It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Thoughts About The 1,000 Year Reign?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Noey777

Everything you've said is correct so why do you claim that I read and don't understand?
The Synagogue of Satan is Jews who say they are Jews but are not.

Kinda why Christ uses the term "synagogue" instead of "church".

What point you are missing is that these Jews are the Christians of today the lost ten tribes , people consider them lost but God does not. We mist remember God knew the end from the beginning so we sometimes seek chronology in the bible when we in fact should just seek the word . For instance you and I had a chat on the rapture and I told you to look in Ezekiel 13:18 ? You replied that was for their day , I pointed put all prophecy is two fold. I later quoted Thesilonians 1in regards to the rapture and how Pauls letter caused confusion. I pointed out Paul wrote the second letter to clear this rapture confusion up and also pointed out the 6th and 7th. Trump denoting The return of Satan then Christ . You stAted that Paul s second letter had to do with the confusion of that time and Revelation was not yet written.

I think you seek the word but have fallen into the snare of the doctrine of men. The bible proves itself if you take the time to rightly divide the word . The fact you believe the rapture doctrine an u biblical word that only came about around 1830 is compelling . Forget everything you ever learned at the churches of men and ask god to have the Holy spirit guide you.

There is an outstanding bible teacher who teaches the bible chapter by chatter going back to the original languages . He challenges you to not believe him but check everything yourself. Pastor Murray knows the whole bible off the top of his head in several languages including old Hebrew , Greek Chaldee amongst others. Go purchase a companion bible with full commentary, it is the best study bible going.good luck

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Old from Me:
You say that once a person says the magic words, then he is saved, then and there, and from that point, on, can sin all they want and can never be un-saved.

Old from You:
That's a lie. I've repeatedly corrected you that if a person claims to be a Christian and there life doesn't change that's an indication that their faith is in vain. I have never said in these forums that a person can continue to live in sin. Complete rubbish.

New from Me:
Ok then, lets say someone says your magic formula for salvation which you have posted on an earlier thread, then show indications that they were sincere, for an amount of time reasonable to expect to see some results of this conversion to recognize it as genuine. Then, after that confirmation, the next day falls back into worse sin than before their conversion, and continue that way for forty years committing unspeakable horrors, then dies. Will that person be in heaven, Yes or No?
edit on 29-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I don't have a video in my sig that says that "being good is evil and being evil is good". That's absurd. Perhaps you're thinking of another member, who knows??
It says, do you hate religion.
The video is saying religion is thinking you should be good, and it ridicules those people trying to be good.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Of course you're not, the reason is because I've never claimed the things you continually accuse me of. And after numerous attempts to make you prove your slander and lies by posting quotes of me claiming these things you've refused every time.
You are lying now. I have posted those quotes and you just say you did not say that.

You attempt to win arguments by lying and slandering your opponent. Not only is that classless, it's a work of the devil.
I was not saying any of this for an argument. The argument on this thread was about whether Jesus created Satan, which you claimed. I was saying you serve Satan.

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." ~ John 3:18
Jesus was talking about a believing unto righteousness, not your style of believing, which is, believe and keep on sinning.

I believe Christ is who He said He is. Not only do I believe He is who He said He is, I also believe He died for me, and I've confessed this fact numerous times, here and in person.
Not everyone who says, "Lord, Lord!" will be saved.

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." ~ Romans 10:9
You always conveniently leave out the next verse, "For with the heart one believes unto righteousness", plus you always fail to notice the main point Paul was making was one about how gentiles can be saved and not just the Jews.

Jesus raised from the dead on the 3rd day according to the scriptures.
"Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost." ~ 1 Corinthians 12:3

Jesus IS LORD. Ouch, now how do I know and proclaim this fact without the indwelling of the Holy Ghost????
This is one I have already corrected you on, which you ignore, that Paul was talking about how to tell the difference between evil spirits and good spirits, to people who were immersed in a culture full of demons people were worshiping as being good. Paul was not giving a discourse on how to be saved.
This is why you are the servant of Satan, is because you distort the word to lead others to destruction because you feel so overwhelmed by the demons who possess you and you have grown to love, in a Stockholm Syndrome sort of way.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Old from Me:
You say that once a person says the magic words, then he is saved, then and there, and from that point, on, can sin all they want and can never be un-saved.

Old from You:
That's a lie. I've repeatedly corrected you that if a person claims to be a Christian and there life doesn't change that's an indication that their faith is in vain. I have never said in these forums that a person can continue to live in sin. Complete rubbish.

New from Me:
Ok then, lets say someone says your magic formula for salvation which you have posted on an earlier thread, then show indications that they were sincere, for an amount of time reasonable to expect to see some results of this conversion to recognize it as genuine. Then, after that confirmation, the next day falls back into worse sin than before their conversion, and continue that way for forty years committing unspeakable horrors, then dies. Will that person be in heaven, Yes or No?

Let me answer with a question of my own..

In the story of the Prodigal Son, did the younger son ever lose his sonship in that story?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

I don't have a video in my sig that says that "being good is evil and being evil is good". That's absurd. Perhaps you're thinking of another member, who knows??
It says, do you hate religion.
The video is saying religion is thinking you should be good, and it ridicules those people trying to be good.

