It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tower of Babel Mystery Solved..... I think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
So far I have found tangible explanations for certain stories in the Old Testament but haven't been able to figure out how a common language could be broken up into different languages such as how Enlil did to Marduk's men as they were building an "illegal" launching site. Here it is:

www.rexresearch.com...

scroll down to "junk dna".

here's a quote: "Whereas the western Human Genome Project deciphered the ‘machine language’ code of the DNA molecule, the structure of the DNA ‘bits’ formed by the sequence of nucleotides, Russian scholars discovered the higher level language present in DNA. Another amazing fact that Garjajev’s group discovered was that the DNA is by no means a closed book of life. He discovered that the text of the DNA book can be altered. The codons of the DNA string can be rearranged in different sequences. In other words the software of the human genome our DNA molecule can be reprogrammed! Research revealed that the triplets in the DNA string are able to exchange places."

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Viruses reprogram DNA everyday. By reading your OP only, it's hard to see what you are trying to get across.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I beleive that the OP is in reference to the 'language of DNA'

Genesis 11
They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves and not be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

Take the idea of the
Tower being that of DNA
Brick("Bricks" for building may be made from clay, shale, soft slate, calcium silicate, concrete, or shaped from quarried stone. However, true bricks are ceramic, and therefore created by the action of heat and cooling.)

now, remember what 'god' made adam of?

Brick being that of Nucleobases

"Tar is modified pitch produced primarily from the wood and roots of pine by destructive distillation under pyrolysis. Production and trade in tar was a major contributor in the economies of Northern Europe and Colonial America. Its main use was in preserving wooden vessels against rot. The largest user was the Royal Navy. Demand for tar declined with the advent of iron and steel ships."

pryolysis- Simplified depiction of pyrolysis chemistry.
Pyrolysis is a thermochemical decomposition of organic material at elevated temperatures in the absence of oxygen
resulting tar being the construct of H2 CH4

Tar-like products can also be produced from other forms of organic matter such as peat. Mineral products resembling tar can be produced from fossil hydrocarbons including petroleum. Coal tar is produced from coal as a byproduct of coke production. Bitumen is a term used for natural deposits of oil "tar" - such as at the La Brea Tar Pits."

key part being, "mineral products resembling tar can be produced from fossil hydrocarbons including petroleum.

if i'm not mistaken, the backbone of DNA consists of Hydrogen and Carbon as well, in CH2 pairs
(Side note: Methusela, derivitive of Methyl CH3, follow the etymology and evolution of the word, and definitions, and you will find that the story of Enoch fits perfectly, well in my mind atleast. I have it written somewhere with a further explination, which i will post a thread on at a later date)

Tar being that of the 'backbone'

These are all just loose random shots in the dark, for I have not spent much time on Genesis 11, but I would highly suggest that the author of this post is on the right track...

It's too late, i'm too tired(poor excuses lol) for me to rattle my brain over it. I haven't done much research on the topic in a while as well, so i've kinda lost my 'knack' for it, but I may just pick it up again....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I LOVE stuff like this! Thanks to all involved in this thread! I just know one day "it will all make sense"

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Viruses reprogram DNA everyday. By reading your OP only, it's hard to see what you are trying to get across.

I've often wondered about the fantastic stories in Genesis such as how Noah could logistically get two of each kind of animal on the ark and in reading Zecharia Sitchen's book The 12th Planet I learned that he got dna samples from the animals (he still had to get around the globe somehow and was probably helped by Enki). As crazy as it sounds at least it answers realistically how it could be done. Then the issue of how people with an established language (it is thought there once was a common language) could have that change overnight comes up. Well this sounds like just what I've been looking for.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
"I've often wondered about the fantastic stories in Genesis such as how Noah could logistically get two of each kind of animal on the ark and in reading Zecharia Sitchen's book The 12th Planet I learned that he got dna samples from the animals (he still had to get around the globe somehow and was probably helped by Enki). As crazy as it sounds at least it answers realistically how it could be done. Then the issue of how people with an established language (it is thought there once was a common language) could have that change overnight comes up. Well this sounds like just what I've been looking for. "

What if I were to throw you the ultimate curve ball, would you catch it?

www.bible-codes.org...

