It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hall of Records

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I found this interesting prophecy regarding the opening of the Hall of Records in Egypt...

www.crystalinks.com...

The Hall of Records will be discovered in the right paw of the Sphinx.

148 sets of three people would try to enter the Halls of Records, until one of these sets, coming from the West, would open the doorway by making a sound with their voices. (harmonics)

Inside they will find a spiral staircase leading to an underground chamber. (sacred geometry)

An inscribed cuneiform tablet (Sumerian program) will be found, which one of them will decipher.

(3 = physical reality)

Three hallways lead away from this room. They will choose the correct one leading them into a long stone hallway lit with no apparent light source.

High up on the left side of a wall they will find 48 sacred geometry drawings etched in stone, the first one being the flower of life.

At the end of the hallway they make a slight right hand turn into a large stone chamber, whose walls describe the journey of humanity to that date.

Resting on the floor are 3 large stone sarcophagi covered in dust. Atop each is inscribed an image with the likeness of each of the 3 people along with their name as once it was. Underneath each name is the date of their discovery in the 21st century. Inside each sarcophagus is the way they were when they first entered the hologram of this reality along with instructions of how the remainder of time will play out.

Anybody know more info on this prophecy? Who are the 3 people that are mentioned? Anu, Enlil and Enki perhaps? And the "coming from the west" quote... Does that mean they will come from a country in either North or South America? I noticed the number 3 plays a significant role in the prophecy as well.

Any extra info on this would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

edit on 27-10-2011 by Nurelic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Wheres this story from? I had a dream about it once so kinda curious.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonco6

I believe it's a prophecy by Edgar Cayce. Don't know when he made this prophecy though. I imagine it was sometime in the 1930's.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
One of his books is quite interesting on this and Atlantis, Mu, Lemuria, Egypt and the Hall of Records called "The Origin and Destiny of Man". I love that book.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
One of his books is quite interesting on this and Atlantis, Mu, Lemuria, Egypt and the Hall of Records called "The Origin and Destiny of Man". I love that book.

Sounds interesting... I might have to check that book out..
Thanks

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
it sounds like the Indiana Jones movie when they were looking for the holy grail

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nurelic
I found this interesting prophecy regarding the opening of the Hall of Records in Egypt...

www.crystalinks.com...

The Hall of Records will be discovered in the right paw of the Sphinx.

148 sets of three people would try to enter the Halls of Records, until one of these sets, coming from the West, would open the doorway by making a sound with their voices. (harmonics)

Inside they will find a spiral staircase leading to an underground chamber. (sacred geometry)

An inscribed cuneiform tablet (Sumerian program) will be found, which one of them will decipher.

(3 = physical reality)

Three hallways lead away from this room. They will chose the correct one leading them into a long stone hallway lit with no apparent light source.

High up on the left side of a wall they will find 48 sacred geometry drawings etched in stone, the first one being the flower of life.

At the end of the hallway they make a slight right hand turn into a large stone chamber, whose walls describe the journey of humanity to that date.

Resting on the floor are 3 large stone sarcophagi covered in dust. Atop each is inscribed an image with the likeness of each of the 3 people along with their name as once it was. Underneath each name is the date of their discovery in the 21st century. Inside each sarcophagus is the way they were when first they entered the hologram of this reality along with instructions of how the remainder of time will play out.

Anybody know more info on this prophecy? Who are the 3 people that are mentioned? Anu, Enlil and Enki perhaps? And the "coming from the west" quote... Does that mean they will come from a country in either North or South America? I noticed the number 3 plays a significant role in the prophecy as well.

Any extra info on this would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

So am i right in saying that this is a prophecy aimed at the 3 who would discover it? Will it be the 3 people who discover it whose details are etched in the stone along with the date they discover it?

Am i picking this up right?

If this happens, i'm afraid that will just prove my thoughts all along...That this life is chosen by you before birth!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It sounds like somebody added some embellishments to Cayce's original prophecies. He never said some of what is mentioned above and was, in fact, quite vague about who would find it.

