It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Military Activity Boston,MA......And My Gut Feeling?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hi everyone, first off i know this is the introduction forum but i have not posted enough to post elsewhere, so if a mod can kindly bump this to another area it would be greatly appreciated.

so on august 3rd 2011 this all started with black military helicopters flying between buildings in Boston...here are some videos and a news article on it to see for yourself.

Military Helicopters Boston Vid 1

Military Helicopters Boston Vid 2

boston.cbslocal.com...

today is now october 26th and the past few weeks driving around in my work van i have seen numerous black military helicopters flying all over the Boston area from the north shore all the way to cape cod.
i have just done a Google search and this even came up.....

articles.boston.com...

does this not seem like a problem?? i feel like im the only person noticing this..... between fema doing their emergency broadcasting on nov 9th and obama bringing all the troops home before Christmas (which seems impossible) to me it seems like were gearing up for something MAJOR. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

edit on 26-10-2011 by Antz2xplicit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
i might be in an alternate dimension....do you mean October 26?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

haha yeah should of proof read that ;] thanks for the heads up

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hold on a damn minute, did anyone else catch the mayor saying the Navy Seals were part of it.....sorry, but last time I checked, the military was not to be unleashed into an american city.......What are the Seals doing training in Boston? FEMA, NG, SWAT.....there are a ton of tactical units that are authorized to function inside the US, the SEALS are not one of those units, except in defense of our borders.
edit on 26-10-2011 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antz2xplicit
reply to post by pointr97

haha yeah should of proof read that ;] thanks for the heads up

No sweat, just wanted to make sure this was now and not two months ago...you know, timing is everything.---and didn't know if this had been going on since august, or just recently started

edit on 26-10-2011 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Antz2xplicit

this is very interesting, as I stated in a previous thread, there sure seems to be an awful lot of "training" exercises going on. I have seen one of the videos before (the helicopters) but not the others. Thank you for posting this. It will most certainly be something to keep an eye on as well. Peace, and be safe out there.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
eveyone i have tried to add these two videos but i keep getting a video error, ill just add the links. sorry.

Military Helicopter Vid 3

This video is from 2009... but to the point i guess.

Military Helicopeter Vid 4

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

no problem, you too brother.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Kind of similar to something in the news from florida earlier this year...

April 21, 2011

Miami-Dade County seems to have become a staging ground in preparation of a militarized police state.

The latest event was reported on by The Miami-Herald when a scene right out of the movie Conspiracy Theory led residents to start Tweeting about “pitch black” military helicopters dropping men onto buildings, including the Bank of America building, beginning around 9:15 p.m. as witnessed in the video below:

Miami-Dade County already has become infamous among lovers of freedom for being the first local police department to order surveillance drones.

Although the purpose of this latest drill was not immediately released, residents, local police, and the U.S. Coast Guard were kept in the dark about the arrival of the Southeast Regional Domestic Security Task Force.

www.miamiherald.com...

www.amazon.com...

www.activistpost.com...

www.fdle.state.fl.us...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is important info. This thread should be bumped to the appropriate forum and not axed. Thank you OP for bringing this to our attention.

edit on 10/26/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It's nothing. They're just going to label all the "Occupy" protests as terrorism, declare Martial Law, jail the troublemakers, tag us all with implanted ID chips, postpone the election, and put FEMA and CDC in charge (so we can all get the "vaccinations" they've been trying to convince us are for our own good).

Don't worry, you'll be allowed through the checkpoints to report to your job, and allowed into the malls, so that commerce and tax collections are not disrupted....

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
why is any sort of military activity labelled "strange" on this website? Because they don't call you up and let you know ahead of time?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

No... because i was in the military and these sort of "training exercises" are not allowed. They put all those peoples lives at risk and property damage at risk training like that...flying between building in a populated area.

When i was in we used to do a thing called a "fod" walk down. which is when you take a group of about 12 people and walk across a landing area and pick up small objects like sticks ect ect so it doesn't damage the chopper. there would have to be a reason to risk such an event like that.

(click the video) I am laying on top of the guy they are winching up. i know my helicopters, we trained with them all the time.

Helicopter video

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Despite conspiracy theories that this could be a first step toward martial law in the U.S., there won't be tanks on Main Street or active-duty troops putting down demonstrations. That is barred by federal law banning the military from being used on U.S. soil for domestic law enforcement. 

Yes, there are laws against military policing on US streets -- they are part of both the 1807 Insurrection Act and 1879's Posse Comitatus Act -- but the Defense Authorization Act of 2007 gutted them. 

Although US Troops had been deployed to support Katrina most of them where unarmed or had not been permitted to carry live Ammo. As Gangs and Thugs raided hospitals and such it was the security companies like XE and Red Key who had been hired to do what I personally think we should of let our combat arms deal with.

Personally I could careless if Uncle Sam or the CIA flew over my house everyday. We don't know what they're doing and frankly I don't think we want to truly review everything they do before they do it. If the # hit the fan it would be the military that would be supporting the citizens and not the individual government agencies like the FBI.

Hardcore West Point officers don't exist in the same mentality as they did when I served in the early 90's. Most enlisted and non-enlisted combat arms are all veterans and I believe would stand-up against any obvious orders that would harm unarmed civilians. This isn't Syria.

Also don't forget the US has the largest non-standing army in the world. Bigger than China and Russia. It's not the Marines or the US Army but the 75 million US Citizens who follow the 2nd Amendment. (that's and old estimate). In addition we just spent 10 years creating experienced combat veterans who mostly are now your neighbors. All of which would make any aggressive act by anyone a very sticky situation to deal with.

