It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Nov. 9th. What would you do IF our Pres. doesn't return power to networks during emergency syste

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
reply to post by Feltrick

As long as that spam can of 7.62 isn't Bear or Wolf, that will be ok my friend

Only sweet Russian Military Surplus goes through my Mosin. Love those corrosive primers!

Nothing but Winchester and Fiochi for me. Love the brass cause I can reload!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by awcgs
reply to post by texas thinker

3 min. is along time when you don`t know what is going on...30 sec. is the alert time for normal test ..why 3 min.? what is going on that there not telling ...when the trade towers fell we were having drills on the same type thing..when the train station was bombed they were there doing a drill.. now a 3 min test nation wide. or is it a test?
makes me wonder and with yu55 coming by right before on the 8th-9th and the ALCHEMY EVENT METAMORPHOSIS 11.11.11 alchemyevent.com...
I don`t know but I think I`d have me ear to the wall.. somethings up and were the last to find out... [My Opinion]
No fear to be taken ..just an opinion.
edit on 10/27/11 by awcgs because: (no reason given)

now i here it is for 30 sec`s.......whats up with that?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'd probably watch the episodes of Walking Dead I have DVR'd and then figure out how to keep the kids from driving me nuts the next day while theres 3 inches of disgusting slushy snow mess on the ground.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I found this article on www.presscore.ca, and while I do not particularly agree with some of the views espoused by this website, I found this information regarding tomorrow's planned EAS emergency alert particularly frightening and eye-opening. I feel this is very relevant and needs to be shared. Since I am not sure how to post a link, I will excerpt the article as follows:

"United States shuts down on November 9/11. Temporarily or permanently?
Posted by PC World news Monday, November 7th, 2011

On Wednesday November 9/11 at 2:00 PM EST the United States will go silent.  The FCC has been ordered by Barack Hussein Obama to shut down all radio and television broadcasts.  So what?  Not affected.  Can live without radio and TV.  What you don’t realize is that FEMA is in charge of this nation wide operation and the operation call for the FCC to shut down the Internet and cellular phone service too.

Claiming this is a test of the emergency response system, FEMA will conduct a complete communications shut down: all TV, radio, internet, and phone systems will be disabled simultaneously at 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.  They are saying it will be shut down for 3 minutes.

Who will be affected by this shut down?  Everyone.  Social Networking, like Facebook and Twitter are completely dependant on the communication network being up, not down.  The same for the Internet.  No store debit transactions can be done during a communication shut down.   Banks security will be severely compromised.  Banks accounts of the people can be wiped or transferred in 3 minutes.  CCTV Security surveillance system will be knocked out too.  A lot can happen in 3 minutes.

Every communication system in the United States will be affected.  Every communication dependent system and business will be affected.  The Air Traffic control system will be affected.  Banks will be affected.  News reporting will be affected.  Even the emergency warning system will be affected.  The nation will come to a halt on November 9/11.

This shut down could actually be a reboot.  Why now?  The United States government might be uploading computer malware or spyware code to the United States’ communication network.   If you’ve ever made a computer upgrade to your computer system by installing a program you would know that in order for the new code to be installed properly a system shut down and reboot is usually required. Once you reboot, whatever was newly installed is activated and just runs silently behind the scenes.

Does it make any sense to you that the United States government would decide to shut down the entire communication network of the United States just to test it?  No country and no sane leader would ever do this as this would severely compromise the security of the nation.  Logically one would test parts of the system separately and definitely not on the same day.

For 3 minutes on November 9/11 the United States will be silenced.  What will happen in those 3 minutes?  Will the United States government use this time to launch another false flag attack  against the United States people?  Will the CIA detonate improvised nuclear devices in a major U.S. city?  Will the Federal Reserve use this time to transfer the wealth of the United States people to themselves or to their European controllers?   It only takes a few minutes to start a nuclear war.  Nuclear Ballistic Missiles, each one carrying 8 or more nuclear warheads, capable of destroying 8 or more individual cities anywhere on earth can reach their targets within 15 to 30 minutes of launch.

On October 27, 2010 the U.S. Air Force lost control of 50 nuclear, inter-continental missiles.  A power failure caused one ninth of the United States’ nuclear arsenal to go off line for three-quarters of an hour.   A Pentagon official said the failure disrupted communications between a control centre and the missiles at F.E. Warren Air Force Base in Wyoming.  On November 9/11 the United States government will intentionally cause a nationwide disruption of communications."

Short URL: presscore.ca...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Is this going to effect me playing xbox live ?

lol

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 1yearning2bfree

They are definitely installing something during that time. Or a few things.

Not sure what but it obviously would be the perfect time for them to do so.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The White House will not run nor conduct this initial test. When it is successful a whole litany of pre requisites will be installed dictating when it can and cannot be used. The FCC, FEMA and Homeland Security is conducting this.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

What time this will be?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
*puts tin foil hat on.*

what if when you sit and watch the emergency system, they brainwash everyone with a hypnotic frequency?

*takes tin foil hat off*

HEY WTF, WHO LET YOU OUT OF YOUR CAGE?

sorry about that, i'm sure the test will go as planned and just fine.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

You might want to re-check your source.

The test has been shortened to 30 seconds.

Also, what gives with the use of Obama's middle name? Is this your little xenophobic dig at him?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

2p EST, 1p CST, 12N MST, 11a PST and 10a A-HST and will last for 30 seconds!
edit on 9-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Racism and the continuation of the lie that he's a Muslim. Even if he was it does not matter as nowhere in our lawbooks does it determine what faith our POTUS is required to be a member of!
edit on 9-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Keeping up with the middle name racism nonsense aren't we?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Thanks I think I will hold my breath for 30 seconds!!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Your welcome and don't hold your breathe because we wouldn't want you to be sent to the emergency room unnecessarily and want you to remain safe and healthy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join