It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/28/11 What time zone? if it is the end...where and at what time?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

No, they are not that precise.... they are never correct at all...... See you on the 29th!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I'd just like to say it's been 20 minutes and I'm feeling rather pleased with myself.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realm52

I'd just like to say it's been 20 minutes and I'm feeling rather pleased with myself.

YEAH!!

the UTC says it is still 11.30?

www.timeanddate.com...

it will be ok... we have some more doom and gloom to expect in Nov if the last thread I read is anything to go by....

edit on 27-10-2011 by Thurisaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Where on Earth are you? I'm in wonderful New Zealand.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

"If you really want to know the truth is this, that the day you die, is the "end for you." But blessed are those that live through faith and never die. What this message means, is that the people who "die" in the belief in the Lord Jesus Christ, shall never die but live forever. Although they have died in the physical flesh, they are born again in the Spirit of Life!"
"Jesus Christ died for our sins and for our salvation, that those of you who believe in Him shall never die or perish, but shall live forever and ever!"
"So if you are the sinner of sinners, it's OK, just go to Him as you are and Worship Him. Because your hour will come when you are not ready and you will die or even be put to death!"
"You will have to die in the flesh and therefore you shall leave your sins behind!"
"In the belief in Christ, when you die, your sins die!
"Your belief in the Lord Jesus Christ will purify and refine you and make you spotless of all sin!"
"That when you die, automatically during these Tribulations you shall resurrect in the spirit!" "Thus saith the Lord, you shall be born again in the spirit!" ("The Spirit of Christ gives new birth to your Spirit when you die!")
"When you leave your body of flesh, you shall be leaving behind the desires of the flesh and of the world, "But only if you truthfully believe in the Lord, that you will come out clean on the other side!"
"God has plans for all of you that believes in Him!"
"Believe me that God wants all of us to live forever in the world, but first he must destroy it, because of all the wickedness and ungodliness that's in it!"
"Therefore when God starts bringing destruction on the face of the world, then you will know that the end is near!"
This is what the world leaders have been preparing and waiting for all this time from the God of Spirits!"
"Why are the governments waiting for this? Because it's going to cause Devastation and Chaos all over the world and therefore set the stage for a false New World Order!"
"What is really going to bring about destruction on the world is this: A great comet, about the size of the moon headed towards earth!" (Revelation 8:7-9 and Revelations 12:4-10)
"The tail of this comet is going to cause a shower of fire, blood and brimstone!"
"The impact of this comet will bring about a great devastation, but still many people will survive!"
"Now the destruction of the world has begun because of this disaster, the economy will be collapsed or ruined!"
"Societies will be in a great panic, there will be chaos everywhere but not from the people themselves, rather coming from the leaders of the world and governors, who will start creating Marshall Law everywhere and to kill many civilians!"
"A false New World Order has been created to supposedly bring back order into the world, in which are all lies!"
"With the economy destroyed, money will be worthless and a new system of buying and selling will also be created for the people!" (Revelation 13:0-18)
"An RFID Chip will be permanently installed on the people and those who refuse it will be put to death!"
"Now their are people who are waiting for the arrival of Jesus Christ, but what they don't know is upon his arrival, Many people will be put to death or will die from many disasters happening across the world!"
"And no there is no Rapture for some of you who claim to be Christian. But there is a Resurrection!"
(Revelation 6:9-17 Matthew 24:0-51, Mark 13:0-37, Luke 17:0-37 John 15:18-27 and John 14:0-31)
"There is allot more information about this subject, and if you want to know the truth, the Tribulation has already started, so I would like to urge all of you to repent, and if you are a sinner, then it doesn't matter if you sin or not because God knows the hearts of man and of their desires and of the lusts thereof. Just go to Him the way you are for he is merciful and compassionate, worship Him because He is your creator and the creator of both heaven and earth!"
"Remember this please, that the entire economy and society will be changed and destroyed, because of this apocalyptic disaster. That the New World Order will be enforce to kill off millions of people. For the people that accept it by taking a "Chip, Mark of the Beast," will be deceived into a false lie. I urge you strongly not to take this device and do not worship the image of the Beast, "Because You Will Not Be Forgiven For This!"
"There Is No Redemption For Those Who Worship The Image Or Accept The Mark Of The Beast!"
"Now there are several rumors going about some Planet headed towards earth. This is true and those who accept it, that Planet is God and His Son Jesus Christ coming to Judge the inhabitants of the world from every nations and language!" "Jesus is not going to appear in the flesh yet, like most people believe, but rather the Lord is coming with great power and glory!" (Revelations 19:11-21)
[email protected]

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Realm52

I am in wonderful Australia, neighbor

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

I've never witnessed so many quotations, thank-you.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
So, it's October 28th in New Zealand already, and nothing happened?

