It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ww3 a terrorist war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
yes folks it is, WW3 began on 9/11/01, not by the use of nukes but by the use of terrorist.
Try to name one country that has not had some kind of threat or act of terrorism.... can you? Think you can name it and then do a search and see if your right, act of terrorism in South America theamericano.com... or terrorism in japan www.mofa.go.jp... or terrorism in china www.bbc.co.uk... and then, think your safe down under www.dfat.gov.au... from the link Transnational Terrorism: The Threat to Australia type in the nation and then add terrorism and you will find every single Nation has a had an act of terrorism even the Swiss get it www.euro-islam.info... why there are no acts per-say best offense is a good defense.
Will nukes be used, yes but not the kind that will be launched nor dropped, but ones built to be carried placed by one or two persons or one that could be put in a trunk of a car.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yep WWIII so far hasnt turned out like your parents envisioned "WWIII" back in the 60's and 70's when everyone thought WWIII would be fought between the US and Russia on the plains of Europe ....and would eventually turn nuclear once one side began to lose.

Nope, the WWIII that is taking place is much like the cold war with some hot flashes in places but it is world wide in nature and it is involving many countries. BUT, WWIII isnt over yet so we dont know how it will turn out. It could turn out to be an all out free for all.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

oh you mean like Arab spring, that began in Dec 2010, or like the OWS that has spread like wild fire? I was waiting for the old " one mans freedom fighter is an mans terrorist" This is true it depends on what side of the fence your on. i should add this is a high teck war more "toys" than say troops on the ground, but then it is not that high teck, no F22 has seen combat yet.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
LOL actually none of that is what i was trying to say.

Originally posted by bekod

oh you mean like Arab spring, that began in Dec 2010, or like the OWS that has spread like wild fire? I was waiting for the old " one mans freedom fighter is an mans terrorist" This is true it depends on what side of the fence your on. i should add this is a high teck war more "toys" than say troops on the ground, but then it is not that high teck, no F22 has seen combat yet.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I really don't think so..
These "so called" acts of terrorism are mostly random and done by many different groups..

It's not really a war and has been going on for centuries..

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

yell at least you got a laugh out of it. So what are you trying to say? Let me think "free for all" could you mean; every one for him/her self like the "Katerina" or the "Japan tsunami", or would it be like the Libya uprising? Now that was a "free for all"

edit on 27-10-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

oh like the Hundred year war? if you stop and think about it the war on terrorism goes back to 1500"s maybe even further back but this is the first time it is global, not just one nation nor country, this is worse that the cold war,Why , you do not know who "they" are or where they come from. if you want peace who do you talk too?
No real leader ship, no one country to aim at, to bring to its knees, to me this is WW3, no real end, it will just go on and on, till there is only one side.
Now how or who is that one going to be?
With the cold war, it was a matter of you launch we launch, game over no one wins.
With this war they bomb we do what, invade every nation? Launch drones? make every one the enemy ie TSA DHS?
Make impose laws to make everyone prove who they are, where there from in the name of security, is this freedom?
Is this they way it should be? does this not remind you of "Papers please" or "your with us or against us" if your against us, then you have no rights, no say, off you go to gitmo. Or a CIA flight to some unknown place. Every nation is becoming like this China, UK, NSW ,Australia, i will say it could be old news, just seems like less and less freedoms, one step closer to NWO.
WW3, a new kind of war.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Well then, if it goes back to 1500 then isn't it WWI ??

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Your post is neither coherent or logical. Katrina, the Japanese tsunami? What in the heck does that have to do with WWIII?

Originally posted by bekod

yell at least you got a laugh out of it. So what are you trying to say? Let me think "free for all" could you mean; every one for him/her self like the "Katerina" or the "Japan tsunami", or would it be like the Libya uprising? Now that was a "free for all"

edit on 27-10-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

good point, then the ww3 use of nukes war would be WW5 would it not? but the not all nations fought in the 100 years war nor did they in the war of 1812, ww1 ww2 and this one war on "terrorism" (WW3) are all world wide, no nation left untouched by it.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

pointing out that fact your on your own when it comes down to it, turmoil, chaos, the feeling of helplessness, not knowing what to do or where to go. know this is the end and nothing you can do or say to stop it.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
WWIII was ideological global proxy war during the Cold War.

WWIV is neo-liberal global economic domination vs the majority resistance.

Pay attention to what Subcommandante Marcos says. He has been in the front lines since the end of the Cold War and is one of the most intelligent and informed players around.
edit on 28-10-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join