It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens 14 - Aliens And The Undead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Ok guys heres the latest Ancient Aliens ,this time they are going with a bit of a Halloween theme dealing with the undead , mummies , vampires and zombies.

I dont think its as good as the last episode. Still its entertaining as ever and worth a watch...as ancient alien theorists believe.

edit on 27-10-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Good timin', as it fits in with Halloween coming up!

It's definitely a little different to the normal AA topics...But interesting nonetheless.

S&F
edit on 27-10-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
thank you for posting this. I think its very interesting, and believe it or not, I have never watched this program before, as I don't watch much tv, but Im going to find more of these. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

If you use the Search function at the top of the page you will find all the episodes posted here at ATS

edit on 27-10-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Thank you! I will certainly do that.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Avatars had the power to take dead people and bring them back to life. Well, what kind of powers would you have to have to do that? The powers of an extraterrestrial!?!?

Actual quote from this episode with screenshot to match.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I love this show so much. I thought that it was interesting that they included that womans' near death experience which was quite interesting. It was kind of creepy though when they talked about how some of the "figures" half man/bat would come in the night and eat the babies soul or steal it. Definitely a Halloween inspired episode.

Isnt David Childress great? The way he pronounces the words and describes the Ancients is just priceless. I love to hear him talk.
edit on 27-10-2011 by Event Horizon because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2011 by Event Horizon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Lol, when Giorgio said on Facebook it was going to be about zombies and vampires I thought he was joking..
Looking forward to it as always tho!
Thanks for the video.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

Avatars had the power to take dead people and bring them back to life. Well, what kind of powers would you have to have to do that? The powers of an extraterrestrial!?!?

Haha! I was so making jokes about this too just last night when it was on TV.

Thank you for making a funny post to start my day off.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Man, I miss cable. I've been waiting on AT&T to hook up U-Verse at my new place for a month and a half. Only have over the air digital via antenna for that whole time, and HULU of course. But my FIOS service will be installed Saturday and I will return to my normal state as a brain-washed one of the masses glued to my TV catching up on all I "missed....."

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

This is what I was thinking, without knowing a way to put it really. The show is peppered with these graspings of straws!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I have not seen the episode yet, I must know, has Big G brushed his hair yet? It's getting harder to take Ancient Aliens seriously.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
found this, and it relates to this episode in a sorts. not sure what to make of this , the page is a legit its a publication from the Archaeological Institute of America. interesting none the less.... and is it me, or does Giorgio Tsoukalos' hair keep getting wilder and wilder. I swear that guy wakes up in the morning and says "F" it!

www.archaeology.org...

almost forgot to add the link..............
edit on 27/10/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

For all your ancient alien needs - use the putlocker/sockshare links

www.1channel.ch...

Will edit this after ive watched E14

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
I have not seen the episode yet, I must know, has Big G brushed his hair yet? It's getting harder to take Ancient Aliens seriously.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Actually, I really like Georgio T. He was on a Joe Rogan podcast a few months ago, they had an amazing intellectual conversation. Most of the stuff he does on Ancient Aliens is speculation at best and presents it as such.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Brilliant PhoenixOD, I normally catch your threads and I have already seen the episode. This week has been such a nightmare I totally forgot.

Was just sitting here, first time to really chill in a harsh week, thinking I am bored and don’t know what to do, cant think of a better way to unwind and let reality slip away (or crash in, depending on the episode) than in front of AA. I know I haven’t really contributed to the thread, just wanted to say thanks as that was spot timing and well needed!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
That was a surprisingly cool episode. I liked the part of "Life" after death and that you travel through the universe and become stars, energy and other beings. Life death experiences sounds so cool!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Show notes:

Childress was off the hook with his numerous "extraterestial powers"...

Georgio's hair was back out of control after keeping it together last week...

Amd the second half they finally got around to making the alien belief system a religon....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

This is now the stupidest show on tv. It's nothing more than a tool for recruiting stupid people to believing in this New Age cult. The questions proposed are so ridiculous I can't believe people can take it seriously and the speculation from the cult elders shows how void the entire idea is as a whole. All they do is take the things that are already explained by the ancients and replace whatever paranormal aspects there are with "aliens did it!". This belief takes much more faith than any other religion in the world because sadly it was created by the idiots you see on the show. But unless you want to blindly worship and esteem an alien race that doesn't exist as God then be my guest. This is the product of either proud or stupid people that refuse to believe in God, but they can't deny the evidence that points to his existence, so they simply try to reinvent him to their own tastes.

Yea real legit...

top topics

join