It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's October 28th already in Australia and New Zealand!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well its 5 mins to midnight (uk time) and I'm still waiting for something to happen!? Guess thats ANOTHER end of world FAIL!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
How do I not make this a one liner...but...

Nothing happened.

It's a beautiful October 29th 2011 morning in Thailand and nothing happened (oh, except the epic flood that's engulfed half of the country, but that's been going on for months).

I hope D4rk Kn1ght enjoyed his little 5-year-in-the-making laugh.

edit on 28/10/2011 by mandrake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Here is a thought, maybe the end of the world is not so bad. By that I mean... as we know it. Perhaps today we actually did step into a new phase.

ecatnow.com...

Seems (on the surface) that we just passed into a new era. According to all today was a major test and it went well. The skeptic that I am is still a little doubtful ...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mandrake

yeah gotta agree with you there been 28th all day and yet only thing in the sky has been clouds and rain and there was me expecting the end of the world.

peace

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
No alien invasion
No aliens saving us
No fake alien invasion
No bluebeam
No earthqueake
No catastrophy
No doomstay
No NOTHING

Well, from now on: F*CK YOUR PREDICTIONS and BULLSH*T stories
I actually have been waiting for this date about 3 months. The date maybe hadn't changed your life, but It sure did mine. I wont be reading ATS as much as I used to since there is so much crap on this site

Well, gl everyone

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Reading comprehension skills lack, both mine and yours... I guess I'm disappointed with ATS as a whole community of people that like to post and hardly read the content. Many years ago ATS policy seemingly was post nonsense = Delete.

What did dark knight mean? Was it his story? Why did it line up on a date that Calleman may or may not have even reached and corroborated? Were you expecting some earth shattering event to happen?

Anyway.. I just don't understand how you people can think the material/research pointed to a complete chaotic catastrophe to occur on today's date of 10/28/2011..

pce

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It is unhealthy human behavior that we so earnestly want ends to our world. Was the intent of life to seek out our own dooms and sit before them and do nothing? Were people sitting around and waiting for the I.C.B.M.s to fly during the cold war? Life means living, so why don't we do our best to exemplify that, instead of praying to farse gods, and hoping that they can wipe us off the planet. I agree we are a virus, and a damn good too, but that doesn't mean we have to exterminate ourselves. If you think for a moment that any animal lives in perfect harmony with it's environment, you need to reconsider life. If cats were intelligent, do you think they would not over-fish the ocean? If dogs were intelligent, would they not manufacture plastic and rubber chew toys? If dolphins were intelligent, would they not discriminate against sharks?

All life is a virus, and we need to accept and exemplify that fact, before we as an intelligent race can advance. Maybe this is the awakening all you doom hunters need and seek.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
7:40 pm Central Standard Time here in Central Illinois. I have been hearing an unusual amount of noise from the sky. Fighter jet flyover type sounds. Does not happen all that often where I live, but it's happened maybe 4 times tonight so far. Have not bothered to go outside and look up. Watching the World Series and scanning charts. Have not bothered actually going outside and looking up. I don't really know what the prediction or whatever is supposed to be, but if we get hit by a comet or aliens attack then i'll just consider this a "win". If the aliens kill me I don't have to go to work next week

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
well my dog managed to get inside my porch and eat my cigarettes
my coffee was cold, and i ranout of hot water, i finished work at 4 am and got home and managed to sleep until 11 am, so i guess my world is falling to pieces

Tomorrow i predict... sorry my magic 8 ball is broked

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Wait are people thinking that we were supposed to see doom?

I don't get where this idea of doom is coming from. Has anyone done the research of what the 28th is supposed to be or are we just a community of doom? I swear I thought the slogan of this forum was "deny ignorance." Do we not seek what the truth is anymore...

www.calleman.com...
www.calleman.com...

Yes it is the end of the mayan calendar (according to Calleman), but how many calendars of our have come to an end? This is a time great worldly changes that is what his theory is about. Some of it will be chaotic and some of it will be ordered, but all of it is uplifiting. Its a moving forward and a reformating of how we interact with our world, our universe. Its a time of enlightenment and new unity.

