It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traitors and Cowards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
traitors and cowards thats what the police are. i've watched these so called keepers of the law all over the world, and there all the same, traitors and cowards, how can these people look at themselves in the mirror, and also face family and friends. we all know sooner or later the people will win, what are these cowards and traitors going to do them, they will probably say i was just doing my job, pitty they haven't got a clue what there job is. so to any law enforcement officers don't forget who pays your wages, the people. so to all law enforcement officers of the world, go and do your job and arrest these corrupt politicians and banker's, and stop being traitors and cowards.
edit on 27-10-2011 by Gazrok because: edited all caps

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Eh...some are, some are not.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
All they are is TPTB's strong arm, they are there to protect the wealth. Most where bullies and losers at some point, anyone who points a weapon at a crowd of peaceful protesters and pulls the trigger is a coward. I know that you are angry at what has happened, but what did you think would happen? Did you think that the police where going to join in or let the people have their say? Their time will come, i wouldnt want to be an officer when the crap hits the fan, just look at what they did during Katrina.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrenchOsage
most are.
it takes less money to go after a hundred misdemeanors than one white collar criminal,and almost impossible to go after a politician.they have very little mercy for us.lets show them the same..

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have family that are LEOs and my observation is they are trained to treat everyone as a threat, and they develop a separatist mentality where they no longer identify with the public at large because they see themselves as different than you or I because they ARE the law. When any group of people dehumanizes another group of people, it makes it much easier for them to treat the latter group as sub human and in turn rationalizes force and abuse on an extremely slippery slope. I feel that they hide inside a group mentality especially when dealing with the current protesters. They can say they're just trying to earn a check but I personally could not live with myself if that's what I had to do to provide. It's a choice, they made it so they can't complain about it. The sad thing is that there are many of them that get off on what they do. I've heard the ones in my family brag about their gross displays of power and control. It's sick.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

More like "some are, most are not"

Seriously, what is it with ATS members and police? Pissed that they got caught stealing candy as kids and have a pointless vendetta against law enforcement ever since? Did Uncle Jimmy rape them as children while wearing a police uniform?

This "lets hate the police for no reason at all just to look tough, edgy and cool in front of the older kids" routine is seriously old and lame.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by robomont

most are.
it takes less money to go after a hundred misdemeanors than one white collar criminal,and almost impossible to go after a politician.they have very little mercy for us.lets show them the same..

I seriously hope you're on an FBI watchlist for comments like that.

new topics

top topics

join