It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar photo-enhancements reveal alien civilization evidence.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Here is a couple of views of a suspect crashed spacecraft.

Do you see any similarities with the large anomaly in the above image?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dtrock78

That's what I think, the images with the numbers I posted really look like the same spot.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by arianna
Isn't that something from a game or a movie that appeared some years ago with publicity disguised as truth?

Only in the fact that's something darker than the surroundings.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Isn't that something from a game or a movie that appeared some years ago with publicity disguised as truth?

Only in the fact that's something darker than the surroundings.

No, it's not from a game or a movie.

Here is the reference where you can find more..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is the clearest view I can produce of the surface detail at the location of the first image posted in the thread.

The detail is very interesting considering the shapes are supposed to be rocks and boulders.

Direct link: i985.photobucket.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Really? I remember when this appeared some years ago, and after some time everybody said that it was a marketing campaign for a Playstation game, "Shadow of the Colossus"

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I finally re-installed and re-configured ISIS, and this is how that image looks when seen in one of the programs specifically to work with this type of images.

This is how it looks when the levels have been automatically adjusted for the whole image.

And this is how it looks when qview (the program I was using) automatically changes the levels to show the most detail possible in the area visible on the screen.

PS: as you can see, the light is coming from the bottom of the image, so rocks have the bottom half illuminated while craters (and the tracks) have the top half.

Edit: the program applies the auto levels to any area we chose, so if you want to see some specific area just it to me and I will see what qview shows.

edit on 8/11/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

edit on 9-11-2011 by arianna because: incorrect topic

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Compare this view with the two images posted above.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

I am sorry, but......

Compare this view with the two images posted above.

I continue to see the same image, just being altered in tone and contrast (Or whichever technical descriptions are relevant).

Compared to ATS member ArMap's posts......well, depending upon how one chooses to select the view, and thus the "interpretation"...well....one has a great amount of lee-way in one's imagination.

But, that seems to sum it up, at least in this interpretation. I cannot see anything in the images presented by the OP except very normal Lunar surface photos.....

Please, try to find anomalies but.....do try to not use subterfuge in order to explain things. Whether here on ATS....or in your own imagination.

There are wonderful realities to explore here....in the real world....give them a try!! OK?

edit on Wed 9 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The trouble with threads like this is that some on here seem to get to carried away with it all and make strange assumptions on what they see and what can and can't be natural in their minds.

Nature can do strange things rocks are a prime example they can have natural straight edges and be hexagon shaped.

Now as the story goes a giant made the structure in the picture above may be he knew the aliens on the Moon

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Ireland?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I have seen some similar formations in Victoria, Australia. They are referred to locally as "organ pipes".

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Here is a slightly closer view of the above set of lunar images.

During my scientific career I have been very fortunate to have been associated with aerial reconnaissance and mapping so I do not have problems with the recognition of surface objects and artefacts irrespective of whether they are on this planet, the Moon or on Mars.

In my opinion the lunar terrain at this particular location is full of built structures. There are no boulders or boulder trails as the description implies. I appreciate that some members may not see the features but one has to concentrate closely on the enhanced images as the structures are small. The reason for this is that the viewpoint is some distance above the scene. Once you find an object that you recognize as appearing unnatural you will probably start to find more. The direct view is 1000 pixels wide.

Direct view: i985.photobucket.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

The trouble with threads like this is that some on here seem to get to carried away with it all and make strange assumptions on what they see and what can and can't be natural in their minds.

Nature can do strange things rocks are a prime example they can have natural straight edges and be hexagon shaped.

Now as the story goes a giant made the structure in the picture above may be he knew the aliens on the Moon

Yeah, but those lines in the image (the less altered images, as seen here [thanks ArMap]):

and a little darker here:

...are NOT ridges "above" the surface. They are long depressions left by rolling boulders, You can tell by the shadows that are at the "6 o'clock" position in those long depressions, just like the shadows are for the small craters that can be seen in that image.

Only when you grossly over-enhance the image, such as arianna did here...:

....you see that those long depressions begin to look like ridges.

However, they are not long ridges, and they only look that way because the image has been overly enhanced, They are not "outies" (ridges), but rather they are "innies" (depressions made by rolling boulders).

edit on 11/9/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/9/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

It's not a closer view, it's a resized view, introducing even more artefacts.

During my scientific career I have been very fortunate to have been associated with aerial reconnaissance and mapping so I do not have problems with the recognition of surface objects and artefacts irrespective of whether they are on this planet, the Moon or on Mars.
Could you tell us what scientific branch was your career related to? I'm just curious about it.

There are no boulders or boulder trails as the description implies.
Don't you think that a statement like that is a little excessive? How can you be sure that there aren't boulders or boulder trails in the photo?

I appreciate that some members may not see the features but one has to concentrate closely on the enhanced images as the structures are small.
But then we are concentrating on things that are not real, your enhanced images are deprived of the natural smooth gradations between light and dark, all the shapes were changed by that.

The reason for this is that the viewpoint is some distance above the scene.
The distance is irrelevant, the resolution is not.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

In my opinion the lunar terrain at this particular location is full of built structures. There are no boulders or boulder trails as the description implies. I appreciate that some members may not see the features but one has to concentrate closely on the enhanced images as the structures are small. The reason for this is that the viewpoint is some distance above the scene. Once you find an object that you recognize as appearing unnatural you will probably start to find more. The direct view is 1000 pixels wide.

Direct view: i985.photobucket.com...

Funny we used to have a member on here that claimed something similar with his 30 yrs iirc looking at aerial images. He claimed some dark objects were towers on the moon, myself and others said shadows he was proved wrong becuase he had been looking at a picture the wrong way round the shadows on the craters proved him wrong.

To be fair to him he did say he was wrong but he left soon after!

So you just IGNORE the pictures of the area that show you are wrong!
edit on 10-11-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The photo-enhancement procedure reveals detail that is unable to be seen in the original. Contrary to what some members believe the view is full of artificiality which means that there was, or still is, life activity on the lunar surface

The first image shown below is the enhancement of the original. I have included the image should members wish to make a comparison.

The second image shows many of the objects and features 'ringed'. A color key is provided.

GREEN Objects of similar construction.

YELLOW Structural features.

RED Facial representations that form part of a structure.

Image credit: NASA/GSFC/Arizona State

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The photo-enhancement procedure reveals detail that is unable to be seen in the original.
I can see in the original all the things that are visible in your enhancements, and many that are no longer visible.

Contrary to what some members believe the view is full of artificiality which means that there was, or still is, life activity on the lunar surface
That's what you believe, and I wouldn't had any problem believing you if you were able to present real signs of artificiality. The things we see on the photo, even if they are artificial, do not show clear signs of artificiality or signs that they could not have a natural origin.

GREEN Objects of similar construction.
Those are mostly small craters.

YELLOW Structural features.
Those are mostly the tracks made by the boulders.

RED Facial representations that form part of a structure.
That's just your interpretation.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

At least a few of the things you circled look like craters, as seen in the non-overly enhanced original image:

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join