It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA camps: will NWO attempt to Maintain Humanity Under 500 Million? you RED-Listed or BLUE??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
it seems USA has already been doing that in the mideast, having massacred millions of iraqis & afghanis in the past 10 yrs which in most ways, seem to have flown by.

what's next? surely a government that was born thru the invasion & massacre of at least 10 million Mapuche citizens (native american) and throughout its reign has killed more and more in one blow, from Vietnam to Bosnia to Laos, Cambodia, roundabout Africa and yea most recently going thru the list of mideast countries one after another, won't stop there?

nothing short of a big bully tyrant taking on the world, its resources, its people. what's our own country got in store for us, sooner or later if not already, huhh??

history of FEMA
started by Jimmy Carter, then during the Reagan years, REX-84 signed, allows FEMA to deal not just with natural disaster but national security. giving them jurisdiction above congress, and allowing them to detain and incarcerate anyone without trial. post 9/11 a-la-Bush, FEMA has now also merged with Homeland Security, giving FEMA patriot act authority to suspend the Constitution as part of emergency management. REX-84 gave FEMA permission to round people up and send them to detention camps..

Miami Herald, 1987 (during The Contra Hearings), "These camps are to be operated by FEMA should martial law be implemented in the United States"

hmmm why o why would martial law ever be implemented in the United States? oh yea, if the people are a threat to the goverment, ie, revolt. in other words, revolution! but how often do revolutions happen? oh wait, they are happening all around the globe these days. but nah, not USA. there'd never be a revolution in USA, right? well, i guess there will be since they built it and after all, if you build it, they will come!

FEMA LIST
there are two FEMA tracking lists if you are red listed, you are deemed a guaranteed trouble-maker and instant dead meat. entire neighborhoods cities or zones could be blanket redlisted in order for an instant mass extermination via false flag terror attacks. NYC subway system may be an example of a redlisted blanket zone.

if you're blue, you will be detained in concentration camps under deplorable conditions indefinitely for the amusement of those who get off on torture and seeing humans reduced to animals and violated in an overcrowded hellish zoo until they expire, select female lives perhaps extended for receptacle use and breeding experiments.

and if you're in the 1% or less you are a 'white' related to the 13 royal zionist families (whether xtian or jew) and relatively safe if you follow orders from your superiors and connections meticulously.

concentration camps
resilient reds, and blues, will be warehoused and tortured before the slaughter. these camps have massive industrial ovens! seen in the video below, are NEW gas systems installed outside of the detention facilities. so they're meant to keep you wayyy more than 'warm'

FEMA prisons are already fully staffed and operational for a few years already, just waiting to get people in by now. trains, seen in the video below, will shuttle shackled naked blues into toxic gas warehouses... killing thousands per day efficiently as they pass thru, then load a new batch of straphangers in for the kill all over and over.

guns and other armed resistance
66 million individuals in the US own guns. most will be used to resist martial law and mass capital kull.
so, people that are armed will automatically equal Red and be shot on sight. if you look at the USA Patriot Act, Section 802, you will see now, that you can be defined as a 'terrorist' for any act of aggression or well, anything.

by the way, theres reports of Canada and Australia and possibly Europe having multiple NWO Concentration camps, so those arent safe expat zones.

where in the world will be safe from NWO's wrath??

edit on 27-10-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
they have been planning this for so long and the population have let them do anything they wanted blindy since then,I hardly see how the mad-men can be stopped.

We have been good sheeple for so long...

-"Oh a new law asking that my children get physically abused at airport? It's fine, in case it's a terorrist, it's to protect us."

-"Oh, they are now outlawing growing their own vegetable? it's ok, it's for our health safety"

-"The FDA comes in taking away your business away because you sell natural suplement? Oh that's ok, they're probably right, nothing like good old chemical drugs to stay healthy"

-"Oh, we now needs a permit to gather in public area?, it's okay, there's too much hippies anyway"

-"Oh, there's threatening to take my child away from me if they don't get the vaccines? ok, inject my child with your cancer inducing medicine, you must know what you're doing..."

Everyone's right have been stripped away right in front of our eyes, and yet most people don't realise what's going on.

I'm sorry to be pessimistic, but game over, the 5% who is aware is not enough to save the 95% who are still defending their tyrants.

I hope I'm wrong, but I strongly doubt it.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
It's for the UN that would be the reason for the red and blue in other countries.

No where is safe that is why these protests are being orchestrated worldwide.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
It's not going to be that easy, my friend. When it comes to family, people fight. I sure hope this fema thing is a hoax. I guess the 4th reich could happen. History has a tendency to repeat.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I guess if people go to FEMA camps they will be taken there by the Police and the Military (both part of the 99%). The people taken to the camps are also part of the 99%. The Elite (1%) will be pissing themselves laughing at the utter stupidity of the Police and Military. Unless both of these brain dead morons wake up to this fact we are Fcked. If your not for the people you are against the people, if you are against the people you are a terrorist and will be dealt with accordingly.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I'm no Obama fan, he AND McCain voted FOR TARP in Nov 2008 as Senator before he took Presidential office ... BUT

The alt text title on the OP video says "2012 Obama Martial Law Camps ..."

But guess what?