Support

According to a company press release, Blackwater provided airlift, security, logistics, and transportation services, as well as humanitarian support. It was reported that the company also acted as law enforcement in the disaster-stricken areas, for example securing neighborhoods and confronting criminals. Blackwater moved about 200 personnel into the area hit by Hurricane Katrina, most of whom (164 employees) were working under a contract with the Department of Homeland Security to protect government facilities, but the company held contracts with private clients as well. Overall, Blackwater had a "visible, and financially lucrative, presence in the immediate aftermath of Hurricane Katrina as the use of the company contractors cost U.S. taxpayers $240,000 a day."

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antz2xplicit
reply to post by allenidaho

No... because i was in the military and these sort of "training exercises" are not allowed. They put all those peoples lives at risk and property damage at risk training like that...flying between building in a populated area.

When i was in we used to do a thing called a "fod" walk down. which is when you take a group of about 12 people and walk across a landing area and pick up small objects like sticks ect ect so it doesn't damage the chopper. there would have to be a reason to risk such an event like that.

(click the video) I am laying on top of the guy they are winching up. i know my helicopters, we trained with them all the time.

Helicopter video

No no. You were in the Coast Guard. I was in the Navy. The real military.

We did fod walkdowns on flight decks and landing pads but nothing else. You don't get that luxury out in the field.

We also did training operations over populated cities on a regular basis. Granted, those cities were in Japan, Korea and Iraq. But still. Populated areas. Potential for damage.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Not to get into a debate but you do realize that the Coast Guard has the most well Armed Combat Force able to deploy on US soil? The Port Security Units maybe a reseve unit but it is mostly made up of Vets and Law Enforcement. They have unlimited school access and actually shoot more live rounds down range during training and qualifications than any other basic level combat unit. Another interesting fact about them. Before 9/11 they where considered to be the bastards of the Coast Guard. They were not permitted to have the same uniforms or the tradition color orange on their equipment. (all of the above is from personal experience)

Just thought this might also be an interesting addon to the overall topic.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Toolatetotalk

Amen.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Sure. Absolutely. I mean, if you want to pretend the National Guard doesn't exist.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
here is an embed of the two videos

edit on 27-10-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Usually I would see a thread like this and dismiss it. Not this week.

I'm too paranoid to give out my exact location, except that in the past I've mentioned I live in Missouri.

This weekend and into early this week there were helicopters buzzing my house over and over. But it only happened REALLY late at night. Like around now, between 2am and 5am.

Where I live it is very strange to hear helicopters. The only ones I've really seen are from the hospital. I mean to tell you these helicopters were flying over 15-20 times a night. The first night I didn't even go out to see what the deal was. I figured it must have been the hospital carrying people back and forth from some terrible accident out in the country or something, as the helicopters were flying nearly right over my house from around the center of town and going straight out into the country and back. I never saw more than one, so I'm not sure if there were multiples. But they kept going and going. A few times it sounded like it even circled around a bit. I believe the circling one was on the 3rd night. By then I was too scared to go look. I first saw the helicopter on the 2nd night, but it was difficult to make out any distinct features since it was dark. The only time I saw it during the day, I believe, was on the third day. I heard it go overhead, and come back, and then when it went overhead again I ran outside and it was all black with a little bit of a chrome like top around the prop. It was only a single prop, but flying pretty low like these ones. I remember feeling uneasy about the whole thing. It buzzed by a couple more times but not as much as it did later that night and the nights before.

I've seen threads and saw videos of helicopters buzzing around people's houses and thought they must be crazy. But even my wife, the stable, non-conspiracy theorist one in the family was starting to think something weird was going on. I stay up late frequently, but she doesn't. It woke her up several times and she hoped that they would quit so she could sleep.

I'm kind of kicking myself for not shooting video. I have professional kit with a very long zoom lens and 1080p recording, but I didn't use it. I think part of the reason was denial. I didn't want to be one of those crazy YouTubers. I didn't want to look like a moron around my neighbors. But I think the other part of the reason is the one that freaks me out the most: I was actually scared I might get caught recording them. I've seen videos of people recording police from their front yard getting arrested. No way did I want to mess with the government/military, and my giant lens is a pretty dead giveaway. I just felt uneasy about the whole thing. Next time I will at least try to get it with my iPhone, which is much less conspicuous.

Seeing this freaks me out because I saw something similar. But I always figured that since I'm in a smaller town that martial law and all that BS wouldn't come here first, it would probably hit the coasts. But then I realized that to be effective, they will need to strike at once. But how could all the police or military personnel go along with such a plot? And in secret? That's the part that really has me doubting. Sure there are bad people on police forces and in the military, and lately they've gotten away with more and more, but overall they're much like you and me. It would take all of them and more to pull this off.

This leads me to believe that martial law isn't about to take place, but maybe something worse. What's worse than martial law? I'm not sure I want to find out. But it seems more like a general control measure than one that is specific in locking down entire communities. Perhaps there will be an attack of some kind, or a huge natural disaster that they somehow know about. Who knows? We should remain vigilant throughout the coming weeks. I know this is the cliche thing to say on ATS, but I don't say this lightly or very often at all: I feel something big is going down soon. I don't know if it's our collective consciousness from OWS, but the tension in the air just feels so heavy lately, you know?

(continued in the next post below)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join