It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most OBVIOUS police brutality I have ever witnessed. This is shamefully MALICIOUS!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
These protesters were told days ahead of time
they could NOT stay over night in the area.
These protesters (not shown in video)
Were violently throwing rocks, bottles, and other
projectiles at the police officers.

Expect for a few eggs to get broke if your not going to
peacefully protest. This is what your asking for...

PROOF Go to 5:10-5:25
You can clearly see the protesters start lobbing objects
at the police, then the gas canisters get thrown.
AFTER the protesters starting throwing things at the cops..

It is obvious this was not peaceful protesting.
edit on 26-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Wow you may be a candidate for one of them 'dumbest idiot to ever attempt to analyze a video!'

Those the people lobbing objects WERE THE POLICE and the objects being lobbed WERE GAS CANISTERS.

Jezz my lawd watch the video WITH YOUR EYES OPEN!
edit on 27-10-2011 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Not all cops are bad as you say... But... every cop that was there.. that witnessed what that .. pos "officer of the law" did when he lobbed in that canister.. and still call him a brother in blue.. and will still associate with him... still work next to him.. is just as guilty as the one who did the lobbing. If you claim cowards like that as your own... then suffer their fate as well. As far as I'm concerned the overwhelming percentage of police aren't thugs, but almost all of them are enablers and cowards when it comes to going against their own. Sorry but if you won't enforce the laws on yourselves, every bit as aggressively as you do the citizenry at large.. you're not fit to wear a badge.. or have any authority whatsoever. So please spare me the whole "it's just a few bad apples" spiel. It doesn't wash anymore. If it ever did.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This need to get investigated as well , and im wondering who are those people that throwing stuff against police officer and for what reason.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberether
This need to get investigated as well , and im wondering who are those people that throwing stuff against police officer and for what reason.

Are you partially blind? because that's the only reason you wouldn't be able to make the correlation of the two objects that are simultaneously thrown and immediately after they land, two explosion goes off at the same spot that the two objects are thrown with approximately the exact timing it would take for the object to land is when the explosion went off.

These ain't rocks, they are gas canisters or flash bangs being through by the police.
They warned they would use chemical agents if the crowd didn't leave and they did.

Seriously you can't be that blind not to see the truth staring infront of you.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by richierich

Agreed.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
United we stand. Divided we fall.

This site has been divided by blinding ignorance, on both sides, despite the motto so many spew like it was created by them.

OWS isn't the beginning.

This is.

Look at yourselves. Consumed by being right without full facts. Everyone passing judgement through anger and hate provided by a TINY clip of an event.

ATS should be proud.

Not.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberether

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I can't believe people keep buying into the ridiculous concept of peaceful protest.

What good has it achieved? Police brutality is on the increase. Disorder gives the PTB every reason to step up oppression.

Protesters need to go back to the drawing board and think.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

The so freaking OBVIOUS. I can't even believe it.

www.youtube.com...=5m10s

Look at around 5:10-5:12 and to your left.
You will see the two police officers in riot gear throwing the gas cannisters.

Un0freaking believeable.
The lengths people will go to obscure the truth.
I'm disappointed in you popsmayhem.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I can't believe people keep buying into the ridiculous concept of peaceful protest.

What good has it achieved? Police brutality is on the increase. Disorder gives the PTB every reason to step up oppression.

Protesters need to go back to the drawing board and think.

Protesters need to go back to the drawing board and grab some gas masks and two by fours. Then they can return to battle and string those a-holes up and beat them like they deserve.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
peaceful solution - stop protesting

real solution - be prepared to fight to the death against people who will set there attack dogs on you.

peaceful has never ever worked, ever.

can I say never ever, yes never ever. placation may work over who does the dishes at night but if your wife could shoot tear gas at you and arrest you and call you a terrorist and you would put up with it she would.

Guns turned the tide for the colonists not complaints, guns turned the tides for Libyans not 40+ years of bitterness.

These people say that Wallstreet runs the Us and wants to go to war with them without actually fighting - what a joke.

