It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria and then Iran will be next targets from U.S. war machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I think that the next likely targets for the U.S. war machine to begin lumbering towards will be Syria first and then Iran. Why? Well the U.S. ambassador to Syria was removed (supposedly for trying to incite more rebellion in Syria and coming under threat of retaliation from Assad). The U.S. government is in a tizzy over the OWS movement spreading rapidly across all of the U.S., and the rest of the world, so to keep the people's minds off of it's own social upheavals that began as americans saw how easy it was for the muslims to throw their Arab Spring, the U.S. government is going to wag the dog again to force people to focus on something else so that the cries for revolution can be averted for a little while.

Then when Syria is conquered, Iran will be the next target, just to keep wagging the dog. Assad and Ahmajinedad (however you spell it) are about to find graves in the same neighborhood as Ghaddafi and Osama bin Laden. When your own people are out for your head, you give them something else to focus on. Something else to hate, even if for just a little while. Fodder for the masses. This is what i think is going to happen based on the past events of the first decade of the new millenium. New World Order? Nope! Were headed for the One World Order and christians and muslims alike both know where that is going to lead us.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I have to disagree with your concept. The United States wouldn't be caught dead attacking Syria or Iran right now. We would do just like we did in Lybia and wait for other countries to step in. They would fail miserably at eliminating the standing army. They would than ask the United States to help out. We would than do what we did in Lybia and wait for the UN to ask us. THAN we would wait for the Arab League to ask us to step in. Where we would proceed to launch 112 Cruise Missiles to knock out 80% of their military.

Just my two cents

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thanks for the thread, very interesting. I'm not sure I follow your thinking though. Why do you believe the government is worried about, or afraid of OWS? Democrats, unions, even the President have been sympathetic to it. I'm not sure they want to divert attention from it. The Media have covered it over and over again, wouldn't they have been told to "cool it" if the government didn't want coverage?

As far as finding a villian goes, I think the government is quite content to paint Republicans and the rich as the bad guys and direct hatred that way.

But, maybe I misunderstand you.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Wow! Let's see it. A stick up Assad's bottom, then Putin. Just like Ghaddifi.

Let's see that, just like Hitler stuck a stick up Stalin's butt.--------------

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
If this does happen then WW3 will start. The Syrian president and Iran have vowed to strike Israel if NATO gets involved or steps foot in Syria even though the CIA and other intelligence agencies are already there kicking up dust . Who knows if they are blowing smoke, but WW3 will kick off. Sad for humanity, a win for TPTB.
edit on 26-10-2011 by Freetheworld23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Freetheworld23

Samson option? The last ss-18 has Tel Aviv on it. Try to knock out Russia.-------------

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo

Man I surly hope not, but they surly hope so, you know the Mossad creed, 'By way of deception, thou shalt make war.' Lets get our popcorn ready. Game time. Last Hugs and kiss anyone?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Freetheworld23

The Russians beat the Germans in WW2. The US beat the Japanese. I am not sure this relates to anything. But goodnight!------------------------------

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Then when Syria is conquered, Iran will be the next target...

Even if Iran takes a massive beating, they will not go down without causing some serious damage.
Obviously, they will lash out at Israel...
Iran may lose a couple of cities... but once the Israelis come under attack, they run the risk of losing everything they have...
That will be the price of this war for western forces, going to war with Iran

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
If they think Syria is a walk in the park they have something else coming. Aside from their chemical weapons which will be launched into Israel if attacked, the Russians have a naval port located in Tartus. Weapons have been significantly upgraded since the Russian alliance.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
no Pakistan will be next do a news search on it US drone strikes are up, with more kills, pretext to ground force?? or India intervention?? At this point any ones guess... but not Iran nor Syria; Not yet any way to soon, must take Pakistan first, southern tip of Iran; Afghanistan: east, Iraq: west, three point spear into Iran, 4 if we come in from Kuwait: south west.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
no Pakistan will be next do a news search on it US drone strikes are up, with more kills, pretext to ground force?? or India intervention?? At this point any ones guess... but not Iran nor Syria; Not yet any way to soon, must take Pakistan first, southern tip of Iran; Afghanistan: east, Iraq: west, three point spear into Iran, 4 if we come in from Kuwait: south west.

Interesting that could be possibly, or the U.S. could just go in through Kuwait since we defended them in the Gulf War. The tactic youre talking about is a pincer attack, also called a nutcracker, but instead of just having 1 nut cracker there would be 2 and Iran would have nowhere to run unless they mysteriously develope the ability to breathe water.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

yea i thought of that Turkey is the only one to back, and on the border of Iran so yea Iran does has a place to run too or have help from, Turkey is in Northern Iraq. and this is interesting www.irantracker.org... the link

n May 2010, the P5+1, that is Russia, Germany, Britain, France, China, and the U.S., reached a new agreement regarding sanctions against Iran. U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton described this agreement as a “strong draft” of a resolution.[23] The new agreement, with the change in Russian and Chinese decision to sign on to a new round of sanctions, came after Turkey and Brazil brokered a nuclear swap deal with Iran.[24] The Turkey-Brazil proposal would allow Iran to enrich uranium at a considerably high level of purity, that is, higher than levels permitted by international law.[25
but then in June

In late June 2010, Turkey slightly changed its stance on Iran’s nuclear program: Ankara urgently called upon Tehran to move toward negotiations with the world powers over a nuclear-fuel swap deal.[26] A senior Turkish diplomat expressed frustration with Tehran’s lack of engagement in talks concerning its nuclear program just after Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said there would be no talks until the end of August:
then at the end of this they state;

“President Ahmadinejad mentioned August. We wish the talks would take place sooner. To keep Iran at the table, one of [Iran’s] conditions was for Brazil and Turkey to vote no, instead of abstaining. I don’t think the Iranians want to antagonize us over this.”[27]
could Turkey be helping Iran build a nuke?

edit on 27-10-2011 by bekod because: editting

new topics

top topics

join