It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on in the Mediterranean? Short documentary film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Since the beginning of the year I noticed that something strange was happening in virtually every single Mediterranean country. In fact, only France appears exempt. First was the economic collapse of the northern European countries and then the violent revolutions of the muslim states.
This video shows the bigger pricture.
I actually predicted this in December and then wrote down the names of the countries I suspected would be involved when Tunisia kicked off in January. I talked about it in my lectures. What really got me was that each country has an UTTERLY different type of government, from hereditary dictatorship to constitutional democracy.
The media really relies heavily on most people's lack of knowledge or understanding of geography....
One name springs to mind in connection with all of this. It's a name I've said before but I can't say it because of where the video is posted. In fact, that name springs up in connection to most things these days. I just wish I knew who had the controlling interest in it, but that's hidden behind layers and layers of offshores and trust funds. THAT's who we should be looking at and questioning closely, followin their moves and predicting what comes next.
I am 100% certain we are heading towards war. Every day resembles more and more the lead up to WW2 - we just haven't been told who to hate yet. But that will come....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What is the name that you are referring to that comes up? In all honesty there are so many guesses. If you can’t say I understand but if you can point me in the right direction, I’d like to read more into it.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pterblade

It's not a person's name but it sounds like.
It's double-barreled and it's to do with finance....
The old saying was "All roads lead to Rome". Substitute Rome with that name and you're on target.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
"If spain goes the euro goes"

Yes but if the euro goes then so does the £ and so does the fiat $ because they are all controlled by the same global elite and that elite is now fighting on the back foot.

Said all that and didn't mention any names

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_007

I don't think so.
If you follow the trail you'll see that all of this has been engineered - from virtually every angle - by one company. Who they represent I can only guess at.
Everything, from Greece to the OWS can be traced back to one company. Therefore, they are playing us from all sides at once. There is no 'back foot', only the illusion of one. We're getting stampeded towards something, and I believe war is only one step along the way to whatever that inevatibility might be.
Have you any idea just how much freedom we have lost as individuals over the last century? It is truly staggering and we haven't seen anything like it since the collapse of feudalism because of the plague.
I think we, humanity, is at a tipping point. We have two options, to continue in the way we are headed or to literally STOP and start again. I feel this in every atom of my bones. We are bombarded with so much useless information, marketing, propaganda and fear we have basically no control over our emotions now and we are like playgough or putty in the hands of those who move us.
We better hope for an alien invasion or a pandemic like the plague as it's the only thing that will give us chance to catch a breather.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
And on the dominoes fall
Someone is seriously playing with the Mediterranean.
The Greek PM has been ousted and is to be replaced by Lucas Papademos

He has served as Senior Economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston in 1980.
After leaving the Bank of Greece in 2002, Papademos became the Vice President to Jean-Claude Trichet at the European Central Bank from 2002 to 2010.
He has been a member of the Trilateral Commission since 1998.

And now Silvio Berlusconi is to be ousted and replaced by Mario Monti

He is also European Chairman of the Trilateral Commission, a neoliberal think tank founded in 1973 by David Rockefeller and member of the Bilderberg Group

Patterns, patterns everywhere....

And there's no point even mentioning the Syrian rebel army over the border in Turkey or France and Germany preparing to dump the 'southern countires'.

For those who don't know what the Trilateral Commission is, here's a good description:

Former conservative Republican Senator Barry Goldwater lambasted the discussion group by suggesting it was "a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power: political, monetary, intellectual, and ecclesiastical... the creation of a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nation-states involved
edit on 10-11-2011 by Aestheteka because: more info

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Interesting post.
Is it G*ldm*n S*chs that you are referring to?

Why are you scared to name them..?

Hold on, there's someone at the door...............

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
This next European collapse has been building up since the end of world war two, very slowly, bit by bit, all the parts of the 'puzzle' being slotted into place, the loose cannon being the Muslim infiltration, not an original part of the plan, nevertheless, a useful part for diverting attention.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

You might be on to something there...
But I won't publicly agree....
However, they are only the means by which others play their game. Okay, so they can be directly implicated in just about everything (human) which has happened over the last year but it's whoever is using them that we should focus on. you would be staggered to discover just how much they are involved in virtually every aspect of our lives.
I also have a feeling that some deal has been made between Europe and China concerning the countries bordering the Med to the north

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I never thought about it from a geographical point of view,well done.

This whole thing was preplanned allright and now the only thing i wonder is what exactly are their plans about us.The pressure keeps going strong and it feels like we have a big,red target painted on us.Nevermind the tanks they gave us,i wouldn't be surprised at all if they're defective (like a submarine we got from Germany which was tilting...the things i've heard in my life..!
) .I find it possible that we're meant to get out of the picture completely,we do have those oil reserves after all (i first learned about it last year and that we were forbidden of exploiting them).

Imagine if we weren't tricked and we'd actually control our country,what would happen then?A lil bit of pressure and psyops.If those would fail,"rebels" and if that would fail too..."freedom" (bombs).
Like chess,you don't chase the opponent's king with your tower,you make a check mate.There's no way out really.

If you think you'll get in trouble by saying what you're saying then just drop it,i don't see any way out of this mess (unless the citizens of the world's super powers would wake up and take control of their countries first).

new topics

top topics

join