Look at the names ranging between, God and Noah, they read...

"The God, man is appointed, a mortal man, of sorrow is born, The glory of god, shall come down, instructing that, his death shall bring, those in despare, comfort and rest"

IMPORTANT, when you read the names, and then the meaning of their names, it's most important that you as well take into consideration who came before them, for this is how you will obtain the true understanding, for they represent their texts... Hence the bloodline, they are off-spring in a metaphoric sense in the most austonishing fashion....

what does it all mean(theory!)
It has a double meaning....
As a true story, from top to bottom.... That man, who is a product of the universe, being that of mortal, is born from those who are witness to sorrow for our consciouss ability to comprehend and equate through evolution and cognitive bias grows stronger, and that there will be a time in which the glory of god(aka, some cosmological aspect, maybe photons, flying through a cloud of charged particles, or even from the sun) will kill off the most of man and putting them back into the 'stone age', essentially erasing much of the evolution of communication and consciousness, there for lending for less population and decaying back via limited interactions. There's a very large Collective Conscious aspect to this...
For information regarding the Collective Conscious....read
www.abovetopsecret.com...
A thread I started on Big Bang and Creation Stories, which quickly went to how the bible was written and have all knowing knowledge....that's a bland description, but check it out, AWESOME conversation....

The second meaning, is more of the same, but has a Creation aspect towards the first time, in reference to Noah, an event happened(again, the cosmological examples above, but rather maybe that of a hydrogen influence or actual addition of hydrogen through meteorite).

Or, maybe you also have the First time, for DNA wise, and ark is to mean Porus Rock or something, or some how all the basic DNA that started it all, which then had preset(through electron spin maybe?) ability to replicate the previous life that evolved from it before the 'flood', that floated and then settled after the flood was over, and life started again. Maybe Noah was an Volcano that made this rock,... I'm not really all that sure on what Noah could really mean tho.... It's kinda of a 'goes' many ways type of thing..

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
I've often wondered about the fantastic stories in Genesis such as how Noah could logistically get two of each kind of animal on the ark and in reading Zecharia Sitchen's book The 12th Planet I learned that he got dna samples from the animals (he still had to get around the globe somehow and was probably helped by Enki). As crazy as it sounds at least it answers realistically how it could be done. Then the issue of how people with an established language (it is thought there once was a common language) could have that change overnight comes up. Well this sounds like just what I've been looking for.

Except that knowing the DNA sequence is not enough to replicate an organism entirely. Genetic imprinting, organelles and other epigenetic factors are also required.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

if i'm not mistaken, the backbone of DNA consists of Hydrogen and Carbon as well, in CH2 pairs

It's not just hydrogen and carbon. The carbon is in a 5-member hetereocycle called ribose (hence the "ribo" of "deoxyribonucleic acid). The ribose residues are the part of the backbone that directly links to the nucleotides, but then there are phosphate linkages between each of the ribose residues. So you're leaving out a majority of the backbone by only pointing to the carbon and hydrogen.

(Side note: Methusela, derivitive of Methyl CH3, follow the etymology and evolution of the word, and definitions, and you will find that the story of Enoch fits perfectly, well in my mind atleast. I have it written somewhere with a further explination, which i will post a thread on at a later date)

I love etymology. Let's take a look at methyl…

"univalent hydrocarbon radical," 1844, from Ger. methyl (1840) or Fr. méthyle, back-formation from Fr. méthylène, coined in French 1835 from Gk. methy "wine" + hyle "wood." The word was introduced by Swedish chemist Jöns Jakob Berzelius (1779-1848).

The reason that it's associated with wood alcohol (methanol) is that you can also readily get methane from decomposition of plant matter, hence swamp gas being another name for methane. Not sure what that has to do with Methuselah.

Tar being that of the 'backbone'

I think equating ribose residues connected by phosphate linkages to tar is an overreach.

top topics

join