It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli air raids on Gaza Strip

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

you still don't believe me gaza is occupied, ask the turks who dared bring aid to the people in gaza and where massacred in international waters before they even had a chance to make it to the "unoccupied" waters around gaza.

Good point..

It seems Israel's occupation in Gaza even extends into 'International Waters"..

Isn't that where the flotilla was attacked and the Turks murdered??

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Under international law a blockade and occupation of any part of a country is still defined as occupation of the whole of the country...when you control the borders,coast and airspace it is still an occupation even if no boots are literally on the ground, considering the west bank is occupied territory Gaza is also under occupation since it is part of Palestine.

Sorry if the above doesn't make sense

edit on 28-10-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

You know, you partisan keepers on both sides arent goin to be happy till one of the sides wipes the other off the effing map..........

Ive watched you BacKInBlack play this whole thing up and keep the rhetoric going..........

So who will it be mate........huh? whose rockets are you betting on?

Im so tired of this crap........call it out mate.......

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

You know, you partisan keepers on both sides arent goin to be happy till one of the sides wipes the other off the effing map..........
Ive watched you BacKInBlack play this whole thing up and keep the rhetoric going..........
So who will it be mate........huh? whose rockets are you betting on?
Im so tired of this crap........call it out mate.......

I'd like nothing more than to see peace with both sides agreeing to reasonable borders..
All I've ever done is state facts so I'm not sure how that is construed as "playing it up" by anyone..

It does sadden me though that generations of Palestinians have grown up and died never knowing what it's like to live as a free people.
Every aspect of their life controlled by a foreign power..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by Awen24
define "occupation"?
I don't understand how people continue to argue that Gaza and the West Bank are occupied... when Israel unilaterally withdrew...?

Are you denying that Israel still controls much of what happens in Gaza??

The blockade on the Egyptian side of boarder was much tighter and brutal , but people ignore this fact.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

The blockade on the Egyptian side of boarder was much tighter and brutal , but people ignore this fact.

The Egyptian leaders were puppets for Israel although the Egyptians did not bomb Gaza or control their very lives..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Noey777

The Egyptian leaders were puppets for Israel although the Egyptians did not bomb Gaza or control their very lives..

Let's put this in simple terms, first off there is not o e country in the world that would put up with all the shot Israel has dealt with over the years from viscous violent evil Arabs, no not one. Second the land these Arabs claim as their own was mostly Christian until the early 1970's when a group of Arabs were evicted from Jordan because of their vile behavior. The fact is not one Arab state would give them a home so the big hearted christians did. Their kindness was repaid with murder and rape driving them out, these Arabs now call themselves Palestinians and here we are today.

The area known as palestine was Judah and only renamed to palestine around 120AD after a Jewish uprising against Rome . I cant believe all you so called intelligent people buy into these lies perpetrated by the Arabs. They argue this point only to eventually destroy Israel and thats fact.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

Let's put this in simple terms, first off there is not o e country in the world that would put up with all the shot Israel has dealt with over the years from viscous violent evil Arabs, no not one.

Oddly Israel have used more firepower than any Arab country and have been the aggressor or provocateur on many occasions..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Noey777

Let's put this in simple terms, first off there is not o e country in the world that would put up with all the shot Israel has dealt with over the years from viscous violent evil Arabs, no not one.

Oddly Israel have used more firepower than any Arab country and have been the aggressor or provocateur on many occasions..

Its called war and they have been restrained compared to what most countries would have done, how come people like you focus so much on this , why not the suffering of the north Korean people? What about all the genocidal wars in Africa , mostly against Christians ? It's called antisemitism and hypocrisy !!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

It's called antisemitism and hypocrisy !!!

Tired old lines mate..You guys really need some new ones..

Stating FACTS can not be anti anything..Just facts...

Pointing to other places and saying "Look, what about these atrocities" is the other way you use to try and shift the focus/blame..

Another tired old line.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Old but true , you rant simply because you hate, there is no way england would allow one of their Muslim enclaves to bomb non Muslim parts of the country. The truth is they all lived in peace until these areas were taken over by these Arabs from Jordan. Polls conducted show Arabs in Israel areas would prefer being under Israeli rule , why ? Because of the true freedom .

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noey777

Old but true , you rant simply because you hate, there is no way england would allow one of their Muslim enclaves to bomb non Muslim parts of the country. The truth is they all lived in peace until these areas were taken over by these Arabs from Jordan. Polls conducted show Arabs in Israel areas would prefer being under Israeli rule , why ? Because of the true freedom .

I'm the one ranting

Mate you are just too funny...

Where have I shown hate?
Please point out the quotes from me that suggest that..

Just more of the same, trying to deflect facts by saying it's just jew hatred..
Again, getting very old and boring..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Your thinly valid attempt at luring people to discuss the big bad Israelis on the guise of their brutality for defending themselves shows your hate and the fact a lie is being perpetrated makes it a rant.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noey777

Your thinly valid attempt at luring people to discuss the big bad Israelis on the guise of their brutality for defending themselves shows your hate and the fact a lie is being perpetrated makes it a rant.

Wow, I can see that in my quotes you have used.

Give it up mate, you got nothing...

No more replies unless you actually have some proof of my "so called" hatred...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

When you subjugate a people, steal their land and throw them out of their homes the natural consequence will be retaliation. So why don't we address the illegal occupation of Palestine? Is the whole world wrong in saying that the pre june 1967 borders are Israels lawful borders and that they should retreat back in to them? I would like a simple answer from you.

edit on 28-10-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join