Peacefull protesters are impotent - I've talked to people who have been protested against they just laugh.

Wallstreet is laughing right now.
edit on 27-10-2011 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Now we all need to join in, we are losing! Stand your ground.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Look who is joining:

Occupy Oakland reports Hells Angels Motorcycle Club joins in!

This is just getting crazy now.

I'm not sure if this source is 100% legit so take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
^ ha ha the HA must be in a real bind fight cops or blacks maybe they just wanna brawl period.

reply to post by samlf3rd

bs - try asking a black panther how you win your freedom - the same way it was taken away by force.
edit on 27-10-2011 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
What ever happened to the police motto "To Protect and Serve", they should change it to "To Protect and Serve Those With Lots of Cash"

To the above posters saying you cant peaceful protest and you must use force like a black panther, I disagree, everything is always situational and I dont think it has come to that yet. Ever heard the term, You cant put out a Fire with more Fire? I always found Water works well.

This S##ts gone and got F###ed up quite quickly hasnt it?
edit on 27-10-2011 by Dionisius because: because I can

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vortiki
reply to post by Frira

Good thing you aren't in charge of things.

THAT is debatable!

The police are wrong here from the start in the fact that this is America. Those were American's. They have the right to assemble, hell they have the right to do damned near anything they want. Those police however do not have any right to throw freaking TEAR GAS into a crowd of AMERICANS.

I assume you drive.

If a mere traffic cop tells you to make a right (when you had intended to go straight through an intersection) because they are going to close the road, and you say you will not. That policeman will legally and rightfully arrest you and have your car towed. If you resist, he (and his buddies) will likely take you down with whatever force HE deems necessary.

I understand the importance of protests, but when protesters are told by the police that a certain area is off limits, you leave. If you do not, your are violating the law.

We can protest, but we cannot do so so as to flaunt the law-- that is herd-mentality (few, if any would have disobeyed if alone) and therefore dangerous to all.

Americans have NO right to ignore a lawful order from a lawful public safety officer. It does not matter if we agree with the order, or if our reasons for being there are important and good.

I have been trying to read up on the incident. Most articles say the man was "shot in the head by a tear gas canister" but I saw no canisters being fired from any device, but instead lobbed underhand. Most say the video "shows him being shot in the head," but you cannot see it happen. Most articles say the "police were swarming the area," but I see no swarming. Consequently, I am withholding judgment-- and increasingly suspicious-- I don't trust the media. I probably will trust the Marine's account.

If it was tossed at his head and went off, or if it was fired at his head, I want that cop punished to the fullest extent-- in prison, for life. I hold Police and Marines, both, to the highest expectations of behavior.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Police violence has had mainly one effect: bringing more people.
I'd go as far as saying that withouf police violence this thing would be dead by now.

When the GDR fell in 1989 it was a mass exodus through hungary, and peacefull protests that did it.
In fact the whole soviet block fell with hardly any blood shed.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

This isn't about a traffic ticket, so don't down play this. This is about the future of an entire Nation. This is about people being abused and their right to assembly being taken away.

Why don't you go out there and protest and take a tear gas canister to the face and see how quickly you are to defend our enemy. you think this is a peaceful protest? Well it is not. Whether people want to admit/realize/or accept that this is a war is irrelevant. what is relevant is one side attempted to be peaceful, and the police decided they were going to throw the first punch.

So they want to forcefully remove us from our area of protest, then we will forcefully remove them from our path, it's as simple as that.

No big changes are made without force, no one will accomplish anything just standing around chanting, it's time to grow up and realize what the hell is REALLY happening here.

You say you didn't see the guy get hit by a tear gas canister or anything else? I guess you believe he did it to his damned self then?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I got no problem with this.
Everyone just go home and you don't have to worry about having your head cracked open.
You're not accomplishing anything but making fools of yourselves anyway.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Always has to be somebody who says the opposite of what others say.

Point taken from this small clip. Someone was on the ground injured, people went to help.

A) He lobbed the can near the injured person.
B) He lobbed the can near the people trying to assist the injured person.

Anything else is bull.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join