It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another OWS thread - Lets clear this up, ok?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Ive heard a lot of 80's-ers claiming that the occupy movement was started by this group or that group, im sure you know what i mean.
Revolution is a natural part of a societys evolution. TPTB know this and knew it would happen eventually.. so they wouldnt push it to happen because it was going to happen soon enough.
The thing they have pre organised is their reaction to the revolution, primarley by studying society and human psychology. They know how to shape the direction of events, and the perception of events by the rest of society. So letting it happen naturally would have been important in making sure the techniques they learnt would work effectivley, because they were learnt primarely from other natural events.
Its not the movement thats been cultured its the reaction and response. Reality is this could have happened last year or in ten years but it was going to happen eventually.

Eh theres more i wanted to add but i forgot what i was going to say, so this probably isnt going to clear anything up..

join