It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hall of Records

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Yeah, looks like it is only a myth. It is however a very intriguing one nonetheless. Gets people interested at least.

If the Hall of Records do exist and if it's going to be opened sometime in the future, then this myth is a waaaay more exciting way to open it up than if the pyramid janitor just happens to stumble across it while en route to the bathroom after indulging himself to an extra helping of koshari...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

Fiction out sells non-fiction 10 to 1 in books, plays, ideas and reality

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
What was all the talk about a group finding anomalies using GPR underneath the sphinx? They said it looked very much like a chamber. Then I remember reading that no one was allowed to dig because they didn't think the sphinx could hold the weight.

They were supposedly drafting plans to drill in from an angle. This was all a few years ago I believe, so what ever happened with this? I may have heard this on the History Channel, and I know for a fact something similar is mentioned in more than one book I have in my collection, the most recent mention in my books being from the year 2000...

So if there was a chamber there, it was known about since at least then. I think that's where I read about the radar images. I don't know, as it is hard to find things out when the people with access aren't making an effort to educate the world on their findings. At least they aren't to my knowledge.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
They were supposedly drafting plans to drill in from an angle.

They did do that. Zahi set that up at the request of the ARE - one of the 'favors' I alluded to above. The "drill at an angle" idea was based on a Egyptian image John Van Auken pointed out to Zahi.

Unfortunately, they ran into a problem that many drills do on the plaeteau - the water table.

There were plans to try again - but then the whole Arab Spring thing and Zahi resigning, so who knows what will happen now.

edit on 28-10-2011 by EthanT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I had to come back to this thread. To me, there is nothing more intriguing than having a secret hidden underground chamber/room/network be found and open for all the public to see, with loads and loads of ancient artifacts, sacred objects, technology, and evidence of civilizations that go back tens if not hundreds of thousands of years. It would be an absolute treasure trove for people living today. A treasure trove not with gold, emeralds, and jewelry... but with ancient knowledge and wisdom that would be available for everyone. With that, I believe, comes excitement and a much needed spark to keep us going as a civilization. We're thirsty for it. We need it. We're too curious. We're filled too much with fascination to let this pass and never have anything like this be opened up. Besides, what better time than now?...

Did the ancients want us to open it up at this time?... A later time in the future?... Or perhaps... not at all?...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

This account of the 3 from the West is from Drunvalo Melchizedek. I have always been very intrigued by it.

There is currently a researcher named Bill Brown who says the Hall has been discovered, but there is a force field that keeps anyone from entering. I love the thoughts of that force field keeping the secrets safe until the right ones arrive.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritQuest

Wow this is the first time that I have heard about a force field preventing anyone from entering the hall of records. Very interesting. I'm gonna have to check out Bill Brown and find out more info about him and see what else he has to say...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Here's an audio video with Bill Brown and his descriptions of the force field...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nurelic
Here's an audio video with Bill Brown and his descriptions of the force field...

Why does every sensational claim, it seems, comes from project Camelot?

Ugh...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

I'm not sure when Edgar Cayce performed his sleeping prophecy about the Hall of Records but I thought this newspaper article had relevance to his exposure to the idea.

On April 10, 1913 there was a Journalistic Hoax disclosure in the Egyptian Gazette regarding recent discoveries by Professor Reisner. The newspaper that advertised this was called The Advertiser, Adelaide, Friday, April 11, 1913. I corrected the electronically translated text so it could easily be read.

trove.nla.gov.au...

SECRETS OF THE SPHINX.
PROFESSOR REISNER'S DISCOVERY.
A JOURNALISTIC HOAX.
CAIRO, April 10.

The "Egyptian Gazette," which was the first newspaper to announce Professor Reisner's remarkable discoveries "in a temple within the Sphinx's head," now asserts that the whole story of the "discoveries" was fabricated by American journalists.