See this page here for some exceprts from the readings

Seven Prophecies Yet To Come

You'll have to scroll down a bit to get to the part of Hall of Records, but here is what he says:

According to the readings, the people of Atlantis became aware of the fact that their civilization was about to be destroyed. As a result, they hid identical records of the Atlantean civilization in Bimini, in Egypt and in the Yucatan. Numerous readings contend that this Hall of Records will be discovered, including:

(Q) Give in detail what the sealed room contains

(A) A record of Atlantis from the beginnings of those periods when the Spirit took form or began the encasements in that land, and the developments of the peoples throughout their sojourn, with the record of the first destruction and the changes that took place in the land...

This in position lies, as the sun rises from the waters, the line of the shadow (or light) falls between the paws of the Sphinx, that was later set as the sentinel or guard, and which may not be entered from the connecting chambers from the Sphinx's paw (right paw) until the TIME has been fulfilled when the changes must be active in this sphere of man's experience.

Between, then, the Sphinx and the river.” (378-16)

(Q) In which pyramid or temple are the records mentioned in the readings given through this channel on Atlantis, in April, 1932?

(A) As given, that temple was destroyed at the time there was the last destruction in Atlantis.

Yet, as time draws nigh when changes are to come about, there may be the opening of those three places where the records are one, to those that are the initiates in the knowledge of the One God:

The temple by Iltar will then rise again. Also there will be the opening of the temple or hall of records in Egypt, and those records that were put into the heart of the Atlantean land may also be found there - that have been kept, for those that are of that group.

The RECORDS are ONE. (5750-1)

Just wanted to put emphasis on this part:

"which may not be entered from the connecting chambers from the Sphinx's paw (right paw) until the TIME has been fulfilled when the changes must be active in this sphere of man's experience"

That's about as detailed as he got on the who and when.

There are readings that mention Atlantis would rise in '68, which was when they discovered Bimini. There were also readings that said some Earth Changes may take place by '98. Given that, I think a lot of ppl expected to find the Hall of Records by now, or at least soon.

edit on 27-10-2011 by EthanT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Here is the reading on the earth changes and the records. This is as specific as he ever got, as far as I know:

378-16
5. In the record chambers there were more ceremonies than in calling the peoples at the finishing of that called the pyramid. For, here those that were trained in the Temple of Sacrifice as well as in the Temple Beautiful were about the sealing of the record chambers. For, these were to be kept as had been given by the priests in Atlantis or Poseidia (Temple), when these records of the race, of the developments, of the laws pertaining to one* were put in their chambers and to be opened only when there was the returning of those into materiality, or to earth's experience, when the change was imminent in the earth; which change, we see, begins in '58 and ends with the changes wrought in the upheavals and the shifting of the poles, as begins then the reign in '98 (as time is counted in the present) of those influences that have been given by many in the records that have been kept by those sojourners in this land of the Semitic peoples.

However, this is RIGHT before he says:

"which may not be entered from the connecting chambers from the Sphinx's paw (right paw) until the TIME has been fulfilled when the changes must be active in this sphere of man's experience"

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Also found this Cayce reading:

2329-3

39. (Q) How may I now find those records, or should I wait - or must I wait?
(A) You will find the records by that channel as indicated, as these may be obtained MENTALLY. As for the physical records, - it will be necessary to wait until the full time has come for the breaking up of much that has been in the nature of selfish motives in the world. For, remember, these records were made from the angle of WORLD movements. So must thy activities be in the present of the universal approach, but as applied to the individual.

Based on that, I'd say the time ISN'T ripe for the records to be open

By the way, if you're a member of the ARE, you can seacrh all the Cayce readings yourself, as well.

It's nice to have, because there is a lot of BS out there about what Cayce actually said.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EthanT

Thanks for correcting the 'enhanced' Cayce readings which in themselves are subject to skepticism

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It is quite possible, given the secrecy and restrictions imposed by the Egyptian Authorities and their refusal to allow further investigation by archaeologists - that this great find has already been made.

If this is the case - we would never get to know. Religion controls too many people and the truth would upend every one of the mainstream religions.

The secrets will remain hidden!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
It is quite possible, given the secrecy and restrictions imposed by the Egyptian Authorities and their refusal to allow further investigation by archaeologists - that this great find has already been made.