The video neither ridicules anyone for trying to be good, nor does it label evil good. You haven't watched the video.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

That last post is the last straw. I've repeatedly asked you to provide a quoote of mine where I condone or encourage sin. Until you provide these statements you claim I've made, or you apologize for the slander I'm ignoring you. I've never condoned or encouraged people to sin, that's absurd tripe. And I don't want you posting what you think I said, you post the quote and link the thread page. Either put your money wwhere your mouth is or apologize. You're slandering and blatantly lying.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

Not ignoring u sir, let me get to your post point by point when I get to my computer.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Noey777

Not ignoring u sir, let me get to your post point by point when I get to my computer.

I have been watching you with several people and I can only suggest here that unless someone is serious about learning religion and not coming on these posts to abase and abuse you should ignore the latter. Plant a seed if it does not grow move on , if another wants. To have a theological discussion they will not be abusive , ignore and move on unless you enjoy this.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker
Revelation 20

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

What do you think man will be doing during this 1,000 reign? Will we build even greater cities and technology? Will we start all over and only live off the land? A 1,000 years without evil and deception is a long time. What will man learn and accomplish in such a time frame?

Since we don't have the answer now any ideas on what might occur is welcome, no matter how far fetched it may sound.

If you can some how imagine a world where there is no hate, greed, or pride. But a world where love abounds, where everyone you meet is truly good to their very core.
A child that had a healthy upbringing with lots of love will remember his or her childhood. I think we will have the minds of innocents, in scripture there is a verse that speaks of how we are to approach the Father, as little children.

Mark 10:13-16

Amplified Bible (AMP)

13 And they kept bringing young children to Him that He might touch them, and the disciples were reproving them [for it].

14 But when Jesus saw [it], He was indignant and pained and said to them, Allow the children to come to Me--do not forbid or prevent or hinder them--for to such belongs the kingdom of God.

15 Truly I tell you, whoever does not receive and accept and welcome the kingdom of God like a little child [does] positively shall not enter it at all.

16 And He took them [the children up one by one] in His arms and fervently invoked a] blessing, placing His hands upon them.

So to me, everyone will have that child like innocents in them, not having any ill thoughts in our minds and hearts.
It will be a world free of evil, and no evil to tempt, or influence anyone's thinking.
As far as what we will be doing? I'm sure there will be a lot of praise and worshiping going on. It won't be like it is now where mankind wants to provide for himself. God will provide everything that is needed, He will re-boot nature, and the earth will be clean like it was in the beginning.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Old from Me:

Old from You:

Old from Me:

New from You:
Let me answer with a question of my own..

In the story of the Prodigal Son, did the younger son ever lose his sonship in that story?

New from Me:
I will take that as a, Yes, from my earlier question.
I see no parallelism between my hypothetical scenario, and the Parable of the Prodigal Son.
In that story, the son returns to the father, in my story there is only that one brief period
of repentance. According to your version of salvation, that is all that is needed and one can
gain control of an empire, become someone like Hitler, Stalin, or Mao, kill tens of millions
of people without remorse, and still go to heaven.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

That last post is the last straw. I've repeatedly asked you to provide a quoote of mine where I condone or encourage sin. Until you provide these statements you claim I've made, or you apologize for the slander I'm ignoring you. I've never condoned or encouraged people to sin, that's absurd tripe. And I don't want you posting what you think I said, you post the quote and link the thread page. Either put your money wwhere your mouth is or apologize. You're slandering and blatantly lying.
I think whatever is more current is what is more relevant and your answer to my question earlier today, to me, speaks volumes, and is all the proof I need.
You believe that magic words get you in heaven.
That is salvation by works.
And, the whole construct is wrong, start to finish.
You are the man who comes to Jesus at the final day and says,
'Did I not preach in your name?' The one Jesus answers, 'I know
ye not, you worker of iniquity'.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noey777

reply to post by Noey777

I have been watching you with several people and I can only suggest here that unless someone is serious about learning religion and not coming on these posts to abase and abuse you should ignore the latter. Plant a seed if it does not grow move on , if another wants. To have a theological discussion they will not be abusive , ignore and move on unless you enjoy this.

They used to have an absolutely amazing feature here when I first joined the site where you could put a member on permanent "ignore" status and never hear from them again. Don't know why they did away with that feature, it truly was a Godsend.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

What point you are missing is that these Jews are the Christians of today the lost ten tribes , people consider them lost but God does not.

The "ten lost tribes" of Israel is a myth.

We mist remember God knew the end from the beginning so we sometimes seek chronology in the bible when we in fact should just seek the word . For instance you and I had a chat on the rapture and I told you to look in Ezekiel 13:18 ? You replied that was for their day , I pointed put all prophecy is two fold.

Not exactly, I said it was addressed to false prophetesses who knew they were false prophets of God. It was never addressed to teachers in general, and teachers who honestly believe they are teaching the Word correctly. That the comparison is not even close to the same.

