It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Day The Moon Was Gone"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Some excellent video of our nature satellite ..

If you are interesting in gravitation force between Moon and Earth and of course the Sun ..

It's very informing videos, recommendation for all explorers who want more ..

edit on 27-10-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Well this looks interesting. I will have to add these to my favorites on my youtube and watch them when I have some time.

It looks interesting and it will probably creep me out slightly but hey anything could happen!

Thanks for sharing....

Can you maybe say a little about what these videos say?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
So basically we are in serious poo poo without the moon? That makes a lot of sense but i have to admit that it isn't something i will be losing sleep over. Unless it is imminent?

It would be good to observe this first on a planet far far away so we can see how accurate these predictions are.....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You are welcome ..

Hope no more strikes from NASA with stronger weapons ..

articles.cnn.com...:TECH

Any disturbance in the trajectory of the moon can be for us very "unpleasant" ..

It very clear explanation there so is mach better from my self-taught English ..

In school I learn other languages, similar situation in communist country's like was in ex Yugoslavia before 21 years .. lo0l

For us primary language was Russian, French and on third place was English .. xD

Peace ..

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Just an idea, what if our moon wasn't our moon, but really it was Mars's moon. And since our planet was so much bigger than Mars, we pulled the moon into our orbit. It would explain how MArs was probably once like Earth.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by greenfox83

Interesting theory but how did the Earth acquire Mars in the first place? Was Mars knocked out of orbit or similar? If it is just gravitational pull, then surely we would drawing closer to Jupiter or, worse still, the Sun?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Well, eventually we will lose the moon. I don't remember the exact numbers, but it moves a crtain distance from the Earth every year.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

You find here when is closes or furthest from Earth for every year ..

When is closes perigee or supermoon and furthest apogee ..

www.fourmilab.ch...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenfox83
Just an idea, what if our moon wasn't our moon, but really it was Mars's moon. And since our planet was so much bigger than Mars, we pulled the moon into our orbit. It would explain how MArs was probably once like Earth.

That is something of a dilemma, I think the recession of the moon is still being fought over. While it is moving away in its orbit now, earth's mass is still the greater force. Over the last century one model replaced another, as more info became relevant.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

DENY EXPERT IN THE ELLIPTICAL HYPOTHEThetaICALS

Therr U all go again thinking in 'The earth is flat' ways... When U should be pondering a whole new out L
L... On the (moon is a eXtraterrestrial command center) mysterious glowing rock around our Bio-Ship... I don't believe this tested on a CPU model theory in a lab 1 byte

Mr X-ULTRA/MAN-IN-THE-MOON... goes Helicocentric... when Gaia and "I" travel through the infinit motion in the ocean of space... As (U-ALL) know... It's not the size of the moon or the sun that matters... It's the
Galactic-Friction
that attracts me to (U-ALL)... BUTT!!!... let's ALL hope & pray... Alex Jones doesn't use this now as a new fear propaganda tool... and say the "Globalist"... Are going to WW3 blow up the MOON... In some form of NWO eugenics plan... he has to save us ALL from... with his MONEYBOMB... eXpansion to rule the Digi-Info-0vel earth...

edit on 27-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: CME
... Glitch did it

edit on 27-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: I like PLUMP pumpkin BUTT's

extra DIV

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This videos are very interesting ..

More member need to watch them ..

Peace ..
edit on 8-11-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join