Several weeks ago a report appeared in the English newspapers in the following terms:-
The results of the investigations of Professor G. A. Reisner, the Harvard Egyptologist, of that mysterious Egyptian monument known as the Sphinx, have been communicated to the authorities of the Harvard Semitic Museum and the Boston Museum of Fine Arts.

Inside the Sphinx the professor found a temple dedicated to the sun. It is
older than any of the pyramids, and its date is somewhere about 6,000 B.C., the most ancient in Egyptian history. Mena, or Menes, as his name is sometimes spelled, was the first king of Egypt of whom modern scientists have discovered historic record.

The tomb of Mena, the king who made himself a god, and who fashioned the Sphinx, is also within it. There are tunnels leading into caverns which have not yet been penetrated, for the work has only been gong on for six months. The Sphinx is carved out of the natural rock, but within are the caves and buildings of a city of gold, which was, perhaps, once open to the air.

Inside the Sphinx are also tiny pyramids, although the Sphinx was built long
before the Great Pyramids. A pyramid in those days was a sundial, according to Professor Reisner, and the Sphinx was a sun god. The pyramid of' Cheops is an absolutely accurate timekeeper. According to Professor Reisner Egypt of to-day is one vast city, the edge of which has been scratched and the interior of which probably never will be disclosed.

Professor Reisner hopes to discover among the relics of the Sphinx the secrets of the Egyptian priests, whose magic is believed to have been marvellous. Pictures of the inside of the head are being made, and will be shown at Harvard and Lowell Institute courses next winter. Professor Reisner says he is having unusual difficulties in his work, for the Arabs who are assisting him refuse absolutely to sleep in the chamber. They say there are devils there, and that the man who sleeps there will die.

I found this artistic rendering of the supposed chambers within the Sphinx.

This image was taken from Charles Russel's Photodrama of Creation which was released in 1914. You can clearly see the small pyramid within the Sphinx which would indicate a connection to the article above. I wonder if Edgar Cayce had this image in mind when he performed the sleeping vision of the Hall of Records?

Here's a link to a website that shows pictures and texts of the Photodrama of Creation. There's a larger image of the picture I posted if you want to see a better view of the chambers. There is a rectangular room (the proposed Hall of Records?) in the left arm of the Sphinx, or it could be in the right arm because it is a cross-sectional view.

www.thestudiesinthescriptures.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Check out rev. douglas james cottrell's work. some pretty interesting stuff with DTM along the lines of Casey.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

That is interesting lostinspace, thanks for finding it. Certainly EC was influence by outside sources (we all are) and this may have been one of the contributing factors to his 'vision'.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Thanks.

I've always wondered how Edgar Cayce picked up on this idea of a hidden chamber within the Sphinx. When we remember some of our dreams they appear out of this world, impossible and make no sense. Usually elements of a movie previously watched finds its way into our dreams. I believe something similar happened to Cayce when he dictated his running dreams.

About 10 years ago I stumbled across this picture and never gave much thought of a Edgar Cayce connection. This thread brought those thoughts together. When I searched the web for more information on that image related to Mena then that article came up. The internet is just amazing. My recent Google searches on that topic isn't turning up that website anymore. It must have been a luck of the draw that day with the Google search engine.
edit on 27-7-2012 by lostinspace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
I still wonder about the Romanian Sphinx in The Bucegi Mountains, where they have already found tunnels and such. Someone also claimed some kind of holographic hall of records was there. The threads can be found with the search function. I wonder if this is the one Edgar saw.

I'm wondering about this one too.

I hadn't heard about the records being split so it's interesting to read about the Yucatan and recently the post about the diver finding caves around that area.

I don't think it's a matter of they've been found and they're being kept secret. I think it's like they've said the time is simply not right, the person to find them hasn't been right and it won't happen until everything is meant to come together. IF they were found and kept secret then again it's only because the person who is meant to bring them to light to everyone and the time for them to be brought out isn't right yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join