It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is This Place???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
[
That could be anything to a bird or an areoplane. I doubt it's a UFO.

Just noticed to the left of the yellow arrow theres what seems to be a blue tractor then left of that appears to be a man walking.When l zoomed it looks like someone walking with there arm out and wearing sometype of dark hat.
I have marked on the copied shot but l don`t no how to get image onto the thread.

Weirdo Your eyes are better than mine! I don't see it.
This is NOT a real military site.
If you think it is then -
tell me where the guards are at the gate? A normal military installation has guards.
Where are the guards in the towers? The guards in the towers should be scanning the perimeter for suspicious activity.
There should be roaming guards. Although these guards might be in a different area when the pic was taken
How come there are no heavy vehicle tracks in the road? You can see that someone has driven off of he many path at a couple of places, but there are no tracks from a 5 ton truck or a duece and a half driving through. These are specific type of tire track.
Follow the web link on the original posting and look at page 2 of the photos. How come the search lights are on during the daytime? Any military installation turns the lights off during the day?
Where are the guards in the towers, again? Coffee break, Not possible in the military.

Come on! This looks like a set for a Rambo movie or something along those lines!

So, you lead me to ask Are U for Real???

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
My first impression when I saw these photos a couple months ago was, "movie set." It should be noted that somewhere on the road towards this "internment/concentration camp" is a speed limit sign posted in kilometers per hour.

The question in the topic's subject is, "what is this place?"

The answer? "It's in Mississippi. Don't know what it is. Could be a movie set. Could be a military training area. No one here can say for sure."

It sure looks harmless to me

Zip

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zipdot
My first impression when I saw these photos a couple months ago was, "movie set." It should be noted that somewhere on the road towards this "internment/concentration camp" is a speed limit sign posted in kilometers per hour.

The question in the topic's subject is, "what is this place?"

The answer? "It's in Mississippi. Don't know what it is. Could be a movie set. Could be a military training area. No one here can say for sure."

It sure looks harmless to me

Zip

Thank you Zip!!!

No proof of anything suspicious. No need to think suspiciously!!!

[edit on 11-9-2004 by Are u for real???]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Anybody tell me how to get the image from my pictures folder onto this site might help.
I don`t believe for one minute that this is anything suspect but when zoomed into the image it is obvious that there are people in it just that the image has been distorted.There is also what looks like a guy bending over something at the entrance

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I donno guys, I heard about these places on a local radio station here where i live about 8 yrs ago, I found AJ about a month and some odd days ago, so I would suspect them to be real, not 2 stories come up like that.. if there isnt proof.

I mentioned to a freind a few places in canada he states one of them are real considering there is about 400 of these places in the US and canada.

as for proof I asked him to get he stated this. "all you will see is a fense and weeds, thats it."

But for now we can take them for what they are untill they start filling people with them, which is nothing.

[edit on 11-9-2004 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Doesn't ANYONE remember that we and the Russians did joint training in the U.S.? I mean that's some of the stuff that fanned the flames of all the NWO stuff. I figured all the NWO fans/reasearch new that? It was a big deal at the time.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
the thing in the sky looks like a plane if you zoom in on it and darken it.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
is obviously some type of detention/training camp for American and Eastern block forces.

well obviously must be if you say so

someone sounds a little paranoid?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join