Here's Beech Grove Indiana FEMA Camp - April 5 2006 www.youtube.com... and who knows how much further back it goes from 2006? And 2006 was before Obama!

Point is ... watch DATES. Use logic.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

We all know what's coming.

It's even on MTV.

Head for the hills, avoid the spectrometers from above.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
But we are all already working and consuming hard to make the 1 % even richer. Not to mention fielding a substantial army. Why would they want to ruin that for themselves? Who gets bombed are the countries who arent part of the system yet. They get all the tourture. Isnt it good enough, just because its happening outside america? All the conspiracy theories are true, its just not happening to mostly American citizens.
edit on 27-10-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Is this the old "Look in your mailbox for a red/blue sticker" gag?!

I slammed my neighbors with em. What a chuckle I had.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I don't think the little people are important enough to be sent to camps. TPTB will just kill us possibly with some type of poisonous chemtrails and be done with it.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
As we do not have FEMA in the UK (or any other country) how does this hold for us? Would this make us collateral? And if so, there are at most 300 million americans so where do the other 200 million come from?

I just do not know what to make of this at all but it doesn't strike me as likely. The sad thing is though that it probably is necessary for there to be an awful lot less of us but then they push ahead with things like trying to extend our natural lives (possibly to 1000!).

Seems everything is pretty hypocritical in this world

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Guys, I'm getting the Fear big time.

I figure if there is a list, my name's already in the red, so let's talk about this, yeah?

I used to dismiss this depopulation stuff by way of reasoning that it would be absurd to think that the elite would destroy their production base. Also, why would any information on this subject be allowed to proliferate if Plan X was really in the pipeline?

But between these sorts of clips, the predictive programming crap in the media, and all the recent threads on military exercises in urban centers; I'm getting the freaking Fear. I’ve proposed that the OWS protests may have been set up to give pretext for martial law, and bam. Maybe so.

So, I'm going to look into whether the government has ever addressed the topic of the purpose of these installations.

Let’s keep this in mind: The Jews who resisted the measures imposed by the Nazi government had a higher rate of survival than those who did not.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Very interesting take. I know I still deal with FEMA today. Alot of the workers I have talked to in a casual manner are in the black, they also switch workers after a certain time frame.

I doubt it would be so easy to just flag us and kill us like it's nothing, you make it sound we stand no chance as we slink to our corner shoveling gruel in our face. Alot of factors would play with some of us.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

You're right that this needs to be taken seriously and discussed in a mature manner. When the time comes, which I believe that it is rolling here faster than expected, most won't be prepared and will look like a deer in the headlights.

You stated:

The Jews who resisted the measures imposed by the Nazi government had a higher rate of survival than those who did not.

Those who survived found places to hide, had skills that were needed by the Nazis, had an extremely strong will to live, or pretended they weren't Jews.
How do I pretend not to be human? I don't have any skills they need, so this won't work for me. Guess all I can do is figure out a place to hide. Then again, I have enough bullets to hold them off while I phone relatives to tell them good-bye and .... RUN!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
under 500 million?
Not a chance.
There are 7 BILLIUON people in the world.
The people with the power to actually DO something anywhere close to this magnitude, DEPEND on workers, consumers, infrastructure, and a flowing economy to maintain power and wealth.
They need open mouths and wallets.

Not a chance they are giving it all up to live like hunter gatherers...which is exactly what would happen.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Why would the NWO, or which ever boogeyman of the day you choose, do this? Five hundred million, world wide? Why? To maintain power? According to you, they're already in power, with positions unassailable by we mere mortals. So why do this?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I know it seems unbelievable and counter-productive, but I find it strange how the Georgia Guidestones and Agenda 21 seem to match up according to goals and levels of importance.
edit on 27-10-2011 by Afterthought because: spelling

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

population hit 7 billion, more people then drinkable water, not enough food to feed 7 billion. Ya the ignorant 1% would take us out due to fears of not having it all. I'm at odds with this FEMA camp ordeal, but if they would eliminate 6.5 billion people their material things their cash and precious metals they so admiringly would kill for won't plant the seeds that will grow the food to keep them fat and happy. They probably have hoards of foods, but really eventually a day will arrive to which they will have to go physically plant the seed to grow the food to feed their fat greedy bellies.
I laugh imagining them standing at the field with the seed in hand scratching their heads saying oops didn't consider this when we took it all.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Exactly. For why?

Someone mentioned the 7 billion mark we’ve recently reached. It seems to me that this may coincide with a ramping up of all of the crap we could reasonably associate with an impending round-up.

Let’s say some empathically challenged folks of little imagination decided that it was better to pre-emptively implement a Malthusian correction they perceived to be inevitable, in the hopes of mitigating the environmental fall-out of an uncontrolled systemic collapse.

Let’s say that these folks have in the meanwhile consolidated most of the material resources on the planet into their control, and have a governing structure sufficiently compartmentalized to avoid any of the participants being aware of the full scale of Plan X.

Well, ugh.

Even rationalwiki isn’t doing much to address my concerns here, but feel free to visit it for the leading rationale opposing the argument set forth above.

rationalwiki.org...

This guy has done some good research, it's worth a look:

conspiracies.skepticproject.com...
edit on 27-10-2011 by mistermonculous because: link adds.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join