It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 things LIBYA will NEVER see again..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The following is a list of things that when the new Western influenced "government" steps in that Libyans will never return too, except maybe the price of gas.

Here I thought we lived in the Land of the Free in North America?

1 There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.

2 There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at zero percent interest by law.

3 Having a home considered a human right in Libya.

4 All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 dinar (U.S.$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.

5 Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25 percent of Libyans were literate. Today, the figure is 83 percent.

6 Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kickstart their farms are all for free.

7 If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need, the government funds them to go abroad, for it is not only paid for, but they get a U.S.$2,300/month for accommodation and car allowance.

8 If a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidizes 50 percent of the price.

9 The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 per liter.

10 Libya has no external debt and its reserves amounting to $150 billion are now frozen globally.

11 If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession, as if he or she is employed, until employment is found.

12 A portion of every Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.

13 A mother who gives birth to a child receive U.S.$5,000.

14 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $0.15.

15 25 percent of Libyans have a university degree.

(Listed as 16 things) www.disinfo.com...
edit on 26-10-2011 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Got a link?

I've read about this before, though. Just can't remember where.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
One question.

If homes are provided free of charge to all citizens of Libya then why are newlyweds given 60k Dinar to purchase said free home?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jssaylor2007

I think it means that, first, a home is considered a basic human right, so the government helps newlyweds get their first home.

link   

beat me to it lol
edit on 26-10-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by benrl

didnt say it was free, just that it was a human right, hence the money to get a house.

Bingo.

Thank you =)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

These claims were posted a few days ago in another thread........how about you post a verifiable link to prove these claims?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It does not matter if any of that is true or not for it is all gone now. If they had any of that it is gone forever. In a few years half of them will be homeless living on the street, few if any will have power, and the banks will be taking everything thing that can find. If that list is true then I would have to say that they really messed up big time. Maybe that is why this whole mess was started. TPTB did not want the rest of the world to see how things come be so they had to stop all of that going on in Libya. Would be nice to hear from some one who lives who has lived in Libya to set the record straight about that list.

I can just see it now, the thought on the minds of the people of Libya.
"My God, what have we done?"

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

the majority of those claims are ridiculous!

How can 40 loaves cost $0.15?........how much does 1 loaf cost?

Insanity!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967

I can just see it now, the thought on the minds of the people of Libya.
"My God, what have we done?"

I think they might have a clue who was behind for this. The media claims it was rebel forces, but what was that Libyan forces? Somehow I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Please Close Thread.

Didn't see the other one =)

new topics

top topics

join