It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 28 coincidence? Great Crash 1929....OWS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I was just checking out some of the humorous October 28th end of the world threads and it occurred to me that October 28th was also the start of the Great Crash of 1929. I wonder if this date was considered when the OWS protests began and if there is something culminating for a larger demonstration by the OWS organizers for this particular date.

Anyone know of any demonstrations planned for tomorrow on the economic and political front? And please no end of the world talk.....there are plenty of other threads for that.

Great Crash 1929

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
What?!!! No end of the world talk?

okay, fine!!
I dont see anything big on the OWS Houston page for tomorow but who knows maybe anon will make a suprise speach and broadcast it to all the Occupies.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
don't censor us.
cuz it is so totally the end of the world, planned down to the detail by the 13 families

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Just check the administration agenda,if they are not around...well maybe something could happen!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Well I think there will be what feels like an earthquake on the 28th in Boston anyways.
Definitely stay out of their way!!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Well, we all know history repeats itself - so thats hardly a conspiracy....

Or is it?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

wall street is gaining big time today. I think wall street is showing us pest they can rape us no matter.how hard we tty to stop them. Obviously the knew OWS plans for today , seeing the market skyrocket today makes me feel like they are laughing their way all the way to the bank

new topics

top topics

join