It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Hitler Parents Lose Custody of All Three of Their Kids

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

The last time I checked racism and hate wasn't considered a "political" position in our system of government. It's illegal to discriminate against another person based on race in addition to crimes based upon race.

These parents are no better than parents who justify giving illegal drugs to their children or use them to break laws for their own selfish benefit.

Then why are not all Nazi hate mongers simply arrested en masse?

You seem to forget, it's not illegal to have an opinion, yet here we are listening to people suggesting the correct course of action is to arrest, reeducate and remove the children from, people who think differently.

If it's not political, what is it? Certainly not social.

These people have a different political belief to you - your view is that it's racist and ignorant. Mine is that it's besides the point, when it comes to removing children for no valid or warrantable reason.

Edit - the drug line is pathetic at best, and .. no it's just pathetic..

edit on 29/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
Did anyone actually read the article?

"However, the appeals court ruled last year that sufficient evidence of abuse or neglect existed because of domestic violence in the home, and removed the children from their Philipsburg, N.J.home."

Even though Heath Campbell, the parent of the kid, said that there was no evidence of abuse, the court ruled that there was evidence of abuse. They were investigated because of the name, because the mom tried to get a birthday cake and was denied, so they sued the people who wouldn't give them the birthday cake.

Read this from time:
"In August 2010, an appeals court found that there was evidence of domestic violence in the household, which the Campbells have denied (despite a gag order intended to prevent both sides from speaking out to the press). Both parents are unemployed and are said to suffer from unnamed physical and mental disabilities."

Source: newsfeed.time.com...

They weren't taken away because of their names, they were taken away because the parents are insane and actually abusive.

Due to the level of intelligent discussion in this thread, yourself included, I would say yes, people here have actually read the article. However, you've failed to quote the most recent court findings, where the court ruled there wasn't evidence of abuse, and yet the parents have not been granted custody of their children.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Then why are not all Nazi hate mongers simply arrested en masse?

You seem to forget, it's not illegal to have an opinion, yet here we are listening to people suggesting the correct course of action is to arrest, reeducate and remove the children from, people who think differently.

If it's not political, what is it? Certainly not social.

These people have a different political belief to you - your view is that it's racist and ignorant. Mine is that it's besides the point, when it comes to removing children for no valid or warrantable reason.

Edit - the drug line is pathetic at best, and .. no it's just pathetic..

edit on 29/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

This is exceptionally well put.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Some people should NOT reproduce, period!

That includes hateful white trash like the parents of these kids. The parents obviously don't care that the kids could be subject to ridicule, threats and bullying down the road due to their names.

The fact that they're a bunch of hateful scumbags should be reason enough to take a child out of that environment. We don't need more little racists in our society.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Children are not pets. No parent should be allowed to give their child an offensive or degrading name.

But I dont agree with this being sufficient reason to loose custody of the children.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Well, if the state did give back custody, then I'd like to see what happens to the kids from there on. If the parents drag them to Klan rallies and #, then they deserved to lose that custody.I'd say the same about people who drag their kids to Westboro Baptist Church protests or door-to-door to sell them on the Mormon or Jehovah's Witness cults.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I consider even such parents to be better than being in state custody. Children do not care about their parents political beliefs. Being torn from parents is in itself a serious abuse, much deeper than having racist fascist parents. It should be used only as a last resort in cases of serious abuse, too.

Instead of taking children from political/religious extremists, I prefer preventing them from procreating in the first place. After the child is in this world, the bond between parents and the child is sacred, no matter the ideology.
edit on 29/10/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Reply to post by Maslo

How would you prevent people from procreating?

Very scary stuff indeed. I'm sure some of my ancestors were less than desireable. But where would I be if someone stopped them from having sex? Or maybe you would sterilize them?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Reply to post by worlds_away

Forgot to add...

Your views of preventing a certain segment of the population from procreating sounds a lot like the views of, well, HITLER.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
There is something very troubling about CPS nationwide.

From stories of horrendous abuse being completely ignored, to others that several within CPS itself are involved in child sex rings. Overall abuse among moved children is abnormally high as well.

I don't agree there was enough here to remove children from their parents, who's to say if their lives will be any better with strangers? In fact, the odds are that they will be worse off. Crappy parents exist, but it just seems to easy for the children to be taken. The process is flawed.

If CPS functioned the way it was supposed to and government could be trusted it would be different, but there is just too little credibility here for me.

I hope the children survive both of these terrible twists of fate, stupid unthinking parents and a government intervention that might prove worse.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by worlds_away

How would you prevent people from procreating?

By punishing illegal procreation and sterilising repeated offenders. You can look at how China manages their population control program, altough I dont agree with some of their means.

Lets not get too off-topic here.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Reply to post by Maslo

I don't have a clue what "illegal procreation" means.

Yes, sir. So you'd delete my post if not on topic? Fits the pattern I suppose. Am I now a repeat offender?

I think too many people, if given the chance, would play God with other people's lives.

And the answer to my first question?

I wouldn't be here if you prevented one f my ancestors from procreating.

You would rather that the children we're never born. Now the state has to look after them, look after their parents too probably..

Yes, it would be much easier to force sterelization on those undesirables in society. (Eyeroll)
We went to war to prevent those same bloody ideals from taking hold. What the hell happened???

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by worlds_away

And the answer to my first question? I wouldn't be here if you prevented one f my ancestors from procreating.

So? I dont think that it is wrong or bad in any way to prevent someone from existing.

We went to war to prevent those same bloody ideals from taking hold.

No, we did not. We went to war because nazi Germany attacked other nations, and because they killed innocent people.

Population control was mainstream thought all over the world, and still is in about a third of it.

That said, I am not sure I would support reproduction control of political/religious extremists. My post was only intended as a better alternative to those that advocate taking the children away from them.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Reply to post by Maslo

I understand what you meant. But for whom is it better?

My point is, I guess, I don't believe that it is a "better" alternative.

And I think it's fairly dishonest of you to say that you wouldn't care if you weren't here. I mean, you obviously wouldn't have thought processes if you didn't exist... But would you step up and offer yourself first? Cause guaranteed, to someone somewhere you (and I, or our parents) fit the description of undesirable. It doesn't really matter if it's motivated by politics, race, physical attributes, or whatever.

I'm not trying to argue. Just talking out loud really.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
Did anyone actually read the article?

"However, the appeals court ruled last year that sufficient evidence of abuse or neglect existed because of domestic violence in the home, and removed the children from their Philipsburg, N.J.home."

Even though Heath Campbell, the parent of the kid, said that there was no evidence of abuse, the court ruled that there was evidence of abuse. They were investigated because of the name, because the mom tried to get a birthday cake and was denied, so they sued the people who wouldn't give them the birthday cake.

Read this from time:
"In August 2010, an appeals court found that there was evidence of domestic violence in the household, which the Campbells have denied (despite a gag order intended to prevent both sides from speaking out to the press). Both parents are unemployed and are said to suffer from unnamed physical and mental disabilities."

Source: newsfeed.time.com...

They weren't taken away because of their names, they were taken away because the parents are insane and actually abusive.

are said to suffer from unnamed physical and mental disabilities To me it sounds like the parents were very wounded, disabled themselves probably due to ritualistic occult cia abuse. This was a black operation and to me the parents were children of the MKultra/occult programs.

Horrible things are happening in our own regions under the radar, and we need to wake up and stop them. We can't just let these crimes go on, they are not possible they make a river of sorrow fill the fabric of space, the cosmos.

I am so sorry for both the parents and the children.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join