It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Specific Vision Taunts Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I'm going for a run to clear the head, but I just wanted to type up a vision that continually taunts me, and it feels like, the vision itself, is clawing at the back of my 'soul'. I post to see if anyone has experienced this before..

I cannot describe it other then true beauty. That it is all that I desire, yet what gets me is that it doesn't seem impossible to bring to life, because of the immense beauty. For instance, I see a wall covered in mesmerizing colors and patterns, and I know it is held inside a castle, I just cannot see the outside of the castle, I can only see the inside of it.

There is a massive vase on a smooth, intricate, chiseled wooden 'stand', covered in even more awe inspiring colors and patterns. Separate from this room I see another room. Tongues of controllable flame line the doorway, not dark flames, but very bright, very clear, and upon entrance you feel a different air. Just like a remote muted every voice in your head, so they are gone. So your eyes can lay sight to the splendid delight that lines the walls, shelves upon shelves of old tomes from the years back of lost history, every piece written in one of those tomes. They are not books of this day and age, but books that have been given the highest regard.

Everything is formed out of compassion it feels like, out of.. being aware of what they've done. It's getting away from the vision, but it seems the entire vision has been crafted, from every tiny detail and atom, by full awareness, full compassion, not one ounce of hate, fear, ignorance, just pure.. life.

It wouldn't bother me to post if it weren't scratching at the back of me like this entire.. vision.. wants to get out, wants to jump through licks of flame, to breeze through mountain tops of snow, unrelentlessly flowing through anything that blocks it, until it reaches its destination.

Is someone able to, willing to, inform me of what this is? It's draining my energy completely, I'm starting to feel regret.. And I'm only 20 years old, not 80.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Your vision sounds familiar. Please compare to my dream in the thread below:

"Akashic Records And Antique Shop"? Or Just A Random Dream?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

- PS
A Quick Summary:

In the dream I am in a "warehouse" filed with shelves and shelves of books. There is also a vase.

Further along in the thread I have uploaded photos reminiscent of the place.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Nice vision. Exciting.
I wanna go.
I'll look for it.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Perhaps your vision is showing you how you must pass through the flames of this world, the trials and torments, the sadness and hurt, to get to the true knowledge of what the universe has for us.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

While it sounds to be similar yes, but not exact. I do believe those books were of the Akashic records though.

And kyred: It is likely and truly does sound right, I just cannot see what to do with it. I get this vision all at once, and then there's a scratch, a tug at the back of my soul, and I feel tormented for the rest of the day.I don't know what to make of it or how to even act upon it.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

edit on 27-10-2011 by kyred because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

I don't know what is going on, but everytime I tried to post, and then edit, this thing just posted, nothing. lol And that is why my previous post is like it is.

I suppose you can put this vision behind you, and move on and wait for the next vision, and there you might begin to learn more. Don't let it consume you. It's a vision and, yes, ponder it, how it relates to your life right now.......but leave yourself open to more.

Find what the symbolism means to you, within.

I don't think visions are a one of a thing. They come in stages, just as education is built upon stages, as your life is in stages.

Just my .02.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

edit on 27-10-2011 by jonco6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

I think you should read a book by Gary Wood, titled, "A Place Called Heaven". Your vision sounds almost identical to his death experience.

He talks about his mansion in heaven with vivid and extreme colors along with "the books" that are found there. There's much more to the story in what he saw that you'll find totally fascinating and you might even relate to it as well.

I personally heard his story over twenty years ago and I'll never forget it to this day. I found his e-book online and read it just a few years ago just to recapture the awe.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think the "tug" or "scratch" and persistance of the vision, means that you need to follow the thread to explore the vision more. I've had this happening recently, and when I sit and dedicate time *just* to follow where the itch is in the vision....It unlocks memories that have been tucked away my entire life. Memories purposely kept locked away until it was time to remember them.

Just follow the feeling and allow where ever it takes you. It's like following the white rabbit down the rabbit hole...

top topics

join