It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Producers of Mayan documentary offer photographic proof and Stephen Hawking confirmation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Mejia described the photograph as being "of a bust which a first glance can be seen to have an elongated cranium and fine characteristics which are not consistent with pre-Hispanic races of America." "I certify that this monument presents no characteristics of Maya, Nahuatl, Olmec or any other pre-Hispanic civilization," he wrote. "It was created by an extraordinary and superior civilization with awesome knowledge of which there is no record of existence on this planet."

The Wrap

Snip

And Julia-Levy then passed along a direct quote that, he claimed, came from no less than Stephen Hawking, who he said "is going to work with us" and will be included in his film: "'I warn humanity that aliens are out there. Just because the aliens were friends with the Mayans doesn't mean they are our friends. Humans should avoid contact with aliens at all costs.'"

The Wrap

edit on 26/10/2011 by ArMaP because: changed text on the links to the source to "The Wrap", that's what the links point to.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by adept2u

Hi adept...I posted this earlier...what do you think of this? Is it a teaser leading up to nothing? OR is it legit...Hawking has not responded to any e-mails...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It was just posted minutes before yours.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Ok this is where I notice despite an attempted search that this very interesting topic has already been posted. I am going to very enthusiastically participate in that thread and look forwarded sheepishly to a nice administrator closing the thread for the same reason.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Interesting photo if proven true and hopefully, we can find out within a few days if Stephen Hawking actually said this and what the context was. Hopefully this isn't another wild goose chase.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I was looking for the release date of this film and couldn't find it. I think they would be in a rush to get all 2012 related films out.
Personally, I think these types of films will peak around 2014.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This topic is already being discussed, on two different forums: Mayan filmmaker offers photo as proof of aliens, says Hawking agrees, in the 2012 Information & Conspiracies forum and I just ran across this on MSN...looks pretty interesting..., in the Aliens & UFOs forum.

Thread closed.

top topics

join