It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is This Place???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There is massive military activity in and around the Desoto National Forest of Mississippi. Local eye- witnesses tell of Red Dawn-like scenarios with foreign military forces conducting roadblock checkpoints. These photos were sent to Alex Jones by one of his radio listeners. This is obviously some type of detention/training camp for American and Eastern block forces.

Wide shot of the entrance to the camp. Notice the sign is in English and Russian (enlargement of sign below). The arrows point out concertina (razor wire), a weapons collections station and concrete barracudas.

Anyone have any information on what this could actually be? If it is a detention camp, what are they detaining?

Anyone else have any ideas?

Link

[edit on 31-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Here is another interesting picture.

Whats that thing up in the sky?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
maybe its a US/RUSSIAN secret base....nice find but its probably the same ol' secret base everybody talks about

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
i remember back in 2002 and 2003 when i was lurking these were posted and debunked to be inernment camps and firing ranges. Besides they are from alex jones's site. the same guy about baby eaters at bohemian grove.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Any links phantom?

I would not discredit the guy, just because he believes one thing, everyone has their own opinion.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
Any links phantom?

I would not discredit the guy, just because he believes one thing, everyone has their own opinion.
its on alex jones site thye talk about human sacrifice and baby eaters and how they sacrifice babys.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I am aware, and here, I'll even give a Link to it.

All I'm saying is just because he believes something that you find stupid, like eating "babys", not everything he has on his site is a lie.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I am aware, and here, I'll even give a Link to it.

All I'm saying is just because he believes something that you find stupid, like eating "babys", not everything he has on his site is a lie.

oi, its not a lie its ignorance,plus stuff that has been debunked again and again.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
As asking phantompatriot for a link has gotten me nowhere...

Does anyone else have any other information they can share?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
When you go to the link on the first posting ther are many more pics. One thing I notice in all of the pics is that you do not see any people in ANY of the pics.
Look at the guard tower, look at all of the buildings and you will see no people.

My opinion, as a former military person, is that this is just a training location. It is normal for military to train at federally owned land.

As far as that think in the shky, just something in the film. I worked at a film manufacturer before and believe it or not there are flaws in rolls of film.

This is just a training site nothing suspicious here but people looking for something suspicious.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Are u for real???
When you go to the link on the first posting ther are many more pics. One thing I notice in all of the pics is that you do not see any people in ANY of the pics.
Look at the guard tower, look at all of the buildings and you will see no people.

My opinion, as a former military person, is that this is just a training location. It is normal for military to train at federally owned land.

As far as that think in the shky, just something in the film. I worked at a film manufacturer before and believe it or not there are flaws in rolls of film.

This is just a training site nothing suspicious here but people looking for something suspicious.

Hmm.. it appears to me that you are someone working for government who is paid to debunk stuff on internet forums...
Then again I could be just too paranoid.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
To tell you the truth Mega...

thats the first thing I thought also.

Guess we are all just suspicious.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

There is massive military activity in and around the Desoto National Forest of Mississippi.

Yep- was there in May (2004). Forest Service site About � million acres if I remember right. The was a movie, the title of which escapes me, about some military guys on a training mission that ran across some local poachers. The poachers hunted the military trainees- I think Charlie Sheen was one of the trainees. Always reminded me of this area.

DeSoto (forest) is awesome. A huge place. The photos you posted look like a place not far from McComb, Ms.(west of the Nat'l Forest). I ran across two such places in the area. Halliburton has some heavy stuff in the area. NASA/Stennis is also in the area but nearer the coast as is Gulfport which is not far away. This is where one of the �Bay of Pigs� training camps was alleged to be. The Camp Shelby military reservation is just south a few miles also.

Go to the area from old hwy 90 south of Pearlington, Ms.- near the Gulf low flying planes appear nearly every day coming in from the Gulf. Where they go to I don't know. There is a small Navy facility in Gulfport as well as other military facilities. Back to NASA, the Navy has testing facilities there as well (read this as SEAL?) about 30 federal agencies use Stennis.

The entire area is hidden and cut-up with small streams, swamps and canals. A fascinating place.

If you go make it the fall- the summer will roast you- bugs are hungry and snakes and �seech� abound.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Can't remember if I saw these pics on the same site or not, but it's at least 2-3 years ago I think. I dimly remember the connection was made to concentration camps on US soil, US forces training together with foreign forces and pictures of (russian? clad soldiers), too.
I'm sure there was pics with soldiers working together but in diff BDUs, shall I see if I can locate them again? Maybe kept it on a HD somewhere.

COMSEUR

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantompatriot
i remember back in 2002 and 2003 when i was lurking these were posted and debunked to be inernment camps and firing ranges. Besides they are from alex jones's site. the same guy about baby eaters at bohemian grove.

So how were they debunked? And why were they debunked? In other words, what's fake about them? It'd be great if you stop talking about baby eaters and show something instead. Quit diverting from the topic.

Besides, where do you even get the idea that Alex Jones thinks the folks at Bohemian Grove eat babies? He says they do a mock child sacrifice for their ritual. This is shown on video from him and the BBC. So what's your major contention with that? Are you saying Alex faked that ritual himself and taped it? And you say that he thinks they eat babies.

Please show us how you are right. If you explain yourself with facts and links, I'll be content. If you don't, then you're a really sorry and ignorant person.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Oh, and phantompatriot, I just noticed your signature..............very nice.
Do you take that to heart there buddy? Well, so far on this thread, all you've come to achieve is making a fool of yourself.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Looks to me more likely to be a movie set or a training area.I`d be more worried if it was full of Armed guards and detainees

As a second thought if you are so worried take a trip down there and build an escape tunnel ready for when the brown stuff hits the fan you are one step in front and able to escape all the bad things that will happen

[edit on 1-9-2004 by weirdo]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad

Originally posted by Are u for real???

Hmm.. it appears to me that you are someone working for government who is paid to debunk stuff on internet forums...
Then again I could be just too paranoid.

Mega Do you constently look behind you back when you walk down the street?

Show me where the people are in any of the pics from the persons website. I did not see 1 person in any of the pics. I would be happy to recant what I said but there are no people there. If this was an active location, there would be soldiers in the guard towers. There would be soldiers at the front gate. You would see roaming soldiers on patrol?

Mega Do you have any understanding on how a military unit or installation functions? I do. I served in the US Army for 3 years and was based in a foreign country.

There is no activity in any of the pics. And do not try to claim that pic with the spot in the sky. That could be anything from a flaw in the film to a distant plane.

Mega I am just being rationale and not looking for any leaf that might seem out of place. Are you the type of person that goes to try to stir up something out of nothing?
Just because a sign has a different language on it does not mean that someone is trying to take control of an area. Heck, I can show you a town in Spain that has businesses have signs in 4 languages : English, Spanish, French, and German.
Would you come up with some wacky idea for that town? The truth is that it is a tourist town but I am sure that you can make something else up about it.

As for the government worker comment,
Ha Ha Ha!!!! I do not work for the government. I work for a non-profit medical facility.

Of course you are free to express your opinion. Although your opinion about me is wrong!!!!

Just show me the proof of activity and I will gladly recant.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

That could be anything to a bird or an areoplane. I doubt it's a UFO.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minime

That could be anything to a bird or an areoplane. I doubt it's a UFO.

Just noticed to the left of the yellow arrow theres what seems to be a blue tractor then left of that appears to be a man walking.When l zoomed it looks like someone walking with there arm out and wearing sometype of dark hat.
I have marked on the copied shot but l don`t no how to get image onto the thread.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join