Also, the timing of the 28th is way off. This theory extends far past 28th! In fact there is no end date necessarly, we could assume it is infinite. But, here you are upset becase you thought it was finite. Calleman supposes that it will be up to the individual to recognize the shift or not. And that each individual will do it by his or her time.

If you are going to get all worked up about this, then I would suggest directing your anger towards something that is reasonable, right? Lol. I can understand if you are made because Calleman said after the 28th and into infinity we will shift. I mean damn I could have theorized that and I could have done that without the study of a mayan calendar.

Thats my only beef right now. Hopefully that reaches you guys in the right light and we have an understanding.. "deny ignorance."
-------------------

As for what has happened today, it has got me, you and everyone else who posted in this thread atleast to think about the possibility of unity and change. That has played a positive tone for me all day. It rings better then most other news now a days. It didn't hurt.
I never dove into this theory thinking it would happen in this hollywood flash. Instead, I took it as a sign as maybe people are beginning to "get it." That we need a better message to move towards, one of enlightenment, instead of the suppression of expression of all intelligence. People have thought this before Calleman and before the 28th. Really, today was a boost for people. A little push with the kind words of "come on this way out of the shadow." Each time a few more people will "get it" and we can move on from this bottle neck culture.

Love

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
These endless failed doomsday predictions are a damning commentary of the current state of humanity and it's combined intelligence... or lack thereof. How many times can some people be fooled by the same thing? Endlessly... or so it seems! Are they active participants in their own shafting? It would appear so!

I've decided the easiest way to make money is to become a con-man. There's too much easy money to be made and so many foolish people willing to be bent over and royally rodgered. They obviously deserve what they get!

IRM

No, try being on the board of a company in the UK : average pay rise 49% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! freaking hell whilst the workers in the companies get 3.2% and inflation sits at 5.2%.

If there's any world that needs to end it's one that is so immoral as that.

For dogs sake... lighten up. It was a joke!... Well kinda. 99% of the world are still morons which is why the world is the way it is. Don't blame the 1%. blame the enablers who reside in the 99%. If there's a part of the world that needs to change/end, it's those fools.

IRM
edit on 29/10/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Well... Just 2 minutes ago, October 28th has ended in Pago Pago, the capital of American Samoa, and in Alofi, the capital of Niue.

Those were the last places in the world to enter October 29th.

October 28th is now oficially over, all around the world.

I don't see any sign of "a new cycle" or something like that. Everything looks exactly like before.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Anyone feel any different? Notice any changes? Not reeeeally.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Again people date extends past 28th.

And interesting enough we had a 7.0 EQ yesterday and many Native American Tribes including some Mayan tribes and Tibetan Monks (may be a few other tribes I am leaving off) have began their journey across North America with the 13 skulls. This began Oct. 28th and will end 11.11.11

Patience people is a virtue. Not everything in the world is just given to you when you want it. Its when you most need it

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
if the mayan calender was based on creation i do not undertsand what people expect to see. an instant manifestation of something pyshical they can see and say for certain there is evidence the mayan calender was right?

from my understanding of it, in the past if the mayan calender was correct the change started out as small, and the grew over time. for example any change in human history did not happen overnight and instantly so that everybody could see what had change instantly and all at once ALL around the world.

when a change in consiousness happens (if that is what happened) it will be small and grow overtime into a global thing, so just because you cannot see the change now does not mean there was not a change. so saying nothing has changed is impossible to say.

as far as the world ending is concerned i thought it was sorrted out a long time ago that the world would not end, the calender would just start over or creation was complete.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

when a change in consiousness happens (if that is what happened) it will be small and grow overtime into a global thing, so just because you cannot see the change now does not mean there was not a change. so saying nothing has changed is impossible to say.

Sure it's possible. Not a damn thing happened.
The so called "change in consciousness" is just dumb new-age terminology.

The same can be said about the coming 11.11.11 - just because it's a nice date - guess what: it's only so "nice" in the gregorian calendar - it has no meaning whatsoever and is just a number. The "new-agers" will come up with "consciousness" # about this date too - but most probably once again not a damn significant thing will happen. Except for the release of Skyrim, that is.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join