It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Libya's Rebel Propaganda at Its Finest United by fate: The story of Libya's rebel national soc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Source CNN

The team has just drawn 0-0 with Zambia in their final qualification match for the 2012 Africa Cup of Nations, a qualification campaign that began with the country under the rule of Colonel Moammar Gadhafi, continued through the civil war and ended before the death of the former notorious leader.

But they also used soccer as a political tool. In 2000 Saadi's Al Ahly Tripoli traveled to Al Ahly Benghazi for a league match. Benghazi had long been associated with Libya's opposition and the team's fans paraded a donkey wearing Saadi's shirt.

"It is a bad story, not a funny story," says 29-year-old defensive midfielder Moataz Ben Amer, the current captain of Al Ahly Benghazi.

My friends on the front line told me: 'this is your future, you must go there. This is also like a war for you'

# CNN travels with the Libyan national soccer team to Zambia

Before i go on these new soccer players who are playing for the Rebel NTC most of them are new and are from eastern libya inculding from benghazi, some Pro gaddafi players already left the team when the war broke out.

Of course CNN (exclusive) is traveling with the pro rebel national soccer team to Zambia you can bet they already told and gave money to the Zambia team and fixed the game so they can lose the game just because CNN is with the Libyan NTC national soccer team.

CNN has done this soccer propaganda before in the past, its not surprising seeing CNN ignoring the fact that the new Libya will be governed by extremists destroting women rights and limiting women roles in the once great country.

But now my question whatever happend to old CNN Eman al-Obeidy?
Is She hiding from her own lies now?
edit on 26-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
They use every trick that will click.

I always thought that rape story was a put-on.

Another act.

I was never convinced that Eman al-Obeidy was even a real person.
Did anyone credible ever meet her?
I say she is a CNN actress.

The sports games are fixed for sure.

The bookies made money if they knew Libya was gonna win.

IMO.

edit on Oct-27-2011 by xuenchen because:

join