I later quoted Thesilonians 1in regards to the rapture and how Pauls letter caused confusion. I pointed out Paul wrote the second letter to clear this rapture confusion up and also pointed out the 6th and 7th. Trump denoting The return of Satan then Christ . You stAted that Paul s second letter had to do with the confusion of that time and Revelation was not yet written.

Which it wasn't written yet. Paul could never have been talking about the trumpet judgments of Revelation. The "last trump" is a Hebraism for the last trumpet blast signifying the advent of the Feast of Trumpets.

I think you seek the word but have fallen into the snare of the doctrine of men. The bible proves itself if you take the time to rightly divide the word . The fact you believe the rapture doctrine an u biblical word that only came about around 1830 is compelling.

That's blatantly false, the rapture teaching was popularized in the 1830s, but it was not invented then. There are sermons and writings of early church fathers from the 2nd century on detailing not only a catching away of the saints of God, but a pre-tribulational catching away. Anyone who tells you that the idea was cooked up in the 1830s is either being deliberately dishonest or they haven't done their homework.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker
Revelation 20

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

What do you think man will be doing during this 1,000 reign? Will we build even greater cities and technology? Will we start all over and only live off the land? A 1,000 years without evil and deception is a long time. What will man learn and accomplish in such a time frame?

Since we don't have the answer now any ideas on what might occur is welcome, no matter how far fetched it may sound.

I read all the comments last night and didn't see any that rightly answered the question to my understanding and any way here is what I see.

Joh 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
Joh 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

When He comes again and catches us up in the air the above verses reveal where we are going, to Heaven, a thousand years later back to earth after it is the devils place of musing his demise for a thousand years without any to deceive.

Re 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
Re 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Next we are told about the dead who did not get into the mansions above.

Re 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Next we are told here the condition of the earth through that time.

Jer 4:24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
Jer 4:25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
Jer 4:26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
Jer 4:27 For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
Jer 4:28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.

Just for consideration, Sibbs.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

NOTurTypical sez:

"The "ten lost tribes" of Israel is a myth."

Methinks Pastor Chuck has a theological ax to grind - or is that a "theoillogical" ax?

Always remember: Theology absorbs twenty-seven times its weight in excess reality.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

NOTurTypical sez:

Methinks Pastor Chuck has a theological ax to grind - or is that a "theoillogical" ax?

Always remember: Theology absorbs twenty-seven times its weight in excess reality.

Chuck's not a pastor, the point he made is the terms "Jews" and "Israel" or "Israelite" are used interchangeably after the Babylonian captivity. In Ezra, Nehemiah, Ezekiel, Malachi, by Paul in Romans and by Peter in the Book of Acts. Both in the OT and the NT. That a faithful remnant of the 12 tribes moved south and the idol worshipers moved north and were taken into captivity or wiped out by the Babylonians.

edit on 30-10-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

the problem is that those calling themselves "jews" today have somehow managed to convince the world that everyone in old testament were jews... when it is not the case. The word "Jew" is derived from the name of a great grandson of Abraham.... nobody questions that. Christians blindly assume that everybody in the old testament followed the religion of the jews. This is where the myth of jewish "choseness" originates.

The truth is that the tribes of Israel remain to this day, except they are not living as jews. And they dont need to be living as jews.... because being an israelite has nothing to do with being a "jew".

edit on 30-10-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

NOTurTypical sez:

Chuck's not a pastor, the point he made is the terms "Jews" and "Israel" or "Israelite" are used interchangeably after the Babylonian captivity. In Ezra, Nehemiah, Ezekiel, Malachi, by Paul in Romans and by Peter in the Book of Acts. Both in the OT and the NT. That a faithful remnant of the 12 tribes moved south and the idol worshipers moved north and were taken into captivity or wiped out by the Babylonians.

I will say this only once that anybody who believes the ten tribes being lost to themselves but not God as a myth really can not understand the simplest of bible statements. God promised when these tribes were taken that they would be as numerous as the stars of heaven and the sands of the sea. This means millions and billions of descendants . Again good luck with your rapture.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

NOTurTypical sez:

Like so many others, Chuck has skewed his theology to please the Jews. How else do you think he got to be so prominent and well known? We know who owns the media, and by golly, we see preacher after preacher on that Jewish-owned media praising the Jews and making them seem special to the Goyim [means livestock] sheeple. Yes, the idol worshippers moved north (and west) and most eventually ended up in Europe. They were not wiped out by the Babylonians or anyone else. Did God not say He would after them? Yes, He did. Wtf - the Babylonians had the Assyrians (they still exist too, I've met one), the Medes, and the Persians to worry about.

Some of the tribes are so easy to identify, it is akin to a joke. Take Dan - Dan was in two separate areas of land in Palestine, and they are just so today, being the Danes (in Danish, Denmark = Danmark, or "land of Dan"), and the bulk of the Irish people, who arrived as the Tuatha de Dannan, or the Tribe of Dan. In like manner, the Dutch fulfill to a "t" the tribe of Zebulun. Other tribes are not so easy to ID, but they are not impossible to pin down.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join