm jealous. I'm over a thousand miles from the sea.
I wish you luck tomorrow. You must get ready before dawn but don't be too disheartened if you don't see it. Keep trying

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I suggest you watch the film '___' - The Spirit Molecule.
Then come back and we'll speak.
I too enjoy good conversation and debate. I just dislike uncivil people or people telling me what I did or didn't see. I'm quite a hot headed individual and also quite hard headed (neither of which are good traits but have served their purpose).

Consider those thought of as the symbol of wisdom - the guru living alone in a cave eating a grain of rice per day who knows the meaning of life. I realised years ago that he's an idiot for wasting the opportunity which we call life.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by TWILITE22

I'm jealous. I'm over a thousand miles from the sea.
I wish you luck tomorrow. You must get ready before dawn but don't be too disheartened if you don't see it. Keep trying
It's a state run beach that,get this opens and closes?I believe it opens at 6am so I will try to make at least 2 runs down there.Believe me it I have been looking forward to this school break for awhile now,just so I didn't have to get up at 5am,but for ATS I'll sacrifice myself
...as long as we don't get a week of rain I should be able to get at the very least some beautiful sunrises,so I guess it will be a win win anyway it plays out.
edit on 28-10-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I suggest you watch the film '___' - The Spirit Molecule.
Then come back and we'll speak.
I too enjoy good conversation and debate. I just dislike uncivil people or people telling me what I did or didn't see. I'm quite a hot headed individual and also quite hard headed (neither of which are good traits but have served their purpose).

Consider those thought of as the symbol of wisdom - the guru living alone in a cave eating a grain of rice per day who knows the meaning of life. I realised years ago that he's an idiot for wasting the opportunity which we call life.

Roger that. i'll get back to you.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Have you wtached it yet?
The Spirit Molecule, I mean....

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Have you wtached it yet?
The Spirit Molecule, I mean....

No... busy weekend. I'll watch it today, thanks

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Here is a video, although it has 5 parts but it is really interesting!!! The Mayans and Aztecs consumed plants that had the spirit molecule within it and they were able to be more in tune with the spirit/universe. I have never taken the drug and probably never will but I wouldn't mind eating a little to just "see" (pun intended).

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Sequel to Two Suns Rising, this video should answer some of the many questions which were raised concerning the first. It also introduces more material substantiated by documented evidence.
Perhaps more frightening is that Nostradamus appears to have predicted the theory put forward in the first video, that we would enter a cloud and because of it, see two suns in the sky. What freaked me about the Nostradamus thing is I had just posted the original version of this and was chatting with DontTreadOnMe about which forum to place it in when I came upon the quatrain quite by accident and in an unrelated search. It obviously stuck out.
I have placed it in Predictions because it has Nostradamus as its sponsor...

I've studied Nostradamus now for about 20 years. Facinating man and his quatrains are so interesting to read. The interesting thing is that so little of his prophesies have actually come to pass. Very few of his quatrains are specific in any way. Nostradamus did this on purpose because he was worried about being too specific and labeled a witch or heretic. So when one reads that 'The fish visited the new city', they can read just about anything they want into it. Is he talking about submarines visiting New York? Who knows? That is why I place little credibility on your video.

Anytime someone uses Nostradamus to prove their point I usually start thinking the point is probably not worth proving to begin with. Even Hitler quoted Nostradamus. So please, leave the poor guy at rest. Indescript and vague quatrains are not going to prove your point with anyone who knows at least a little about Nostradamus. And I'm not talking about people who have just watched the Orson Wells movie. I'm talking people who have actually read it.

Also worth noting is that most English translations are usually incorrect. You really need to study the French in order to understand what he is saying.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

I always read him in the French first and then look at various translations. My French isn't great but I can generally get the gist.
I'm not a fan of Nostradamus due to his ambiguity. I prefer Mother Shipton and Baba Vanga.
But on this one occasion, perhaps because I noticed it in an utterly unrelated context, I was astounded. I'd lietrally just finished uploading a video about a cloud causing two suns to appear in the sky and I read a line from Nostradamus saying a cloud will cause two suns to appear ( I was actually messaging with one of the mods on here at the time about which forum to post it in). I had to pull the video and remake it to include the quote..
Call me old fashioned but that ain't the same as trying to squeeze Hitler out of Histus or Saddam/Osama/Obama/Leonard Cohen out of Mabus...
Sometimes there are some things which do fit the term 'creepy'.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

BTW - my favourite French poet at college was Baudelaire. I loved Les fleurs du mal.
I think I preferred his lifestyle though

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

Once again OP......awsome i like your style

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
What is this "two suns" thing? I've heard it a lot lately, but don't quite understand it...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by doulos33

Well apparently there are two suns in the sky. But the second one hides behind the other one most of the time, just jumping out briefly to scare an ATSer - whilst being either totally invisible or else pretending to be a sundog or lens flare to the rest of the world.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join