It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cow milk is truly cow sweat.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Milk would be considered cow sweat because it comes out of modified sweat glands in the breasts which is called mammary glands. So when people drink milk they are drinking sweat. Befor the milk is put into jugs or cartons, the fats and oils is cleaned out of it. There are also white blood cells in the milk befor it is cleaned. that really means you are drinking sweat and blood when you drink milk.

answers.yahoo.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.notmilk.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
So what?

It is delicious with cookies.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Okay.....? So is human breast milk, dolphin milk, gorilla milk, badger milk, or even (insert random mammal here) milk. What is the point? And yes, Ashes, it IS delicious with cookies!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
We eat alot more unscrupulous parts of animals than that!
2nd.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm just going to pretend I didn't read this and continue drinking my milk.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I love me some chocolate sweet and blood.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

I like to eat the eyes of animals. Boil the eyes in a pot or either fry them in in a pan. A little bit of salt and pepper and thats a delicious, crunchy treat. Also a good treat to give children on halloween if you live in an area where children go to trick or treat.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I never understood the will to drink cow milk. It contains baby cow growth hormones not intended for humans. We were not meant to consume it by nature. I wonder if it has anything to do with all sorts of medical problems and conditions out there. We were meant to drink only one milk, human breast milk, which contains growth hormones for humans, NOT cows.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OblivionGate
Okay.....? So is human breast milk, dolphin milk, gorilla milk, badger milk, or even (insert random mammal here) milk. What is the point? And yes, Ashes, it IS delicious with cookies!

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BADGER MILK!!!!!! BWAAAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

OMG - that's hilarious thought....

"Hey Bob - see that Badger? I gots me a powerful thirst for some badger milk. Hold my sign and hand me a small bucket and a stool"

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
so infants first meal is SWEAT from mother dearests' ripe knockers??

no wonder males can also lactate if 'conditioned and milked'

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
thank you for yet another great reason why I switched to almond milk years ago. This is disgusting..not to mention the FDA is a joke and they allow certain specified amounts of nasty stuff like cows period juice, puss etc...

wow.

top topics

join