It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This dream TAKES THE CAKE ! LOL!!!!! ATS hits the subconscious for sure MAKE HEADLINES!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
So I just woke up from one of THE most weird dreams I have had in a while: IT INVOLVES ATS!!

It starts out that I am on a road trip with my family and we come to a type of indoor flea market; stop get out and go inside.

As I enter this extremely large building, about : 20,000 square feet I guess, I notice furniture, clothing, books, glass, etc, the typical stuff. There were many unopened boxes, stacked high to the ceilings in many places. In between rows were bedrooms, set up for travelers........

There were people sleeping in the beds and their spouse watching TV just like they were in a hotel. We were approached by a man who took us to a "ROOM" where we proceeded to lay down and take a nap.

Eventually customers were walking around us asking if we were for sale. As I became annoyed I got up to walk around and met a young Chinese girl who read Tarot cards....She gave me a reading. Interesting that I can remember what the reading said!!!! But what happens next is why I am posting....

So I go back to my laptop and start making a new thread in ATS!!!

It read something like when you are texting on your cell phone and other words are replaced when you didnt want them to. NONE of it made any sense!!!!!!!
BUT I was really serious and I posted that it needed to make HEADLINE NEWS!!! After I posted it, I was unable to edit my mistakes, which was very frustrating since I knew it read like a person with a disability!

One after another the replies came in!!!! Somehow almost everyone knew what I was trying to say!! Replies were very nice....I had about 100 stars ...just to damn funny if you ask me.

SOOOO.......low and behold I sat and watched as people commented one after another.

So I woke up and what was my first thought? I need to post that !!!! LOL
edit on 27-10-2011 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2011 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Awesome dream

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
What you say about trying to type in a dream is how i wake myself up in a dream. If I use anything like a computer or a phone or remote control for the TV in a dream, they don't work properly, so you know that you're dreaming and you can wake up inside the dream and go lucid. Like now, it's all fine, so I know I'm awake, but if its got lots of random stuff happening, then I'd know I was asleep.

edit on 27/10/2011 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

I think you've been spending too much time on ATS!!

Just jesting!

Cute story!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00
reply to post by Starwise

I think you've been spending too much time on ATS!!

Just jesting!

Cute story!

LOL I think you may be right

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I get that a LOT with the messaging thing! The writing is small, and I correct a word and hit send and whoosh ... it goes with garbledy-gook instead of my correction!

Here's to your 100 stars and flags.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Enjoyed your post.
As you were able to use your systems then there was no waiting to get onto the sat system to send and receive messages.
Dumb question: Did you see several people carrying side arms or other weapons?

new topics

top topics

join