Nobody is experiencing "expansion of consciousness level"?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Personally I don't know what to say. I'm feeling great... too great...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
My prediction: tomorrow will just be another day, nothing special. Don't get me wrong, I want something to happen, I just don't think anything special will happen. Although, I'm very open to being proven wrong

edit on 27-10-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Realm52

Can you read minds or see the future?

Can't wait to be on October 28th here in my time zone!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Now it's October 28th in Sidney, Australia.

How are Aussies feeling?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
So, it's October 28th in New Zealand already, and nothing happened?

Nobody is experiencing "expansion of consciousness level"?

Expand your options.

Or don't. That's the beauty of our ability to choose whether we want to expand our consciousness or not. Certain periods are simply more ripe for an accelerated process due to all the catalysts we have available in our current cultures and societies (and technologies and their challenges).

I sometimes wish I could *stop* the expansion of mine more easily because right now it's a runaway freight train where each time I think "whew... finally a rest" the next day typically brings some new twist or major increment in my way of looking at, thinking about, and experiencing things. We get to find what we seek... and seeking to not expand is one completely valid and totally acceptable path for those who believe they can see the big picture playing out here. There is no rush.

Enjoy your 28th I hope!

Namaste
edit on 27-10-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I'm going with the Multi-verse theory...on the 28th for our other selves or even for this one it is indeed going to end. Some of our other selves O rh- are flying around their planets as super human beings due to the flyby of Comet Elenin..... this self missed out on
. The planet was wiped out by a flare too in other universes... We have been invaded by Aliens too..... Everything is possible, "The Multi-verse is Eternal, Conciousness, your true self is Eternal".
George Lucas, Star Wars just fiction
or simply leaks from the many facets of his true self. A lot like our dreams and predictions, over spills from universe to universe.
I heard a voice during meditation, "I am the creator" ... We hit choices in life and as we make them we create yet more universes. We are infinite, so are the possabilities and so are the outcomes.

Peace.....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Since we're making wildly imaginitive predictions here - I'm predicting a massive stock market devaluation, followed in the early evening (EST) by a fake EM Storm simulated by use of an EMP weapon over North America. The next day, they'll pretend the data got wiped, and go to backup from the day before. Most people won't know, or care, that there's no CME on the way, and others that notice it was not a natural aurora, will think it was aliens.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I liked this alternative thought.

means the time shown has been adjusted for daylight saving time(DST) or summer time
(77 places listed).

Thu means Thursday, 27 October 2011 (104 places listed).

Fri means Friday, 28 October 2011 (37 places listed).

at the moment there is only 37 places where it is Friday 28 Oct.
so 37 already there and all is well.

edit on 27-10-2011 by Thurisaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Year 2011 for most people have seized to exist the doomsday idea. There will be a doomsday if we won't change our ways, if we will continue to feel that we are separated, that we will continue to exploit our planet and its inhabitants and resources all for the sake of personal profits and greed. We have nearly destroyed a 4 billion years old legacy in a matter of 50 years. There will be a doomsday in that case, but not in a specific date, it will simply happen because we deserve it.

There are changes going on, especially in the past 1-2 years. If you want to ask yourself if this is the true just ask yourself and seek an answer that comes from the heart. The world is changing, OCT 28th is simply another milestone.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
this is the last time im posting this. its not the end of the world, it -might be- the activation date for project bluebeam.

thanks and goodnight, don't lose sleep over this, we have another year at the least.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
My research suggests that it is late on the 28th, with it being the 29th in many places.
It's still the 27th here. There's still 24 hours until the time I was expecting.

I just want to emphasize, I don't believe the world will end. But rather something big's going to happen.
Actually nearly everyone pushing the october 28th date, never says the world will end on that day. The majority say the opposite, that there will be a 29th/30th.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
One would think that since it's the Mayan calender, it would be the 28th in Western Hemisphere. If it makes all you guys living in tomorrow land feel better, I'll change the end of the Mayan calender to the 29th... That is all, Carry On.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join