It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fema and CDC training in San Antonio on OCTOBER 27-28

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hi Guys n Gals, got some information today that I thought was a little funny as a coincidence. My brother is the Emergency Management coordinator for Texas and eastern Oklahoma. I called him today and talked to him about going trick or treating with my daughter and I and his reply was that he was out of town on an unscheduled training. He stated he was in San Antonio. We talk allot and we share ideas on things going on in the world, My Marine Corps experience and things I know are shared as well as things he isn't supposed to share but he was tight lipped about this either that or he didn't know what was going on. I am not trying to stir the pot just sharing what I know. this could explain the massive military build up as training, or allot of things about these dates we are in.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Got any links, info or proof of any kind? Was this just strictly 'word-of-mouth' info?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It was word of mouth. no proof take it as you will.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Thats interesting to to hear. There's no telling what kind of things that are planned, but more than likely it will be some routine training. It does appear, however, that there seems to be an awful lot of "training" exercises lately. Im going to see if I can find anything about it. Thanks for the post, and peace to you, and hope your brother and the others involved stay safe.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
HMMM I live in southeast Texas and at the Port of Beaumont they just unloaded lots of military vehicles, and they looked brand new... My brother is also a Marine he went to Afga. and Iraq.

sealed lips

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Is he navy? We are having "navy week" this week. No clue, lol, just seen it on the news but wasnt paying attention.

Either way, as you may well know, there is heavy military presence here. What with the different bases. What better place to train them?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hey man, any chance you could try to find out if there's anything involving sports facilities; baseball fields, stadiums, etc... ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

It's been on the local news radio. It started today at 9am and ended at 12pm.

The news anchor stated that they do "emergency mass casualty" tests every 3 years.

They said it was going to be 200 nursing students amped up with fake blood and injuries, plane pieces everywhere, and fire and smoke.

It was supposed to have happened at the airport.

I will say that I don't think the military had any part of this excercise.
My husband is in the med group in the mil and they weren't even notified about this.
edit on 27-10-2011 by Pinkgomo653 because: Forgot

new topics

top topics

join