If this is the case - we would never get to know. Religion controls too many people and the truth would upend every one of the mainstream religions.

The secrets will remain hidden!

The restriction you refer to are against fringe and alternative 'thinkers' who are not affiliated with legitimate organizations. It was found in past that they did research and investigated, found nothing and DIDN'T PUBLISH. Numerous investigation have been done, going over and over the same areas, with the present technology isn't going to do much. You cannot 'excavate ' the Sphinx .

I see the above comment continually by the fringe - how many times do we need to investigate the Sphinx looking for something based solely on what one guy made up?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

I suppose that is entirely possible, especially in light of the fact that even more mainstream, less controversial, finds are sometimes not released to the public for years after. Maybe all this even ties back to Cayce saying it won't be found until certain "selfish motives are broke loose".

With that said, I find it a bit unlikely that this is being done to any unusual and, especially conspiratorial, extent, for the following reason.

What a lot of folks don't know is that Zahi Hawass is actually "buddies" with the ARE, Edgar Cayce's foundation. So, is Mark Lehner. It was the ARE that put both these guys through school and, in some sense, made them what they are today. Or, at the very least, enbabled them to acheive what they have, by getting them started out. As you can imagine, Zahi and Mark may, at the very least, feel indebted to the ARE today.

Zahi has dealt with the ARE a lot and has allowed them to perform some investogations at the Giza plateau. The ARE calls Zahi their "inside man". Ever notice how Zahi sometimes attends the AREs annual Ancient Mysteries conference, which he seems to be ramping up now that he is "retired"? The ARE has said on a few occasions that what Zahi says in public and what he says behind closed doors, are two different things.

For one, Zahi does believe there is a chamber under the paws of the Sphinx in line with Cayce. However, he calls it something different, like the Green Chamber, or something along those lines, and he doubts the Atlantean connection, obviously. However, he has done favors for the ARE so they can look into it more, which has included drilling, etc.

There are also many influences that need to be balanced and would oppose any serious effort in looking for the Hall of Records: (1) taboo topic for mainstream archeology and therefore a lack of funding, (2) local political influences, (3) the muslim influence, (4) local cultural influences that in no way want to see Egyptiuan heritage get usurped, (5), and, of course, the "new agers", like Cayce followers. Zahi had to balance all this in his job.

But, with Zahi out and the Arab Spring happening and all the new dynamics in the area, you cant help but wonder if this will help, or hurt, with the search for the Hall of Records. For one, Egpyt is broke and tourism - one of their main sources of revenue - is hurting. Can't think of a better way to make tourism sore than announce a find like the Hall of Records!

We'll just have to see.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nurelic

Originally posted by jonco6

I believe it's a prophecy by Edgar Cayce. Don't know when he made this prophecy though. I imagine it was sometime in the 1930's.

Actually, this is all listed under "Myths about the hall of records" at the very website you linked.

So, no, it's not a prophecy. It's a lie.

Harte
edit on 10/27/2011 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
When I was a young man my mother told me the "secrets of the world" would be found below the feet on the Sphinx. My mother wasn't a conspiracy theorist or a "nut". She was born in 1933 was very square by most peoples standards. My mom saying this to me doesn't make it true of course, but it is very interesting indeed.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Only if I was an Egyptologist with permission to excavate near the Sphinx.

With Dr. Zahi Hawass resigning, I thought it would be the start of something great, but I haven't heard anything recently about any special finds.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I still wonder about the Romanian Sphinx in The Bucegi Mountains, where they have already found tunnels and such. Someone also claimed some kind of holographic hall of records was there. The threads can be found with the search function. I wonder if this is the one Edgar saw.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I think the Egyptians know about many things regarding the archaeology of sites like the sphinx, but won't reveal what they discovered because they might reveal facts about history that isn't best to know ( in their opinion) or archaeology that might point to another religion having a stake in, like Judaism.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I quite honestly wish this were true, something to take our minds off the endless violence and ongoing conspiring against humanity perpetrated by global elite. Reality is cold and scary. But reading things like this, even if only mythology, give me some form of hope that people will truly awaken.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join